The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Honestly, I just cheated open the whole gallery after finishing this thing twice.
Couldn't bring myself to grind it out anymore. I bought the route items, but it just resulted in me having the 'choice' of which route to take on the treasure hunt day and so I called it quits there.

Reactions: Zrxel

hartlybyu67

Feb 18, 2022
Honestly, I just cheated open the whole gallery after finishing this thing twice.
Couldn't bring myself to grind it out anymore. I bought the route items, but it just resulted in me having the 'choice' of which route to take on the treasure hunt day and so I called it quits there.
How did you cheat open the whole gallery?

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
i think the Saves and The Gallery in the main menu are seperate so i'm guessing that GALLERY has something to do with the DATA file

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Thats literally one of the few reasons why its worth playing through the game rather then just going through the recollection room...
Ah crud, does it activate based on your globaldata save? I'd installed a save for using the gallery later but decided to do a clean run anyway. Is there a way to lose that dialogue on newgame+?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoyed it alot. it would be really cool if their was another one made where your a teacher of a knight/mage joint acadmey that focus on stealing girls from students teachers and even wooing a female principle and her daughter.

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
English translation updated to the latest patch. To install, make sure you're either using the previous version I posted, or one of the download links in the OP. For some reason I wasn't expecting Translator++ to handle asymmetrical updating (which'll make translating the DLC like a 2-3 day endeavor), so this took less time than I thought it would, just had to debug the new content in the recollection room not functioning correctly. That being said, let me know if there are any empty text boxes or if any scenes are untranslated as this hasn't been robustly tested.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
I'm not sure if I'm going crazy, but your translation looks to be a bit better? The nun Dialogue options for his are, "T-thats" and "Secret", while yours are: "W-well..." and "Keep this a secret...", just seems a little more comprehensible. I was noticing little things like that as I was playing through, and decided to revert patches.
You've got the patches mixed up. The first two lines are from the MTL, which is what the download links use, and the latter two are from my translation, which is what the Updates/Fixes link uses.

• Wow
Reactions: kiribito

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
You've got the patches mixed up. The first two lines are from the MTL, which is what the download links use, and the latter two are from my translation, which is what the Updates/Fixes link uses.
That makes a lot more sense, haha. Thank you for the translation.

Reactions: MinetaHito

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
It's good for what it is but it does feel pretty tedious. Having something that alerts you that something's happening without the need for a map transition would be a huge QoL improvement for them to keep in mind for their next game.

Also the history that she discloses after the MC confesses is kind of...odd? I'm meant to believe a group of bandits managed to subdue her and mark her with the horny crest (which conveniently leaves her at the strength of a regular woman instead of the hulk) and not do anything more than just that?

Was it a gang of all-female bandits that were jealous of her and wanted to humiliate her or something?

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
Hi,
I would like to know before starting the game:
When we reach one end, do we have a "new game+" or do we restart a new run with the stats reset?
Sorry, my English is bad.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes