Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Well... here's some spoilers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, a big part of the problem is that the crest makes it so Atelle can't resist pleasure. Basically, if any man gets his hands on her boobs somehow and she can't stop them beforehand, then it's game over. She can't fight them. The crest weakens her and makes her completely unable to resist as long as they keep going at her. It also makes men more likely to act on their impulses towards her too, and in practice, MC is affected by this aspect too.

So yeah, the dev did make some effort into explaining why the NTR events can keep happening even with MC becoming her boyfriend and being more than able to fuck her retarded... but only two of the guys don't have major plot-holes in their stories.
Thanks for taking the time to explain it!

Reactions: bazelgeuse

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
The blackmail is not telling anybody else about the crest but at that point everyone knows anyway. And if you confess to her early she won't be brainwashed yet at that point.
dude, for real, this game name "ntr knight", what part of it you not understand??? how the fuck is the game can be NTR if she stop fuck around???

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Those one-time lockpicks are a huge scam. What a giant waste of money.

... I would like to buy ten of them please.

Matt19920

Feb 13, 2022
how do i even play this, i walked around and didnt speak to her searching for hearts (cg) and after 8 in game days i got nothing, is there a walkthrough/ guide?

WSYMPP

Jan 15, 2022
How does the crest go away in all endings? Asking bc I don't want to spend 2+ hours grinding

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How does the crest go away in all endings? Asking bc I don't want to spend 2+ hours grinding
As far as we know, the crest never goes away. Atelle is permanently stuck with it. It's what makes the Adultery endings even mildly feasible and also why she doesn't just turn some of those guys into paste later down the line. Because without it, Atelle's libido was entirely average if not below average from the sounds of things.

The game doesn't properly address the matter either way... Not even in the MC love ending.

Reactions: zoYo000

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
I think he means something else, cant understand because of his shit english though. Anyways the FMC and MC do have sex, theres even an ending for that. So you can avoid all NTR (hard in 1st playthrough) and get the good ending.

More like your disability to read pal
It clearly says THE MC FRIEND whatever his name was

You need to stop jerking off so much dude you are going blind

• Haha
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Someone knows how to decrypt the CGs from this one? I tried the petschkos decrypter but didn't worked at all

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Here's a modded save file I made. It has something like 999k money, 1000 swordmanship and 1000 knowledge so that you can just skip the days and go search for the H scenes.

I didn't find a variable that lets me modify the amount of skill point unfortunally. You'll have the default 2 and use them so that you can track the girl.
you're the goat for this. i downloaded this and then realized i dropped it a while ago bc i didnt like the gameplay but now that i can just go hunt for scenes its 100x better

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
More like your disability to read pal
It clearly says THE MC FRIEND whatever his name was

You need to stop jerking off so much dude you are going blind
so who is supposed to be MC friend? The only one I can think of is the blacksmith guy, and he indeed has sex with the FMC. Maybe add more context to your posts and fix your shit english, ty.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
so who is supposed to be MC friend? The only one I can think of is the blacksmith guy, and he indeed has sex with the FMC. Maybe add more context to your posts and fix your shit english, ty.
the MC friend is the one with the big nose who sleep in the same room, the blacksmith is more like a bully or something like that as far as i remember

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You guys really didn't play the game huh?

The MC's friend is the guy without a face that appears in the intro. He also appears in one of the MC's scenes with Atelle, the first time he does it with her outside with the lingerie, hears them, and thinks it's the nun-slut and talks about wanting to ask her to fuck outside too.

He doesn't show up much, and while does express interest in Atelle in the general sense because she's hot, he never makes any moves on her or anything.

So they don't have the "douche friend that only the MC somehow doesn't know that he's a total douche" trope.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes