RPGM Completed NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [Final] [The Church of NTR]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RJ321090_img_main.png

Overview:
This game is about confessing your love to your childhood friend over summer break.
If you're able to complete your confession in time, you'll get together, and your dream will be fulfilled.
However, if you play around too much, perhaps another boy will swoop in to steal her away from you...
If she's left alone...her purity cannot be guaranteed.
If you're too slow, you might even get a front-row seat to her getting taken from you!
You might also see how she's changing via uploads on certain adult websites...
Can you get together with the heroine in time!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(NTR avoidable by deleting the game :))

Thread Updated: 2022-08-02
Release Date: 2021-03-19
Original Title: NTR彼女~カノジョを好きなのは僕だけのはず~
Developer: The Church of NTR
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 09.09.27.png imagen_2021-11-06_221905.png imagen_2021-11-06_221924.png imagen_2021-11-06_221948.png imagen_2021-11-06_222005.png imagen_2021-11-06_222022.png imagen_2021-11-06_222038.png

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
"Language: English (Okay MTL)"

Is any mtl truly okay though?
Okay = 5-6/10, where a 10 is when you can understand every sentence without any or very little effort.
A common quick google MTL would be a 1/10, where you either don't understand the text or barely manage to guess what the characters are saying.

You would be surprise how good a MTL translation (DeepL or Sugoi) can be if you spend some time editing it :)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Okay = 5-6/10, where a 10 is when you can understand every sentence without any or very little effort.
A common quick google MTL would be a 1/10, where you either don't understand the text or barely manage to guess what the characters are saying.

You would be surprise how good a MTL translation (DeepL or Sugoi) can be if you spend some time editing it :)
I was just jesting tbh, as long as it's not broken division it passes the test at this point.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
There is quite a bit of image text that was not translated but otherwise the translation is of decent quality among mtls. It's playable without needing to decipher each sentence at the least.

Reactions: Nolla

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Saying it'd happen "if you play around too much" or "if you're too slow" implying that if you werent then netorare wont happen but then

The heck with these false description often seen in fulltime cuck game.
Thanks for warning anyway.
To be completely honest, there "might" be a path in the game to not get cucked, but like... the game has the word "NTR" on the title...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
short hair, big boobs proportionately small ass
#anti-waifu material detected
#Engage lethat force to the whore-hole
Where is the anti-thot swat team when you need them?
MC is naive af for believing in true love, another man down for fake waifu

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~

> Looks at the girl and her massive tits
> Seen way too much anime to know that big tits girls are always dumbass cows

Well, bruh? I got news for you...

You better actually man up!

-------

Is it actually possible, though? Or is our poor beta doomed to see Cow McDumb there getting fucked left and right and ultimately turning into a cumrag?

Is she even worth it? I mean, looking at the screenshots, she seems like she's thoroughly for the streets and likes it there.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes