VN Ren'Py Completed NTR Dream [Final] [Byaka Games]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 16, 2020
Very short, only 3 sex scenes (with animation), with an abrupt end. I do not think than the game is completed.
- you can change the 3 characters names at the start
- the choices are very minimal and do not really change the story
- the two first cheating scenes are unavoidable (there is even no choice for the female MC to not cheat the fist time)
- the sex animations are OK, the female and neighbor models are not bad too

Only the wife make choices, so the NTR tag as no meaning here, this is a "female protagonist" cheating story.

In conclusion, too short to even have the time to build up a fap session on it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Very short, only 3 sex scenes (with animation), with an abrupt end. I do not think than the game is completed.
- you can change the 3 characters names at the start
- the choices are very minimal and do not really change the story
- the two first cheating scenes are unavoidable (there is even no choice for the female MC to not cheat the fist time)
- the sex animations are OK, the female and neighbor models are not bad too

Only the wife make choices, so the NTR tag as no meaning here, this is a "female protagonist" cheating story.

In conclusion, too short to even have the time to build up a fap session on it.
With the way the NTR tag is defined on F95 you are correct, this wouldn't be NTR.
However the way the it would be normally, it's NTR. Normally the definition wouldn't center entirely around the MC.

Reactions: trainindicator

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I got that feeling as well. The corruption happens quite fast as well.
Yeah there isn't much build-up but I don't necessarily have a problem with that. Not every NTR has to be a slow burn. Why it doesn't feel quite complete is because the corruption is really of no consequense. Either you end up with an ignorant husband in a park or you end up in the NTR rival's bed. But either way it just kinda ends and we are left to guess where these relationships are going because nothing is resolved.

Reactions: trainindicator

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 1770280

Overview:
NTR Dream features a steamy story about an affair going too far.
With animated sex scenes and voice covers for them, this short visual novel will grant you the best experience!
Want to make it more special?
You can name all characters in the game and watch as the play unfolds with your personal touch!

Thread Updated: 2022-04-22
Release Date: 2022-04-21
Developer: Byaka Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - - -

View attachment 1770273 View attachment 1770271 View attachment 1770269 View attachment 1770276 View attachment 1770270 View attachment 1770272 View attachment 1770275 View attachment 1770279 View attachment 1770274
.....okay seems NTR nowadays also seems to stand for let the game end before it starts and leave players dumb and confused. Is this here just a Demo Version and the full version only on STEAM available?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The game looks good, the animations are hot. But it's not completed in any way! There is beginning of 2 paths and both ends abruptly without the end! It's first release! For sure there are some text mistakes, but not much. Waiting for next release!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game looks good, the animations are hot. But it's not completed in any way! There is beginning of 2 paths and both ends abruptly without the end! It's first release! For sure there are some text mistakes, but not much. Waiting for next release!
I am just confused because the game is stated as "completed" in its title description.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I am just confused because the game is stated as "completed" in its title description.
Sure, someone made a mistake. The game just released on Steam and someone posted it here assuming it's completed without even playing the game. I have played it and it looks like beginning, not complete game. But tags can be changed later.

Reactions: Puma1978
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes