Jan 31, 2020
Really? Is it that good? Coz i downloaded that other game, ruins of luxoria, thinking it had a good pregnancy scene, turns out it only has extremely few scenes with actual pregnancy. And she only actually looks pregnant when she gets gangbanged by strangers to fill up her magic before giving birth under the church's basement. Turns out the pregnancy in that game is just more on the implied part and a little bit of actual scene when giving birth. Also, the shota in that game seems non-existent or just one scene, seeing i haven't encountered anything of the sort yet. I dunno if this game works in the same way too. Does this game have shota too?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

NTR Knight [v1.0.4] [War Shop]

1.02 + updates 1.03 and 1.04

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 680 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
for the love of god can anyone get the Adultery Ending to work or at least post the pictures of it?
If you're playing on the latest patch, send me your save and I can take a look. Or you could just grab one of the 100% saves that have been posted and watch those scenes in the recollection room.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
If you're playing on the latest patch, send me your save and I can take a look. Or you could just grab one of the 100% saves that have been posted and watch those scenes in the recollection room.
There already is a full save in the thread.
The problem is that when you try to watch the scene, the game gets stuck in a looped dialogue.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
There already is a full save in the thread.
The problem is that when you try to watch the scene, the game gets stuck in a looped dialogue.
That sounds like you're still playing on the MTL then, it probably bugged those scenes out. I can view them fine from the recollection room and in-game on my end.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
That sounds like you're still playing on the MTL then, it probably bugged those scenes out. I can view them fine from the recollection room and in-game on my end.
Literally just applied the 1.03 patch followed by the 1.04 one.
Still the same thing.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
It's always good to see a game that takes advantage of the use of animated sprites, although I didn't like the story that doesn't take away from the fact that it's a good game.

I hope the developer continues to use this resource for future games.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes