NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
So the MC friend dont fuck her???
Thats kind of a let down

not sure but i think i remember reading around here that there was gonna be an update for the MC friend
is it true or total bs?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
So the MC friend dont fuck her???
Thats kind of a let down

not sure but i think i remember reading around here that there was gonna be an update for the MC friend
is it true or total bs?
wait the MC can't fuck the girl?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I think he means something else, cant understand because of his shit english though. Anyways the FMC and MC do have sex, theres even an ending for that. So you can avoid all NTR (hard in 1st playthrough) and get the good ending.
Just ending or anytime you want to do it with her?

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Oh my god guys, that comment about "MC friend dont fuck her???" is referring to the main character's roommate, Becker. No, he currently doesn't have any scenes in the game.

Reactions: NuarisRia

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone mind dropping a zip of the img/pictures folder. Found out when I unzipped mine that it was rpgmvp files and not png so joiplay isn't finding them. I used a a rpg mv converter but the img/pictures has 19000+ items in the folder and my mobile only selects 500 at a time.

DaCrapper5000

Feb 25, 2021
I'm doing my second attempt at a non NTR playthrough and BAM! Now its bugged and Artel literally disappears from the game giving me 0 opportunities to interact with her. I think the bug was caused by the stupid blacksmith. It happens 1 week before the scavenger hunt when Artels character stops appearing, and the stupid blacksmiths event keeps happening even though I interrupted it 4 times.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Atelle disappearing for long periods of time is not normal. She should always be somewhere on the map, either available for interactions or in the middle of a NTR event.

If she's disappearing, there's a bug happening. The only reliable way I've seen to trigger this is to take the hypnosis book from the library, preventing Locke from learning it. That fucks the game greatly. I think there are some other ways to trigger it, but I haven't experimented anywhere near enough to figure them out.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Near the end of the game she always disappears for me and I beat the game twice
And I beat the game 3 times, on top of doing save scumming during run 3 to check out different things.

Run 1 was a pure love run where I blocked every NTR event, but I did not take the hypnosis book. Atelle didn't ever disappear.

Run 2 was a NTR run focused on the grandson, I took the hypnosis books to make things simpler, Atelle started disappearing. I put the hypnosis book back, Locke's events started to trigger, she never disappeared again.

Run 3 was a run meant to do stuff with the Adultery ending. Didn't take the hypnosis book. Got Atelle to fuck every other guy except the grandson, she never disappeared, but she did have some days where she had NTR events in every single time slot.

Did some save scumming stuff during run 3 to see how ends up at the Treasue Hunt and Training Camp event and to mess with the nun events... and I never had a situation where Atelle disappeared that I can remember.

For clarity, I took the 1.02 version in the OP and applied the 1.04 patch on it directly. Dunno if that does anything or not... but I genuinely think that Atelle being completely gone from the map is a bug. It has one absolutely consistent trigger, but I suspect that there are others that might trigger it... However, I can't be assed to try and figure it out. I'm done with this game and I'm not being paid to be a bug tester or anything. XD

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes