FamNekon

Nov 16, 2021
how can i increase erotic skill i fisnish game with out any ntr thing also i didn't do to her too but she end up with that brat because i dont know how to increase erotic skil that i can f her

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
how can i increase erotic skill i fisnish game with out any ntr thing also i didn't do to her too but she end up with that brat because i dont know how to increase erotic skil that i can f her
buy rose and give it to her, so you can date her and unlock skill

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I ALREADY date with her but i dont know hot to inrease erotic skill i do alot of naughty but in not inrease
what skill you cant raise anyway??? if you date her and able fuck her, it meant you know how to raise skill with sp, right??

Dokuczacz_xD

Mar 19, 2023
hi friend, can you give me the solution, why when I translate this game to my country's language, but when it is finished translating, there is no animation at all, can you tell me the solution. can you give me a video tutorial to translate ANIMATED RPGM games LIKE NTR KNIGHT 1.0.4, if you have a youtube channel, I will subscribe to your channel, but please give me a tutorial to translate any type of RPGM game that has animation, like the game NTR KNIGHT 1.0. 4, I translated the game using TRANSLATOR+++
I don't know answer for the issue with animation, but generaly Translator++ translate too much and you always need to recheck the text and in first place delete all line that are not strictly with dialogue or replece them back with original text. Translator++ simply doing some damage to code of the game.
It's not that good to simply open>translate>close.

First you should check and delete all translation from files diferent than "Map1-49", "Item", "CommonEvents" (these are files with dialogues). Then when injecting translation to game exclude red tags (there is a box check for that). It is posible that this will be enough for the issue with animations. If won't you can send me private message, I can try to help.

But you should also check this files (all Maps, Item, CommonEvents) and delete from translation every line that don't look like talk (or tag them red or replace with original text). There is some text to translate also in other files, but I didn't check everything yet and not everything work in my translation so I can't help much more.

For exemple in the attache screenshot you can see some of the line that shouldn't be translated from file "Map16". Sometimes Translator++ (or rather pharser) give that line "red Tags" but sometimes no. I had issue with comand "ballonLoop" and "audiosource" and needed to recheck it in all files (I chose to replace them with original code).

Last edited:

naofumiwatani

Nov 7, 2020
hi friend, can you give me the solution, why when I translate this game to my country's language, but when it is finished translating, there is no animation at all, can you tell me the solution. can you give me a video tutorial to translate ANIMATED RPGM games LIKE NTR KNIGHT 1.0.4, if you have a youtube channel, I will subscribe to your channel, but please give me a tutorial to translate any type of RPGM game that has animation, like the game NTR KNIGHT 1.0. 4, I translated the game using TRANSLATOR+++
if you translate the red tagged lines without checking in t++, gifs and animations can turn into normal images(i think it's because of the name change idk) . if you are just going to do a simple translation you can use auto-translate with ignore red tagged lines in t++. just a few minutes and your simple mtl is done.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
Why do i get the feeling that Don is some kind of a self-inserted character?
Because holy shit! The progress and frequency of his H-events is faster than anyone else.
Even in Scar of Summer, those lowlife mfs have a good reason for the girl to feel attach to them. Don, on the other hand, does what ever he pleases at any time any place.

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
Where to put this save i mean how to use it there is no data file for this game
U have 2 start the game & save at least once.
The game will create a new folder: "www\save\"
Then put my save inside this folder & load it in the game.
HF

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
You have to see every scene 2 times for the next skill to be able to be bought.

Nov 13, 2019
I'd really like a guide to start playing this since there seems to be a time limit component which i despise with passion in these kind of games but since this game's author is really good i can't just ignore it, anyone mind giving me any kind of guidance on this one?

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
anyone mind giving me any kind of guidance on this one?
This is one of those games that has a NG+ that lets you keep all your bought skills and money which turns into freeplay because you'll buy up everything eventually. Just play casually, and if you're not hooked by the gameplay loop or the art, then move on to another game.

If you really want to skip the tutorial, here are the basics:
  • Every week there's a skill threshold between Swordmanship and Knowledge which can be gained through the Practice Hall and Classroom respectively; you'll gain 5 points of said skill and 1 skill point for you to upgrade yourself with in the skill tree. If you do not reach the weekly assigned thresholds by Monday, it's game over. You can check the left chalkboard in the Practice Yard if you forget what that week's assignment is.
  • Everything in the game will take 30 stamina except for waiting for time to pass or talking to NPCs. If anything triggers a cutscene that unskippable, thats another 30 stamina. Since you start with 100 on a fresh save and each stamina upgrade increases it by 20, the first and last stamina stamina buffs are worthless.
  • Every day starts at 5 AM and stops at 7 AM, 12 PM, 5 PM, 7 PM and 10 PM which a total of SIX events per day. So long as you do a task before those times, you will not waste that time slot. When the clock hits 3 AM, the day will automatically end even if you still have stamina left over.
From there, the REAL challenge is juggling when to train and when to earn gold while swatting away any of the "suitors" after the love interest. Like I said, if you wanna just play a CG hunter, NG+ is literally freeplay mode.
One last tip: if you really wanna min-max your gold, starting from 7 PM, the job will give you a little extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: /;/ and phoenix31

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
This is one of those games that has a NG+ that lets you keep all your bought skills and money which turns into freeplay because you'll buy up everything eventually. Just play casually, and if you're not hooked by the gameplay loop or the art, then move on to another game.

If you really want to skip the tutorial, here are the basics:
  • Every week there's a skill threshold between Swordmanship and Knowledge which can be gained through the Practice Hall and Classroom respectively; you'll gain 5 points of said skill and 1 skill point for you to upgrade yourself with in the skill tree. If you do not reach the weekly assigned thresholds by Monday, it's game over. You can check the left chalkboard in the Practice Yard if you forget what that week's assignment is.
  • Everything in the game will take 30 stamina except for waiting for time to pass or talking to NPCs. If anything triggers a cutscene that unskippable, thats another 30 stamina. Since you start with 100 on a fresh save and each stamina upgrade increases it by 20, the first and last stamina stamina buffs are worthless.
  • Every day starts at 5 AM and stops at 7 AM, 12 PM, 5 PM, 7 PM and 10 PM which a total of SIX events per day. So long as you do a task before those times, you will not waste that time slot. When the clock hits 3 AM, the day will automatically end even if you still have stamina left over.
From there, the REAL challenge is juggling when to train and when to earn gold while swatting away any of the "suitors" after the love interest. Like I said, if you wanna just play a CG hunter, NG+ is literally freeplay mode.
One last tip: if you really wanna min-max your gold, starting from 7 PM, the job will give you a little extra.
I've already played the game several times but is there a way to prevent the guys before they try to rape the girl? I know of the one with Guy the gyaryuo student where you stop him from peeping on the girl while she's masturbating but outside of that I've missed most of them. Also how do you progress the kid's route I never got past the one where he flips and panchos our girl

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
I've already played the game several times but is there a way to prevent the guys before they try to rape the girl?
Which one? Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down? :KEK:
In all seriousness, you have to unlock the skill that shows where a cutscene is being played marked by a heart on the overworld. If it's behind a door, then you'll need a lockpick in order to interrupt what's going on there. They're pricey at 1k a piece, so you gotta do jobs.
Also how do you progress the kid's route I never got past the one where he flips and panchos our girl
If Atelle is being pursued by multiple men, it's possible that their events are clashing for which one will happen. For the best results, just interrupt everyone except the boy. At a certain point, the other suitors' events will happen significantly less frequently, and you can coast to that ending.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I've already played the game several times but is there a way to prevent the guys before they try to rape the girl? I know of the one with Guy the gyaryuo student where you stop him from peeping on the girl while she's masturbating but outside of that I've missed most of them. Also how do you progress the kid's route I never got past the one where he flips and panchos our girl

Some are kinda random and I am not really sure, but everyone does their first try after finding the lewd mark, so here we go:

Don, kinda random, but he finds about the lewd mark when she is taking a bath and he wakes up early to clean the bath. But I say it seems random because I have plays where he doesn't find about the mark and others where he does and I never noticed when it happened.

Gear, as you said, don't let him peep on her so he doesn't find the mark.

Rock, I think he doesn't need to find the mark, but after a scene where he fights and loses to her, he tries the hipnosis. What you have to do is go to the library and take the book before he looks for it. That way he won't be able to do anything.

Henge, so far, I don't know how to prevent him from finding the mark. It happens when she looks at a sword and I don't know how to stop that.

Thea, I am not really sure, but I think he is based on your stats. After fooling around, he starts to use your grades to make a deal with her, that he will help that you don't get expelled. If I remember correctly the plays I have good stats he doesn't try anything.

Also, there is a secret, or extra scene with the nun, where you can't fuck her and it isn't registered in the gallery.
To do it you have to see her scenes with the students, then you will see her having sex with them in the confessional room. Near the end you will find her there and you will be the first one, you will have the option to fuck her or not.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes