RPGM Completed NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [Final] [The Church of NTR]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Traptism

Nov 21, 2017
I was thinking about doing it but idk if I've got time or energy for it atm - it's 33 panels. I did a little for my own curiosity & it seems to be pretty generic dialogue among the school boys about girls (specifically NTR girl) with the main guy bragging about how he's seducing her, then showing his friends the videos he took.
If you ever do have nothing better to do, please translate it. Even a cliffnotes translation would be great. Thanks.

Rylangamer123

May 31, 2021
i don't know if i can trust this...
I believe you can avoid ntr by going on dates with her for the specified number of days but no content will be seen at all and if you want the ntr scenes then on day 3 or after that you have to spend time alone and view the scenes

Reactions: Yenod
May 9, 2020
Was there supposed to be some secret about the guy/ shop right next to the construction site? After unlocking the pc the dialog mentions the place but I couldn't figure out what to do.

Konak.selalu

Aug 21, 2022
I like this genre and this game is a short one, so i give it a go. Honestly not much for the story and graphic, but the audio of female char during the H-scene is quite good for me.

Although i'm annoyed at first, because i didn't get any H-scene when i first played it. Got happy ending instead without anything in the PC.

The translation need more work, because the subject is usually incorrect, but overall i still get what's the meaning.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020

View attachment 1961008

Overview:
This game is about confessing your love to your childhood friend over summer break.
If you're able to complete your confession in time, you'll get together, and your dream will be fulfilled.
However, if you play around too much, perhaps another boy will swoop in to steal her away from you...
If she's left alone...her purity cannot be guaranteed.
If you're too slow, you might even get a front-row seat to her getting taken from you!
You might also see how she's changing via uploads on certain adult websites...
Can you get together with the heroine in time!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(NTR avoidable by deleting the game :))

Thread Updated: 2022-08-02
Release Date: 2021-03-19
Original Title: NTR彼女~カノジョを好きなのは僕だけのはず~
Developer: The Church of NTR
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -

View attachment 1961002 View attachment 1960991 View attachment 1960992 View attachment 1960993 View attachment 1960994 View attachment 1960995 View attachment 1960996
(NTR avoidable by deleting the game :))
Best caption ive ever read :)(y)(y)

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
f people are so willing to shit on non-NTR fans with jokes like " NTR avoidable by deleting the game" you could just say if there's a vanilla route regardless of how not sexy it is
THANK YOU!
I hope that was a easy to understand explanation for every edgy "Is ntr avoidable? haha, I the funny" boys. WE CAN SEE THAT THERE IS A NTR TAG. We are not asking for romance in vanilla game. We are asking if there is a non-ntr route because it is not uncommon.
If that is hard to comprehend, I suggest polishing your common sense skills.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes