3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
It has GREAT Potetntial even tho its going more in the cuckoldry site which ist my favorite preference i prefer the cheating route and i hope that the dev will add a cheating route.

I can only repeat myself everytime this game has great potential but i dont think the dev is satisfiyed with his work this might even be his first game ever since this is now the 2nd or 3rd "remake" of the game first it was the NTRCORP Tower then the walkable map it seems the dev doesnt have a clear plan or script prepared before creating the game and goes by the flow but for that it seems to become a great game i really like the choice of engine togheter with the RPGM Being in the game walking around getting actually immersed not having a VN textwall flying by. I realyl liked the walkable map but i am fine with the current implementation since it probably is better for gameplay flow. other than that the game is still a bit buggy and the mouse /target indication is a bit laggy still. I Really pray for a cheating path but other than that good luck to the dev if he needs any help structuring the game or sort ideas id help him if he reaches out since he really seems to be quite quick with changing his mind which leads to the game not having the most content as of yet
To be supportive of the dev for once, I really liked the previous 2 versions instead. They were setting up the story and even though they were only a few game days, they were much more interesting. The first version in the tower near the ocean was unique compared to other games and this could have led to a cheating route that you would have liked since Solisa could have been at the beach in a bikini and all the attention from the guys could have gotten to her. That would have been a simple way to add cheating or at least she could have introduced guys she was interested in to the MC and maybe took some control.

The 2nd version allowed you to walk around and see other characters that Solisa could have been with. None of these characters are in the game right now. Losing the ability to walk around the map and interact with other characters has made the current version seem really gutted. It really sucks because we lost so much content. The current version of the game feels very rushed compared to the 2nd version. I feel that the dev should have just stuck with this version instead.

Also, what happened to the xmas game? It's now May and the game has only 1 small update. It would be weird to get that now since we are far away from the holidays now. The dev should probably shelf this for now and solely focus on the main game to maybe win back supporters.

The dev could probably easily get help with beta testing. Offer a free subscription to a beta tester. I'm sure there would be people who would take that offer. This would help with releasing a game that has a lot less bugs or issues. As you kinda mentioned, I don't think the dev really has a plan in place for what they want the product to end up being.

I was a Day 1 Patreon sub for this dev but I finally canceled my subscription. I thought this had potential but it has been badso far. I'm a big fan of Indecent Wife Hana and I was hoping this could be a nice additional game to play with a similar theme.

Reactions: zandalari

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
To be supportive of the dev for once, I really liked the previous 2 versions instead. They were setting up the story and even though they were only a few game days, they were much more interesting. The first version in the tower near the ocean was unique compared to other games and this could have led to a cheating route that you would have liked since Solisa could have been at the beach in a bikini and all the attention from the guys could have gotten to her. That would have been a simple way to add cheating or at least she could have introduced guys she was interested in to the MC and maybe took some control.

The 2nd version allowed you to walk around and see other characters that Solisa could have been with. None of these characters are in the game right now. Losing the ability to walk around the map and interact with other characters has made the current version seem really gutted. It really sucks because we lost so much content. The current version of the game feels very rushed compared to the 2nd version. I feel that the dev should have just stuck with this version instead.

Also, what happened to the xmas game? It's now May and the game has only 1 small update. It would be weird to get that now since we are far away from the holidays now. The dev should probably shelf this for now and solely focus on the main game to maybe win back supporters.

The dev could probably easily get help with beta testing. Offer a free subscription to a beta tester. I'm sure there would be people who would take that offer. This would help with releasing a game that has a lot less bugs or issues. As you kinda mentioned, I don't think the dev really has a plan in place for what they want the product to end up being.

I was a Day 1 Patreon sub for this dev but I finally canceled my subscription. I thought this had potential but it has been badso far. I'm a big fan of Indecent Wife Hana and I was hoping this could be a nice additional game to play with a similar theme.
Do you still have a link to this "tower" version? I remember the second version with the overworld, but from what I remember the 0.1 version posted here started already in the apartment, I don't remember any tower.
If you or anyone still has a link to this tower version, please let me know.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Do you still have a link to this "tower" version? I remember the second version with the overworld, but from what I remember the 0.1 version posted here started already in the apartment, I don't remember any tower.
If you or anyone still has a link to this tower version, please let me know.
'
I'll have to see if I still have it. I thought it was basically an apartment/condo in a tower on an island or near the ocean. It was the very first release of the game. It was very short if I recall correctly and I think this was the game that the MC and Solisa had sex.

EDIT: The tower is from NTRCORP's Twitter page as the game was being promoted prior to being released. I hope this clears up the confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: NTR Sommelier

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Well that was pointless.
If anyone clicks on a thread and sees PREVIEW PICS of the game. You usually 1000% of the time expect the preview pics to be from The Current game that's downloadable. The Current game has no real content, those pics are from an older version, I wish that would be pointed out in OP post.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
where are the screenshots from the first page from??? Game has potential, but currently it's...just a demo. No nudity even
Those pics look like they are from the original version, or possibly the first rework. The game has been reworked twice already so those pics are not from the current game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ggspeed

notyriem9821

Jul 22, 2020
this project originally has potential and the asset seems original, but like at this rate and the lack of actually planning it. I think this one is just on a very very fast pace to abandon. Bro, you showcase you project that doesn't actually has shit to be shown, and mind that, IT USED TO HAVE. It is actually progressing backward bruh. After reworking you still can't open the thing in full screen. Are you fucking taking the piss?

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The game is called NTR CORP but so far Solisa has not been seen having sex with anyone. I believe that the game should be simplified as much as possible and be more direct and objective, otherwise it will lose people's interest

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
The game is called NTR CORP but so far Solisa has not been seen having sex with anyone. I believe that the game should be simplified as much as possible and be more direct and objective, otherwise it will lose people's interest
The dev mentioned in a master tier patreon chat that the game is meant to be a slow burn so I doubt Solisa will sleep with anyone for a long time.

Reactions: ggspeed

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The dev mentioned in a master tier patreon chat that the game is meant to be a slow burn so I doubt Solisa will sleep with anyone for a long time.
The developer can do whatever he wants in the game, after all he is the author, OK, HOWEVER I believe that even the other patreons must be bothered, since they pay based on the TAGS and even the NAME OF THE GAME the premise and objective did not occur, or JUST occurred in a DEMO scene months ago of the husband dreaming that he saw his wife having sex in bed with another guy and nothing else until then

1714970875889.png

Reactions: jjwolf257

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
The developer can do whatever he wants in the game, after all he is the author, OK, HOWEVER I believe that even the other patreons must be bothered, since they pay based on the TAGS and even the NAME OF THE GAME the premise and objective did not occur, or JUST occurred in a DEMO scene months ago of the husband dreaming that he saw his wife having sex in bed with another guy and nothing else until then

View attachment 3607690
The dev is already doing what they want and that is NTR'ing all the patrons lmao I don't think the dev even knows where they want the game to go so most of these tags probably mean little to them right now. There was so much content deleted for the newest version that the game has taken several steps backwards and most of the tags are probably going to be irrelevant for a long time. basically, patrons need to subscribe at their own risk and understand that what they are hoping to get and what they actually will get are two completely different products.

***btw, ntrcorp is too busy working on another dev's logo to spend time working on their own game. that's crap that the dev delays the game for months and delivers a bug-filled game but still has time to create a new logo for another dev.

Reactions: slaifer99

iWoodys

Jul 5, 2023
You are on the right track, here are some suggestions:
  • To go to work that there is some arrow outside the house because you have to support the mouse to go.
  • A quick way to skip the main menu.
  • Optimize character movement
  • I'm not going to comment on the text in the game, but it would be great if it wasn't through images. Since the ReiPatcher would not work.
  • Add settings to allow the user to adjust text speed, quality and other settings.
I will be looking forward to the future update.

pirohack

Aug 28, 2021
Preview picture show more that what i get (day 7 with only a photoshot in the coutch is it normal ?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes