DaCrapper5000

Feb 25, 2021
And I beat the game 3 times, on top of doing save scumming during run 3 to check out different things.

Run 1 was a pure love run where I blocked every NTR event, but I did not take the hypnosis book. Atelle didn't ever disappear.

Run 2 was a NTR run focused on the grandson, I took the hypnosis books to make things simpler, Atelle started disappearing. I put the hypnosis book back, Locke's events started to trigger, she never disappeared again.

Run 3 was a run meant to do stuff with the Adultery ending. Didn't take the hypnosis book. Got Atelle to fuck every other guy except the grandson, she never disappeared, but she did have some days where she had NTR events in every single time slot.

Did some save scumming stuff during run 3 to see how ends up at the Treasue Hunt and Training Camp event and to mess with the nun events... and I never had a situation where Atelle disappeared that I can remember.

For clarity, I took the 1.02 version in the OP and applied the 1.04 patch on it directly. Dunno if that does anything or not... but I genuinely think that Atelle being completely gone from the map is a bug. It has one absolutely consistent trigger, but I suspect that there are others that might trigger it... However, I can't be assed to try and figure it out. I'm done with this game and I'm not being paid to be a bug tester or anything. XD
Yeah I took the hypnosis book I didnt know it would bug the game like that. More like the Death Note. It literally kills Artel LOL

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah I took the hypnosis book I didnt know it would but the game like that. More like the Death Note. It literally kills Artel LOL
Yep. It fucks up triggers. A lot. Just don't take it and block Locke manually if you don't want his events to run. If you did take it, you can put it back... but depending on how much time passes, Atelle might disappear over and over for long enough to fuck up all sorts of event progressions.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
is there like a guide/walkthrough with possible events/routes, or is it gonna have to be the hard way?

EDIT: Found it ITT

Last edited:

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Why is it after I cockblock everyone, even she disappears and it becomes a tedious skill gaining only sequence I suppose until the Training Camp?

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
is the adulterous ending bugged? It's looping at Coreas being dismissed early

Edit: It's even missing the thumbnail in the Recollection Room.... I had the original than overwrote with the compressed, so it doesn't make sense to be missing something, so... script?

Last edited:

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Roommate? You mean the guy on the other room beside the MC's room? Actually he does. But it's all just sprite scenes i guess. And a very few scenes where he talks to the MC's girl while he's "training" her.
No, I mean his roommate Becker, with whom he shares a room. Come on lol I literally said his name. He has no scenes despite having a character design.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
is the adulterous ending bugged? It's looping at Coreas being dismissed early

Edit: It's even missing the thumbnail in the Recollection Room.... I had the original than overwrote with the compressed, so it doesn't make sense to be missing something, so... script?
lol, nope, the thumbnail doesn't exist in the pictures folder, so it makes sense the sequence also doesn't.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
lol, nope, the thumbnail doesn't exist in the pictures folder, so it makes sense the sequence also doesn't.
I'm not having an issue playing the adultery ending through the recollection room. There isn't a thumbnail on the event for me either; I think because there's five variations to it depending on which antagonist you choose.

My install was 1.0.2 -> 1.0.3 patch -> 1.0.4 patch all through the links in the OP.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
I'm not having an issue playing the adultery ending through the recollection room. There isn't a thumbnail on the event for me either; I think because there's five variations to it depending on which antagonist you choose.

My install was 1.0.2 -> 1.0.3 patch -> 1.0.4 patch all through the links in the OP.
depending on which antagonist I choose? While that makes a lot of sense, an option to choose didn't appear for me (If that's how it works). After selecting either "Awesome!" or "I want to work more" there are 1 or 2 more lines than it loops back to the beginning of the scene, with the boss saying I can leave early

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
depending on which antagonist I choose? While that makes a lot of sense, an option to choose didn't appear for me (If that's how it works). After selecting either "Awesome!" or "I want to work more" there are 1 or 2 more lines than it loops back to the beginning of the scene, with the boss saying I can leave early
The Adultery ending is a tad weird in the sense that it doesn't properly register in the gallery unless you play through a variation of it, cause the NG+ to trigger and then save after NG+ was triggered. When you do this, the variation you've seen will be registered in the gallery... but it will only take that one variation, not all of them.

No idea what happens if you overwrite that save without another complete loop.

The overall mechanics of how this thing works are beyond me, since I didn't test it out much more... but the thing is that if you take a full save to unlock the gallery, but don't also have the second normal save, the gallery won't recognize the Adultery ending as being properly open and it will behave like you're describing. I think the same thing happens if you go through it normally and then don't save after the game loops in NG+.

Reactions: sozy

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
The Adultery ending is a tad weird in the sense that it doesn't properly register in the gallery unless you play through a variation of it, cause the NG+ to trigger and then save after NG+ was triggered. When you do this, the variation you've seen will be registered in the gallery... but it will only take that one variation, not all of them.

No idea what happens if you overwrite that save without another complete loop.

The overall mechanics of how this thing works are beyond me, since I didn't test it out much more... but the thing is that if you take a full save to unlock the gallery, but don't also have the second normal save, the gallery won't recognize the Adultery ending as being properly open and it will behave like you're describing. I think the same thing happens if you go through it normally and then don't save after the game loops in NG+.
hmmm I guess it might be easy to find the files of the animation and make a gif than to make 5 different saves with each dude

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
What's the lore reason for her not refusing the other men's advances after you confess to her? Couldn't she satisfy the lewd crest's urges with the player instead?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
What's the lore reason for her not refusing the other men's advances after you confess to her? Couldn't she satisfy the lewd crest's urges with the player instead?
dude, they black mail and brainwasher her

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
dude, they black mail and brainwasher her
The blackmail is not telling anybody else about the crest but at that point everyone knows anyway. And if you confess to her early she won't be brainwashed yet at that point.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... here's some spoilers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, a big part of the problem is that the crest makes it so Atelle can't resist pleasure. Basically, if any man gets his hands on her boobs somehow and she can't stop them beforehand, then it's game over. She can't fight them. The crest weakens her and makes her completely unable to resist as long as they keep going at her. It also makes men more likely to act on their impulses towards her too, and in practice, MC is affected by this aspect too.

So yeah, the dev did make some effort into explaining why the NTR events can keep happening even with MC becoming her boyfriend and being more than able to fuck her retarded... but only two of the guys don't have major plot-holes in their stories.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes