Unity Completed NTR Discipline!? I Went After a Stuck Up Woman, But I Never Expected...! [Final] [Halftone dot]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
General? I think it acts like a multiplier, lowering all other volumes at once...

Did anyone discover the 3rd ending?
I got all others, but still can't find the 3rd one...
How did you get that many endings? I'm stuck with the friend one.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
So bothersome have to look in the comments to see if the game has Netorare or Netori. It was stated multiple times that a lot of people despise Netorare and justly, those people like Netori. So if you tag this game like NTR, you make people who hate NTR avoid this game and people who like NTR will come to downlaod it. In the end, both sides are dissatisfied because people who wanted to see some NTR see that the game has no Netorare and people who like Netori don't play it because they think the game has Netorare.
Why someone will be so sturbon to not want to add a simple tag that could simplify everything.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
How did you get that many endings? I'm stuck with the friend one.
1)True End: (I'm not sure) Treat her well, do a little of everything normal, have sex with her, confess in the end and have high affection.
2)Friend: Default end if you didn't reach any other.
3) ????? (no idea)
4)True Friend: Only talk to her and rest. (I think just resting also gets this end )
5)Hatred: Slap the f* out of her until she stops you. lol
6)Kissing friend: Do a lot of kissing, and more kissing, and more kissing.
7)Tits: Kiss her once and keep playing with her tits until the time run out.
8)(I don't remember the name): Kiss her, the lick her vagina and use the rotor on her vagina until time's up.
9)Sex Friend? : Sex Sex Sex BUT NEVER CUM INSIDE
10)Pregnant: Sex Sex Sex AND ALWAYS CUM INSIDE (You are forced to marry here lol )

Maybe I'm mixing something here ;p I wrote everything from memory so I'm bound to make mistakes (my memory sucks)
PS: Aside from the slap one, never forget to rest!

Last edited:

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
So bothersome have to look in the comments to see if the game has Netorare or Netori. It was stated multiple times that a lot of people despise Netorare and justly, those people like Netori. So if you tag this game like NTR, you make people who hate NTR avoid this game and people who like NTR will come to downlaod it. In the end, both sides are dissatisfied because people who wanted to see some NTR see that the game has no Netorare and people who like Netori don't play it because they think the game has Netorare.
Why someone will be so sturbon to not want to add a simple tag that could simplify everything.
Isn't it because its fun to see people asking the same question all the time? XD (joking)

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
1)True End: (I'm not sure) Treat her well, do a little of everything normal, have sex with her, confess in the end and have high affection.
2)Friend: Default end if you didn't reach any other.
3) ????? (no idea)
4)True Friend: Only talk to her and rest. (I think just resting also gets this end )
5)Hatred: Slap the f* out of her until she stops you. lol
6)Kissing friend: Do a lot of kissing, and more kissing, and more kissing.
7)Tits: Kiss her once and keep playing with her tits until the time run out.
8)(I don't remember the name): Kiss her, the lick her vagina and use the rotor on her vagina until time's up.
9)Sex Friend? : Sex Sex Sex BUT NEVER CUM INSIDE
10)Pregnant: Sex Sex Sex AND ALWAYS CUM INSIDE (You are forced to marry here lol )

Maybe I'm mixing something here ;p I wrote everything from memory so I'm bound to make mistakes (my memory sucks)
PS: Aside from the slap one, never forget to rest!
3rd Ending is Friends with Benefits. Got it by shocking her a whole bunch with the strong electric option.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
so whats the point story of this game? u getting NTRd or NTRing someone? i dont understand
is it avoidable?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
so whats the point story of this game? u getting NTRd or NTRing someone? i dont understand
is it avoidable?
It's ALMOST unavoidable.
The girl pretty much kidnaps you, bring you to a love hotel, take all her clothes and wait for you on the bed.
Now the choice is yours...
Do it, or not do it.
If you truly don't want to do it, you can just rest or talk to her until the time is up...
You will be a true friend but your masculinity will be doubted...
PS.: Considering how far the girl went, it would be damn funny if they made her rape the MC if he took too long to do anything to her.
"The clock is ticking! I already paid! F*** me or I f*** you!"
XD

Reactions: jkk123 and Reluser

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It's ALMOST unavoidable.
The girl pretty much kidnaps you, bring you to a love hotel, take all her clothes and wait for you on the bed.
Now the choice is yours...
Do it, or not do it.
If you truly don't want to do it, you can just rest or talk to her until the time is up...
You will be a true friend but your masculinity will be doubted...
PS.: Considering how far the girl went, it would be damn funny if they made her rape the MC if he took too long to do anything to her.
"The clock is ticking! I already paid! F*** me or I f*** you!"
XD
Wut? i thought this was supposed to be netori? That doesn't sound like it at all.
Even the dlsite page of the game has a netori tag.

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
I'm confused. From the game screenshots, it doesn't look like it has NTR at all. Who am I? The one cucking another person?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Wut? i thought this was supposed to be netori? That doesn't sound like it at all.
Even the dlsite page of the game has a netori tag.
Well, story wise she has a boyfriend(or was it you?...I don't think so...), so, yeah, it's netori... XD

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
is it avoidable?
I'm confused. From the game screenshots, it doesn't look like it has NTR at all. Who am I? The one cucking another person?
It's netori. The girl has a boyfriend and if you played your card right during the time with her then true end

good.jpg

Seriously i wish there were more vns with route similar to this ending. Stealing girls without being an assholes/fuckboys or a creep with mind-control app. Or better yet, stealing girls from those types.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys i have a problem i can't open the game any idea why is say "Failed to load mono" any idea what is mean this ?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Hi Guys i have a problem i can't open the game any idea why is say "Failed to load mono" any idea what is mean this ?
The path is too long.
rename the folder with the complete name of the game to something simple like a single letter and try again.

Reactions: maimunix
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote