khod12

Apr 8, 2023
does anyone have a step by step guide for each ending? cause its gonna be sooooooooo loong to complete the game if i do it the way i am -_-

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
does anyone have a step by step guide for each ending? cause its gonna be sooooooooo loong to complete the game if i do it the way i am -_-
step 1: got whatever end
step 2: buy ending item in a shop
step 3: use the ending item

Reactions: sozy

thomas19997

Dec 17, 2017
i may be a retard but can yomebody tell me how to actually play this game??
all i do is train swords or knowledge to pass the exams,do some occasional mission to buy treats for her and "hunt" her down to talk to her and do some sexy stuff though thats all the game seem to be for me
how does lockpicking actually work? as soon as she is in a room i click the door and it tell me "door unlocked" though i cant enter or peek
how are theere actualy roots and how do i track those or actually play them? I never gett to see NTR stuff, only the text bubbles
i am 2hours in 300 affection and my recollection room looks like this
1704425597062.png
(every other row is completly empty?!)

i already played Kiara - The Knight of Icicles or gaptax's rai oh gear and the gameplay was very straight forward

TL;DR: Retard doesnt know how to play the game please somebody explain cause i am clearly missing something

Reactions: AAIS_

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
i may be a retard but can yomebody tell me how to actually play this game??
all i do is train swords or knowledge to pass the exams,do some occasional mission to buy treats for her and "hunt" her down to talk to her and do some sexy stuff though thats all the game seem to be for me
how does lockpicking actually work? as soon as she is in a room i click the door and it tell me "door unlocked" though i cant enter or peek
how are theere actualy roots and how do i track those or actually play them? I never gett to see NTR stuff, only the text bubbles
i am 2hours in 300 affection and my recollection room looks like this
View attachment 3233734
(every other row is completly empty?!)

i already played Kiara - The Knight of Icicles or gaptax's rai oh gear and the gameplay was very straight forward

TL;DR: Retard doesnt know how to play the game please somebody explain cause i am clearly missing something
no, you do it right, in fact, you so good, none of us can play like you, you total avoid NTR, the NTR cant touch your girl at all

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
To unlock the choice within adultery ending, you have to be in a relationship with the FMC/girl knight and have her have sex with the rivals... or at least that's what I think the requirement is. The first time I unlock the adultery ending, it was when I already finished the ending for janitor. I do remember that the MC is also in a relationship with FMC when doing that ending. Just don't let the relationship progress too far with the rivals, but have enough so that they have sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice but how can we lock it in the "save" cause the recollec isnt a save

thomas19997

Dec 17, 2017
no, you do it right, in fact, you so good, none of us can play like you, you total avoid NTR, the NTR cant touch your girl at all
I was genuinely asking how to play since i want to unlock all scenes in the collection room and i don't know how

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
I was genuinely asking how to play since i want to unlock all scenes in the collection room and i don't know how
To unlock scenes you have go around each of the maps and find locations with a heart sign, this indicates a h-scene is occurring.

Then you unlock the door with a lockpick and go inside. You can either interrupt the scene or choose to view it and let it play it out. This is how you get scenes. To unlock all the scenes, simply cockblock all the dudes except the one you want to let fuck Artel and rinse and repeat upon each ng+.

In addition, in ng+ you can buy items that let force scenes of your choosing at the treasure hunt, camping trip, and at the end should you need them

Reactions: thomas19997

thomas19997

Dec 17, 2017
To unlock scenes you have go around each of the maps and find locations with a heart sign, this indicates a h-scene is occurring.

Then you unlock the door with a lockpick and go inside. You can either interrupt the scene or choose to view it and let it play it out. This is how you get scenes. To unlock all the scenes, simply cockblock all the dudes except the one you want to let fuck Artel and rinse and repeat upon each ng+.

In addition, in ng+ you can buy items that let force scenes of your choosing at the treasure hunt, camping trip, and at the end should you need them
thank you very much!
though could you tell me how lockpicking in this game works? I currently have the first skill and if there is a heart event i can see the speech bubbles and then it tells me that the door is unlocked though I can't enter the room and therefore cant interact with "cockblocking" or actually seei the scene, I don't know if I am doing something wrong or my game is bugged

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes