RPGM - Completed - NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [Final] [The Church of NTR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DionAion334

This game has one of the worst combinations. an atrocious translation, riddled with bugs, boring gameplay, bland scenes and story.
    the NTR is a try but fail, the mechanics are interesting at first but soon you realize that they are either broken or half done.
    My god, I won't recommend it even to my worst nemesis.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

CGs, plot, story and the translation is good, but sadly the gameplay is horrible. Most of the day periods do not matter and obsolete, hence you just keep skipping days to watch content on your computer... If you miss any scenes at the end of the game (when day count is reached) you will unlock the whole gallery nonetheless.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

The spaghetti MTL is understandable and the CGs are really nice quality. This ends the list of positives about this game.

There's quite a few scenes but they're all just recycles of the same 5 or so CGs and, excluding one of the many, each sex scene is only one image. The time aspect is as unnecessary as the need to wake up and select the option to wait until night. There is also no reason to leave your room. Almost every location has no reason to be in the game, they're just there to be there. You might as well just be reading hentai.

Each day goes like this: you will wake up, select "rest until night", then log onto the computer to watch your waifu get railed, then repeat. Just download the game and a full save for the gallery, the hentai is worth it for a quick wank if you like how the cover girl looks.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

I'm gonna be honest. I didn't actually play the game. This is just a review of the sex scenes.

They go for a gradual progression, but it takes too long for them to have sex and they don't do much after that. That's about all I have to say about it.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 6/10

You, are already cucked.

I feel like I used that line before... oh well.

So yeah, pretty liner. In fact, so much so I can make a walkthrough, here:

Step 1: Take a day off, go to the school, find the password.
    Step 2: Date your GF twice.
    Step3: Take the day off, skip to mid-morning, search for an event on the map, if non present skip to late-day and search.
    Step 4: Skip to night, check your PC, rinse and repeat steps 3-4 until finished.

There is no way to stop your big tittied girl from being turned into a cock slut for the senpai character, she's as dumb as a rock, and becomes addicted to the idea of being preggers by the man-meat of someone not her boy friend. Enjoy child support lady.

Might sound a bit harsh, but the chick gets railed on her BF's bed, twice, tricking the BF to leave her alone with senpai both times. Like, man, you're already a cuck slut, why you gotta do a man dirty like that by getting sex fluids all over my sheets? Seriously? That's just salt and vinegar in the wound. I sleep in that bed ya bitch.

Outside of the asinine story, the art work is, average. I like the chick's design, it's cute, sexy, and perfect for corruption. If she was just a bit shorter, she'd make for a pretty convincing shortstack. Oh well.

Now I did like finding the events in the world, but nothing happens when you find them. The BF will say something like "Oh, I think I hear a woman!" and not investigate more, there's only a couple scenes that really struck home for me. The one where she's taking it from behind while taking to the BF through the nurse's station bed curtains, and the scene when she's going cowgirl in front of her window and tricks the BF into thinking she's bouncing on a trampoline with her tits flying around. Guess the GF isn't the only dumb one.

Now for as much as I disliked the railroaded NTR storyline, with zero choices, the average artwork and the couple of decent scenes saves it from being a 2/5. But just barely.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Beatoften

Game is filled with weird, nonsensical design and doesn't have much content.

Each day you get to choose between being with the girl for the day or not. Being with her shows some short "cute" cutscene devoid of adult content, not being with her means another guy swoops in to be with her....and when I say "another," I mean one specific guy. There's only one other main character.

This effectively means that once the other guy has been introduced (via a date with her), I see absolutely no benefit to continuing to go on dates with her. New characters are not introduced, you do not get content for this, and it's ultimately just time wasted.

Also strange: the game has four time periods per day.

Morning can ONLY be accessed if you don't go on a date with her for that day. There is absolutely nothing unique to do during the morning, making it's existence unnecessary.

Noon has the same exact functionality as Afternoon, the only difference being school is still open. If she's dating the other guy during the day, she can be found doing the exact same thing both at Noon and Afternoon, making Afternoon redundant. Afternoon is the time period you're sent to if you date her and she will not do anything for the rest of the day, meaning the day is effectively "over."

Night's function is you check the computer (password 169, to save you the trouble) and see posts about what she's been doing during the day. Regardless of what she does, you first get to see it during Night on the computer. There is ONLY new content on the computer if you left her alone for the day. Again, zero benefit of going on dates with her.

All this means the only necessary time periods are one period for day and one for night, but the game needlessly has four. Why? Am I just stupid and I missed something...?! Seriously wondering, because I found no function for half the time periods.

Finally, the town has a number of locations...all without function. Again, the entire function for these locations is to spy on her if she's with the other guy. And even then, it's essentially the same content each time. Your character goes "is that a girl moaning? I can't quite see. That's kinda hot" and then walks away. There is no benefit to actually seeking out the girl during the day. You are missing nothing. There are not even dialog lines based on what is happening. Why the town is so big when it's not being properly used, no idea. It ultimately just means that finding her in larger locations like the school could take more time than it should.

The sex scenes themselves are likewise rather recycled. It's like one image per position/scene that gets used every time said position is used.

The game legit has a function to stay in bed all day or skip until night, and honestly...? It seems designed around this function. There is absolutely nothing here beyond one character and one singular "choice" on what to do each day if you want content. Check the preview images and you'll see the same sprite with her each time, because it's the one guy who gets introduced in full after ~2 dates (or 3, I forget) with her.

OVERALL:

We have effectively 3 characters total, including you, a number of unnecessary locations, two unnecessary time periods without function per day, one image per sex scene, no motivation to actually seek out any of the "content" during the day, and no motivation to do anything but stay in bed all day and check the computer at night. Man I'm already a pro at doing that in real life, I don't need a game for it.

On the bright side, the MTL is tolerable, understandable and normal, with the lone exception being the rival character, who often speaks in poetry. I like the rival dude cause he makes me laugh for that reason. Cool guy rival dude.