RPGM Completed NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [Final] [The Church of NTR]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
wait, there's a computer for use?
Why the fuck do you need to go to school then?
You can study on the in-game computer!
You can find yourself a better GF!
Hire an assassin to kill your rivals, what with how easily you can make money in games.
Hire an incognito assassing to kill your character.
the computer is for watching your GF get NTR'd

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
average f95 user be like

*clearly sees title of game has NTR in it*

IS NTR AVOIDABLE.PDF????????
To be fair, NTR in the title is frequently also used for the inverse, Netori, as if having preference for either must mean that one also prefers the other. Case in point: F95 being as consistent as it always is (the mileages of moderators vary as greatly as Steam's). Also, you can blame F95 for not saving content filters, only technical options, so it draws in bigger crowd.

That believe, of Netori, Cheating and Netorare(+se) being the same, is on the same level of thinking of that no one else could possibly want to XXX some beautiful chick with big tits.

Reactions: Yamemai

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
average f95 user be like

*clearly sees title of game has NTR in it*

IS NTR AVOIDABLE.PDF????????
Title and tag means nothing, it doesn't actually tell you what content is in there.
For example NTR Legend. No NTR in there. And tag doesn't tell you if it's avoidable, main focus or just some one situation in whole game.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
If you're able to complete your confession in time, you'll get together, and your dream will be fulfilled.
However, if you play around too much, perhaps another boy will swoop in to steal her away from you...
How is the game not over in thirty seconds? How long does it take to confess to a girl?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Okay MTL? What's that supposed to mean?

Does it mean the MTL is of Okay quality, or does it mean that the MTL is currently in a decent emotional headspace and doesn't require support or welfare check-ups?

Jan 16, 2021
does anyone know how to interact with the pc, after you get the password? I only get a page with numers and phrases in Japanese (I suppose it' s japanese)

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure the NTR is optional in this game, in the same sense as the other 2 games by the dev. You can confess and she won't get NTRed but there's no sex scenes on that path. It'll just be a ending scene.
I'd recommend Gambler's Game instead by the same dev. It has a more proper translation

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes