yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRKnight-2023.12.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

desktop-kun

Oct 29, 2022
I tried going for the non-NTR route first and thought I was doing great cause the events stopped and it was all sex with the MC, but it suddenly ended with the shota. I have bought all the ero-stats and skills so I was able to keep track on the progression.

Idk if it was bugged or I missed something

Kiske01

Nov 7, 2020
I tried going for the non-NTR route first and thought I was doing great cause the events stopped and it was all sex with the MC, but it suddenly ended with the shota. I have bought all the ero-stats and skills so I was able to keep track on the progression.

Idk if it was bugged or I missed something
People had reported that if you don't see both MC events (treasure hunt and training camp), you'll end up with a NTR ending even if successfully blocked everyone.

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
Im so confused playing this game. The Events are so random i cant keep track at all or whats happening. Nevertheless its a good game the art and dialouges. 8/10

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I don't get it. People say that is Netorase, but the description say they are not a couple, just childhood friends...

They become a couple at some point?
The standard set by japanese ntr games, is that platonic relationships do count as netorare, these games doesn't necessarily need official dating couple, they can be just childhood friends, co-worker, son-mother, etc. One of the most successful recent ntr game is Scars of Summers and MC and his childhood friend only become a couple in the love-ending route.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackoni and Vlbc

Ookung1585

Jan 8, 2020
for those who don't know how to download the game or apply the patch update.. just download this,extract and run the game exe. I've applied the patch/translation update with the full gallery save shared from this thread. but I would like to recommend you to play the game from the beginning to enjoy the game and the story.also it works on joiplay..

Mega
Thanks man

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
You need to cockblock some antagonists to focus completion on a single guy, right? Tryna play this game again.

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
for those who don't know how to download the game or apply the patch update.. just download this,extract and run the game exe. I've applied the patch/translation update with the full gallery save shared from this thread. but I would like to recommend you to play the game from the beginning to enjoy the game and the story.also it works on joiplay..

Mega
Is this 1.04 version?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Has anyone finished it in full? I would like to ask for the save file data if possible
As someone who usually goes through recollection rooms, I highly reccommend going through the game yourself with this guy's edited save

Srry, i only have a "Edited Save" with Full Money, Potion, Lockpick, Swordmanship, Knowledge, and SP.
So U have to play the game w my save.

HF
Or, yenno, use the damn search bar

Reactions: phoenix31

Mr.question

Nov 26, 2023
Yo guys anyone know how to unlock the recollection room I already did the run twice to get mc happy ending but recollection room didn't take my progress so I can't see any previous event

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how do you unlock the finger bang? it says prerequisite kiss and I already dated her. I have the kiss unlocked but I cant buy finger bang

edit: Never-mind it looks like it was locked behind a date or something it only let me acquire the skill after she has a conversation with the nun.
how do you activate the date? haven't been able to get it

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes