Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Is there a trick to find where the FMC is ? i feel like im just wandering around missing great scenes cause i skip the time searching her ?

/;/

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a trick to find where the FMC is ? i feel like im just wandering around missing great scenes cause i skip the time searching her ?
Go in the menu and go to the skill tree, there should be a skill costing 1 sp that lets you know her general location and another skill to know if she's having sex with someone

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
This is crazy you can literally NTR the girl for a bit with the Sister. Truely the greatest innovation of a ntr game where you suppose to get cuck.
also be her first everything is actually life draining.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
When I finished the non-ntr route I low-key thought for a moment that this is a 'how I met your mother'-ish prequel to Kiara - The Knight of Icicles with how similar the daughter looks to Kiara :p

But since the daughter's name is different they are not related I guess, unless they have more children later, which is likely since their favorite pass time seems to be baby-making.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
latest ver. 19-jan-2024 at . dazedanon if you can transfer the TL files

edit, yes, its called 1.03 and yes, we might have assume the ver wrong

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
latest ver. 19-jan-2024 at . dazedanon if you can transfer the TL files

edit, yes, its called 1.03 and yes, we might have assume the ver wrong
I guess the dev stopped updating the version number for whatever reason. Also this one isn't my TL anymore so you are probably better off asking stonefred767 since he will probably do a better job than I might do.

Btw is the Updates/Fixes 1.03 even needed in the OP? I imagine just 1.04 will be fine for patching reasons.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes