Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
- Locke find the book fisrt
- The blond guy and janitor don't let them find out about the lewd tattoo
- The kid and the blacksmith interrupt them every time
- After 2 or 3 times they give up i think

ps: for some reason in one playthroudh the janitor discover the tattoo even when there wasn't a scene at all so i interrupt him and eveything good!!!
In the case of Don I have found 2 instances when he seems to find about it.
One, when I went to the bath, after seeing her, you find him trying to go inside when you exit.

The other is when you find him inside the bath spying at her.

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
How to use this item?
1.Gierre Events
2.Don Events
3.Locke Events
4.Henji Events
5.Tay Events
View attachment 3476649
Those items will lock U on one route.

It's hard to play multiple laps just to see it, so after completing one lap, you can purchase items that allow you to choose a branching character.
Code:
 見るために何周もするのは大変なので1周クリア後は
 分岐するキャラを選択できるアイテムが購入可能です。
Is there a safe to unlock memories? Or how to unlock all memories?
Check out my old post: https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-knight-2023-12-02-war-shop.182267/post-12467219

HF

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I was talking about the scene where you walk over the garbage he has piled and you decide if you help or not.

In the gallery there is even the option for that.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
mc can actually get in a relationshiph with fmc and have decent amount of action + not the small cock cuck beta thing like in 99% of the NTR . He can also prevent the NTR dudes to take any actions and have a sweet happy ending with fmc . mc can also being a huge stalker/peeping tom and just watch fmc getting fucked by other dude but he doesn't even react/ said anything which is odd and out of character
How do I prevent any NTR scenes to happen? Should I not interact to those who have heart sign? Or just skip them or avoid them or something like that.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
NTR is avoidable as far as I could tell. Just cock block everyone.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
If you want the original Japanese text back. .
How do I do it? Sorry im quite new to the game and I want to explore the Vanilla route and avoid any NTR too.

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
How do I prevent any NTR scenes to happen? Should I not interact to those who have heart sign? Or just skip them or avoid them or something like that.
You DO have to interact with the heart sign, but whether or not you can INTERRUPT a cutscene is SPECIFIC to each one. It's just something you have to memorize or look up what are the earliest cutscenes you can interrupt are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikochi35p

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
How do I do it? Sorry im quite new to the game and I want to explore the Vanilla route and avoid any NTR too.
Like Insaniac said, you have to have a lockpick when the event is happening, pick the lock the first time they have an event and then choose to interrupt (your options are interrupt, view and leave). Each time you interrupt it reduces their odds of trying again, so you'll have to do so a couple times each to drop the chance of ntr to (at least close to) zero.

Reactions: Mikochi35p

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Like Insaniac said, you have to have a lockpick when the event is happening, pick the lock the first time they have an event and then choose to interrupt (your options are interrupt, view and leave). Each time you interrupt it reduces their odds of trying again, so you'll have to do so a couple times each to drop the chance of ntr to (at least close to) zero.
yup at first I thought i should interrupt all heart scenes with those guys and I freaked out because I dont have Interrupt option, but it turns out I need to interrupt them when they will act a scene or something like that. Thanks! I just saw Don peeking at Atelle at the baths lol, lucky I interrupted him.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Honestly, I don't know all the ways, and some are only a guess.
And no, even if you don't interact with the heart scenes, they happen.
You can stop all the scenes and get the vanilla ending, but if you don't want them trying anything, then:

Ron, you need to take the hypnosis book in the library, that will block him.

Thea, this is only a guess, but I believe it is a little luck and based on your stats, I did a run with good stats and he never tried anything.

Gear, be careful when she masturbates, he will spy her. If you don't let him he won't find about the lewd mark and won't do anything.

Don, he is kinda random, but from what I have played he finds about the mark when she is taking a bath and he watches. Just be careful when she is in the bath.

Hange, no idea. I have done 4 runs and I don't find a way to stop their interactions.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
How do i unlock the last scene with the nun/doctor/teacher?, she has an ending too?
You can have scenes with her, but weirdly the final scene isn't recorded on the gallery.

You have to see her scenes with the students.
If my memory serves me right, they are:

Boob job to 1 student
Boob job to multiple students
Sex with 1 student
Sex with multiple students
Next, you will her in the confessionary having sex with 1
Confessionary with multiple students.

Now, near the end of the game you will find her in the confessionary alone and you can fuck her. She even asks if Arte is ok with that.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes