• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
It's good for what it is but it does feel pretty tedious. Having something that alerts you that something's happening without the need for a map transition would be a huge QoL improvement for them to keep in mind for their next game.

Also the history that she discloses after the MC confesses is kind of...odd? I'm meant to believe a group of bandits managed to subdue her and mark her with the horny crest (which conveniently leaves her at the strength of a regular woman instead of the hulk) and not do anything more than just that?

Was it a gang of all-female bandits that were jealous of her and wanted to humiliate her or something?
The explanation is pretty vague, but my understanding is that she chased a target too far alone before running into a trap that had been set for her. So maybe something like a magical tripwire set by a wizard that gives you a lewd crest.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Sorry, but I don't understand :
If all stats are reset, what do we keep if we restart with our last save?
This isn't a New Game+, is it?
yes, it newgame+, but it reset everything, the only keep is the scene of char you ending, and you can buy ending item of all char on the shop (i call it unlock button with extra step)

Reactions: Azertytripleh

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
the new game + lets you keep current money and all learned skills. so it lets you progress much faster then a new game if you want to do a happy ending if you didnt get it the first time.

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
English translation updated to the latest patch. To install, make sure you're either using the previous version I posted, or one of the download links in the OP. For some reason I wasn't expecting Translator++ to handle asymmetrical updating (which'll make translating the DLC like a 2-3 day endeavor), so this took less time than I thought it would, just had to debug the new content in the recollection room not functioning correctly. That being said, let me know if there are any empty text boxes or if any scenes are untranslated as this hasn't been robustly tested.
Henji fingering 2 had empty text boxes for me

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Was able to get every ending except for the one where she cheats but still stays with Coreas. Even managed to fuck the nun on one play through but not sure how I triggered that either. :D Great game!!!

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Game is really replayable with a lot of different endings,ways to avoid the NTR and the art is really good

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
they probly mean skipping text by holding down the speed up button. but yeah the game did really well. just hope they keep making simlar games espicly if we get to do the cucking instead.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Ok so I think the Artel disappearing bug is based on picking up the Hypnosis book. I think what happens is, each period gets a roll for where/who she is/is with and if you pick up the Hypnosis book and Locke's number comes up, instead of the event where he gets the book, nothing happens and Artel doesn't go anywhere as a result.

The rub being that there's a hard limit to when the final "event before he starts trying to cuck you" events happen, so when you get to Locke, it'll just keep trying and failing to roll that event over and over, making Artel vanish as a result.

edit: Should also note: this means it's possible for her to disappear BEFORE this hard cap (Locke gets rolled before the cap when him finding the book is the next event, both go away for a period)
really? i started game over like 5-6 times never experience this, wonder if bug was fixed getting 1.4 patch, when i downloaded the game it was 1.2 on page, i downloaded 1.4 files and copied over old files. Never experience this at all.

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
so i've been playing the 1.0.2 patch, is updating to 1.0.4 is as simple as applying the translation patch? is there anything new in 1.0.4 or should i start a new save?

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
You know, if we lived in a better timeline, this game would be considered as the bare minimum: basic gameplay that can influence the scenes (one way or the other), slow corruption, ero stats, serviceable animations and voice, that kind of thing.

Being honest, game is not even polished, lacks quality of life features, average art, but it becomes remarkable because the bar is so fucking low for these rpgmaker games, that you just have to appreciate it when it should have been the norm.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
You know, if we lived in a better timeline, this game would be considered as the bare minimum: basic gameplay that can influence the scenes (one way or the other), slow corruption, ero stats, serviceable animations and voice, that kind of thing.

Being honest, game is not even polished, lacks quality of life features, average art, but it becomes remarkable because the bar is so fucking low for these rpgmaker games, that you just have to appreciate it when it should have been the norm.
dude, this is a fucking hentai game, not AAA game, and in Dlsite, there is over 2000 loser rate this game 5 star, and only 25 winner (like you) rate 1 to 2 star

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I have a problem with unpacking the game... it shows that the approximate time is 24 hours... I only have a problem with this game

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes