-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
After downloading the 1.02 version, I should copy-paste everything from both the "patch/fixes" in github + 1.04 version patch right?
I'm a little illiterate when it comes to these stuff o_O

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
I have a problem with unpacking the game... it shows that the approximate time is 24 hours... I only have a problem with this game
it's because there are so many files in the images folder, so if you unpack it into a USB or something it'll get very slow.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
it's because there are so many files in the images folder, so if you unpack it into a USB or something it'll get very slow.
Is there any way around not getting in advance? I don't want it on USB, but on external drives on the computer

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
Hmm, so how's the pregnancy on this game? Can she give birth in the middle of the game and get pregnant again or is the pregnancy some sort of an ending?

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Hmm, so how's the pregnancy on this game? Can she give birth in the middle of the game and get pregnant again or is the pregnancy some sort of an ending?
It's only in a couple of endings. ad not really shown. Tons of creampies during the game and never any mention of birth control but she doesn't get pregnant until a couple of different endings.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
It's only in a couple of endings. ad not really shown. Tons of creampies during the game and never any mention of birth control but she doesn't get pregnant until a couple of different endings.
Aww. That's quite sad. And to think that this game is friggin' 2.4 GB? Nah. Guess i'll have to skip this.

Jan 31, 2020
It's still a really good game even without much pregnancy content. One of the few games I replayed multiple times to get all the endings. This is coming from a guy who usually avoids RPGM games.
Thanks for answering my queries man. I'm currently on the hunt for good games with good pregnancy mechanics and not just as gameover scenes or ending scenes. Games like Acerola's Housewife/Girlfriend NTR series. Too bad their games aren't like the Holy Girl Sherry and the NTR village where you can access the orphanage and check the baby's status and even call over that baby's father inside. A really nice game mechanic in my opinion.

Reactions: Strong1

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Thanks for answering my queries man. I'm currently on the hunt for good games with good pregnancy mechanics and not just as gameover scenes or ending scenes. Games like Acerola's Housewife/Girlfriend NTR series. Too bad their games aren't like the Holy Girl Sherry and the NTR village where you can access the orphanage and check the baby's status and even call over that baby's father inside. A really nice game mechanic in my opinion.
Play Leanne of legitimate crown, harem ntr that shows the pregnancies and how far along they are. No pregnancy sex tho

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes