Unity Completed NTR Discipline!? I Went After a Stuck Up Woman, But I Never Expected...! [Final] [Halftone dot]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Doesn't look half-assed, either!
Really, if anyone has it, and is in a sharing mood maybe, please do NOT hold back! xD
Just for science and comparison's sake.

N...N-not that I c-care or anything!!

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Really, if anyone has it, and is in a sharing mood maybe, please do NOT hold back! xD
Just for science and comparison's sake.

N...N-not that I c-care or anything!!
I found a download link for it(the only one i found) but it has limited speed and i dont want to waste 4 hours of my life downloading it, so heres the

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I found a download link for it(the only one i found) but it has limited speed and i dont want to waste 4 hours of my life downloading it, so heres the
Thanks. Those sneaky bastards actually got the trial uploaded, the one that could be DL'ed from DLsite, though... xD
(EDIT: shit, they say it's the demo version just didn't notice...my bad)

That said... THAT SAID... It's suspiciously large for a demo, ahemm (read: almost exaaactly the same as this here, without the BepInEx and AutoTL...). And guess it loads from the same save location, because it has the 2 endings unlocked which I have done with the version from here. Nothing points to it being... the trial.
I mean if they accidentally have the actual full version as trial uploaded... Wowsies!

Last edited:

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Thanks. Those sneaky bastards actually got the trial uploaded, the one that could be DL'ed from DLsite, though... xD
(EDIT: shit, they say it's the demo version just didn't notice...my bad)

That said... THAT SAID... It's suspiciously large for a demo, ahemm (read: almost exaaactly the same as this here, without the BepInEx and AutoTL...). And guess it loads from the same save location, because it has the 2 endings unlocked which I have done with the version from here. Nothing points to it being... the trial.
I mean if they accidentally have the actual full version as trial uploaded... Wowsies!
Didn't notice that but enjoy xD

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
I see all these NTR hate being thrown around, and this couldve been resolved if there was a fucking tag that determined if it was netorare or netori

Reactions: TiranoSupremo
Aug 9, 2018
Anyone have a save with the endings unlocked? Can't seem to get some of them and honestly am getting too bored with the gameplay to grind through it.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
For anyone that can't figure it out, it's NTR cause she has a boyfriend already, but provoked the MC into going to a love hotel with her. Almost all the endings leads to her continuing to do stuff behind her boyfriend's back, and some do lead to a full on cucked boyfriend.

It's easy to get stuck on a lot of the endings, here's what I did for each (use up as much of the 180 mins as you can get for these endings!):

1) True- Get her affection really high until you can confess twice. Don't build any hatred either. I also came inside once right after the 2nd confession, and had sex with her 2 times before confessing w/o creampies. You basically have to do a little of everything. Just don't slap her.

2) Friends- Easily done if you don't rest and run out of stamina. This seems to be the default ending though and it's way too easy to get.

3) Sex Friends- Slap her 3 times, Slap her tits, Use Weak Electricity, then just spam the hell out of strong electricity. You'll easily have over 4k development and turn her into a mushy mess when you're done.

4) Best Friends- Just keep talking to her. You don't even need to rest for this one.

5) Hatred- Slap the hell out of her until she gets pissed at you. Just go full on THOT Slayer. No need to rest either.

6) Breasts- This one was tricky at first. Kiss her once, Play with her breasts until you get the Nipples option, then play with her Nipples the rest of the time. You're on the right track when she can start Orgasming from Nipples

7) Kissing- Just Make out with her the whole time. Simple enough.

8) Genitals- Kiss once, go to Oral until massager opens up, use massager til vibrator opens up, then spam vibrator. I think you have it cleared when she starts orgasming from the vibrator.

9) Friends with Benefits- Quickly open up the insert option then fuck her the rest of the time w/o creampies. For reference, you can end up fucking her at least 5 times when done right.

10) Pregnancy- Same as ending 9, but you cum inside every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: thanboxay

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
For anyone that can't figure it out, it's NTR cause she has a boyfriend already, but provoked the MC into going to a love hotel with her. Almost all the endings leads to her continuing to do stuff behind her boyfriend's back, and some do lead to a full on cucked boyfriend.

It's easy to get stuck on a lot of the endings, here's what I did for each (use up as much of the 180 mins as you can get for these endings!):

1) True- Get her affection really high until you can confess twice. Don't build any hatred either. I also came inside once right after the 2nd confession, and had sex with her 2 times before confessing w/o creampies. You basically have to do a little of everything. Just don't slap her.

2) Friends- Easily done if you don't rest and run out of stamina. This seems to be the default ending though and it's way too easy to get.

3) Sex Friends- Slap her 3 times, Slap her tits, Use Weak Electricity, then just spam the hell out of strong electricity. You'll easily have over 4k development and turn her into a mushy mess when you're done.

4) Best Friends- Just keep talking to her. You don't even need to rest for this one.

5) Hatred- Slap the hell out of her until she gets pissed at you. Just go full on THOT Slayer. No need to rest either.

6) Breasts- This one was tricky at first. Kiss her once, Play with her breasts until you get the Nipples option, then play with her Nipples the rest of the time. You're on the right track when she can start Orgasming from Nipples

7) Kissing- Just Make out with her the whole time. Simple enough.

8) Genitals- Kiss once, go to Oral until massager opens up, use massager til vibrator opens up, then spam vibrator. I think you have it cleared when she starts orgasming from the vibrator.

9) Friends with Benefits- Quickly open up the insert option then fuck her the rest of the time w/o creampies. For reference, you can end up fucking her at least 5 times when done right.

10) Pregnancy- Same as ending 9, but you cum inside every time.
Thanks very much, just dont forget to rest inbetween

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks very much, just dont forget to rest inbetween
I did mention to use as much of the 180 mins as possible for the scenes.

2 of them you can get w/o resting at all though. (3 endings if you count the friends one that's stupidly easy to get anyway)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is not NTR, according to F95 definition. NTR here is only netorare which means YOU have to be cheated on by YOUR girlfriend.

This game is netori which is NOT NTR.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game has got to me one of the most annoying games ive ever encountered anyone got some good save files to share PLEASE?like some others posted here i cant get out of the beginning stages always ends on a friendship
been through about 4 different friend endings please hook us up with save files thanks in advance

LadyCygnus

Aug 4, 2021
This was ... an interesting game. I liked it. Was kind of difficult to get other endings because I didn't get the mechanics despite it being explained. Thanks to fun_master_BW for the guide to all the endings.

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
I think android version already out but I don't know if using English language or not

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
There is a version of this game for Android already available on Dlsite. I've already made an uncensored mod for it. But nobody shares the main game here, so I decided not to public it yet.

aisunyann

Oct 22, 2023
ローズハンター2、投稿: 9149250、メンバー: 1380421 said:
彼女は決めています。
[添付]2093149[/添付]
[/引用]
ローズハンター2、投稿: 9168269、メンバー: 1380421 said:
このゲームの Android 版はすでに Dlsite で入手可能です。 すでに無修正 MOD を作成しました。 ただし、ここでは誰もメインゲームを共有していないので、まだ公開しないことにしました。
[/引用]
ローズハンター2、投稿: 9149250、メンバー: 1380421 said:
彼女は輝いています。
View attachment 2093149
[/引用]
こんにちは ( T ⩌ T ) このゲームの無修正バージョンを長い間探していました...
欲しいです(ー´ω`c) ありがとうございます
(私は中国人で英語がわからないので、すべてGoogle翻訳を使用しています。)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote