• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [Final] [The Church of NTR]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
You fool! How do you expect a girl to betray you with another if you have the nerve to treat her nicely, and to express your romantic interest in her beside? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
he's making all the other ntr protags look bad by actually making moves on the girl he likes

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
- My 2 cents in the anti vs pro ntr is that both side are annoying or atleast have some vocal people. I see as many "Ntr is shit" in Ntr games forum as "NTR! NTR! NTR!" in vanilla games.

^Almost all ntr forum I see is always the same joke of "Is ntr avoidable?" and I am starting to get annoyed

^In one ci-en post, where a ntr dev was making a post about their first vanilla game, 90% of the comments (by the japanese) were mostly: "give us ntr", "ntr ntr ntr" etc.

- NTR and vanilla are also one of the few genre that impacts the viewer emotionally. These emotions might make people more aggressive in their pro/anti stances. Also, seeing aggressive or repetitive comments from the other group will piss people off, thus creating the vocal endless hate between the two parties.

- Another point as to why ntr is the most controversial, despite there being many "extreme" fetishes are because Vanilla and ntr are the most common and most popular.

^ I am sure if we go through a bunch of games, we have less of a hard time categorizing them in the vanilla and ntr category.

^ If you check Dlsite, under the situational fetishes, Vanilla/Lovey-Dovey is first and had 29k games under it, followed by cuckoldry(netorare) in 3rd place, having 14k games, cuckoldry(netori) in 7th place and cheating is >10th(lazy to check) out of 56.

Also I don't blame netori fans accidentally stumbling into a netorare forum as almost all japanese games put NTR in their title regardless if its netorare or netori and I personally think that they view netori, netorare and netorase as the same thing. Sometimes, the games don't contain ntr at all or are in the grey areas like "I steal a girl from a lesbo and fuck her, but I also fuck the lesbo as well". But at this point, if you are looking for netori, just search the cheating tag and not find games that has a ntr tag in it.
look man, almost nobody is gonna look at this kinda stuff rationally in any capacity. anyone reasonable gets drowned out by hoards of those who want to stop dissenting opinions out with prejudice, it's why some NTR games have the uploader either become hostile or act primitively hostile to people who will often flock to the the game because it looks good and complain about the NTR... or just come complain

honestly i dont care about NTR (that much) but i had the unfortunate experience of that one thing you read that forever scars your impression of a genre.

also, if people are so willing to shit on non-NTR fans with jokes like " NTR avoidable by deleting the game" you could just say if there's a vanilla route regardless of how not sexy it is. i played the Kegani lab games and once i got the chad " you win" ending simply watching the girl's have sex was perfectly fine cus that's really what want from NTR, to cut the cuck out of the story because unlike vanilla NTR has to shoehorn in the guy breaking up the sex scenes to show you how sad he is. the NTR that never shows the cucks face is the best for me because of this

... was kinda sidetracked in the last part

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
hooooly shit paragraphs upon paragraphs good thing i come here just to fap and only very occasionally scroll through this cesspool

Setor

Oct 17, 2019
I look at the mtl games and... I think it's time for everyone to translate with Deepl. it's better than google translation.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I look at the mtl games and... I think it's time for everyone to translate with Deepl. it's better than google translation.
This is not a google MTL by the way (if I understand correctly). I prefer using Sugoi rather than DeepL. Works better for games

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
look man, almost nobody is gonna look at this kinda stuff rationally in any capacity. anyone reasonable gets drowned out by hoards of those who want to stop dissenting opinions out with prejudice, it's why some NTR games have the uploader either become hostile or act primitively hostile to people who will often flock to the the game because it looks good and complain about the NTR... or just come complain

honestly i dont care about NTR (that much) but i had the unfortunate experience of that one thing you read that forever scars your impression of a genre.

also, if people are so willing to shit on non-NTR fans with jokes like " NTR avoidable by deleting the game" you could just say if there's a vanilla route regardless of how not sexy it is. i played the Kegani lab games and once i got the chad " you win" ending simply watching the girl's have sex was perfectly fine cus that's really what want from NTR, to cut the cuck out of the story because unlike vanilla NTR has to shoehorn in the guy breaking up the sex scenes to show you how sad he is. the NTR that never shows the cucks face is the best for me because of this

... was kinda sidetracked in the last part
The new kegani lab game going to be a blast (y). I cannot say same for this game, just the same mediocre ntr game we get every month :KEK:.

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Bro the vanilla apes aren't gonna play this so the only ones to be cucked are you... But you like it so...

---------

The NTR in this game... Hell I don't even like NTR and I'm like WTF.

The MC is basically trying to confess to a prostitute. The girl is a slut, she's gone, yo. MC loves her. Aww.

When she accepts his confession, *now* that would've been actual NTR.

But right now? It's just a vanilla game with a girl working the streets.
who cares, get cucked vanilla buffon lol

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Tags are wrong, there is not a single footjob scene in the game. If its solely written or "implied" then I don't know.

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
how do you use the computer to replay events? I tried spacebar and enter but nothing works from the recollection. I tried different pages as well.

Thanks.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
yeah if someone can translate the message board in the laptop it's not really affecting my gameplay but I would like to understand the words
I was thinking about doing it but idk if I've got time or energy for it atm - it's 33 panels. I did a little for my own curiosity & it seems to be pretty generic dialogue among the school boys about girls (specifically NTR girl) with the main guy bragging about how he's seducing her, then showing his friends the videos he took.

Reactions: Dominiciscool

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
The Church of NTR
That's odd I thought I was given the directions to The Church of Childhood Friends. Somehow looking for The Church of Female Knights led me here too. See you guys I'm off to look for The Church of Housewives now.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes