RPGM Completed NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [Final] [The Church of NTR]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Loved Her Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 527 MB/152 MB :

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, decided to give this a look because the girl looks nice...

First thing that's worth saying is that the translation is garbage. This is NOT properly edited MTL. Properly edited MTL looks like actual English and doesn't have stuff like "young plant" in place of the girl's name because the MTL tried to literally translate her name in the dialog. Furthermore, a good part of the fun is in the website and the girl's diary, and leaving those untranslated kills like a third of this already poor game's content...

Second thing of note, and I'm surprised no one else seems to have mentioned it... but this feels like a super-cheap copy of Scars of Summer/Summer Shattering.

Why do I say that? Initial interest in the girl is started while she's hanging out with the MC, but it's only one dude and entirely unavoidable. Summer vacation with day phases, where MC can choose to spend time with the girl or not. City map with various locations where you can catch the girl in action as events progress. Girl has a diary that the MC can read. There's a website where shit gets posted about her as events progress. MC needs to confess by end of summer and needs to work up his courage to do so...

Now... I dunno if there's tons of NTR games with this specific format, but the similarity is uncanny, and this game did come out about a year or so after the aforementioned game, based on the dates on dlsite... and the effort put into it certainly looks like something you can finish in a year too. Maybe it was intended as a homage, or maybe it was intended as a cash grab based on the similar premise... whatever it is, man, comparing that game to this one is like comparing gold to rusted iron...

The Dev really needed to add in more activities besides for the MC aside from him either going on totally not dates with the girl or stalking her around town while she's going around with the other guy.

I definitely agree that this game should have had an ending where the MC and the other guy just teamed up on the slut together.

Either way, I can't even call this a good time waster. The translation is too bad, and there's too much of the game that's not translated on top of that for me to enjoy it. If I just wanted art with no context, I'd just look for the CG set. As things currently stand, just downloading it at all is a waste of time.

Reactions: Mystermask
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes