GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
Which switches/variables that controls adultery ending scene? Does it only play when you reach an ending for rivals? Do I have to do something specific (say, reach certain "progress" for a rival, but not enough to trigger their NTR ending) before reaching the ending scene?

Never mind, solved it

Last edited:

Rohoph

Aug 6, 2020
Can someone help me with this. I'm doing exactly what the treasure hunt event is but for some unknown reason, Atelle wont trigger the event. I've already done missionary twice.

Kiske01

Nov 7, 2020
Can someone help me with this. I'm doing exactly what the treasure hunt event is but for some unknown reason, Atelle wont trigger the event. I've already done missionary twice.
You have to talk to her after the principal tells you what to do, she's right before moving to next map. You have to talk to her there otherwise you'll end triggering other guy event if it has their requirements.

Reactions: Rohoph

Rohoph

Aug 6, 2020
You have to talk to her after the principal tells you what to do, she's right before moving to next map. You have to talk to her there otherwise you'll end triggering other guy event if it has their requirements.
Got it thanks

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.04):

Special Thanks to giqui for the compressed version

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Reactions: WiredRM

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Playing the pure love route felt like playing whack-a-mole with how often the ntr events popped up sometimes xD
But god damn the art and animations from this dev really keep getting better and better.
I'm usually annoyed by games where you have to play as the cuck for the ntr content, but the art is too good to not 100% this :p

minicadriver

May 25, 2019

No more ntr on the next game? Will still play for the art tho
it's another Elf or the FMC from their previous game? i guess she's gonna cameo one way or another (and here's hoping Kiara cameos too, i liked her design)

sicparvismagnavii

Mar 18, 2019
Which switches/variables that controls adultery ending scene? Does it only play when you reach an ending for rivals? Do I have to do something specific (say, reach certain "progress" for a rival, but not enough to trigger their NTR ending) before reaching the ending scene?

Never mind, solved it
Sorry can you tell me how to solved it ? on my side it just getting looped, and i already using the latest patch/release (1.0.4) thanks

Last edited:

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
There's a priestess scene that doesn't show up in the rec room at all, even after you do it. Weird. Well it's nice since it's the only scene where you actually get to bang her instead of just a titjob. I think it's only available if you don't start dating the knight until much later since she asks you if it's okay to bang her since you have a gf.

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
Sorry can you tell me how to solved it ? on my side it just getting looped, and i already using the latest patch/release (1.0.4) thanks
To unlock the choice within adultery ending, you have to be in a relationship with the FMC/girl knight and have her have sex with the rivals... or at least that's what I think the requirement is. The first time I unlock the adultery ending, it was when I already finished the ending for janitor. I do remember that the MC is also in a relationship with FMC when doing that ending. Just don't let the relationship progress too far with the rivals, but have enough so that they have sex.

Reactions: Cottoncandyspreme11

sicparvismagnavii

Mar 18, 2019
To unlock the choice within adultery ending, you have to be in a relationship with the FMC/girl knight and have her have sex with the rivals... or at least that's what I think the requirement is. The first time I unlock the adultery ending, it was when I already finished the ending for janitor. I do remember that the MC is also in a relationship with FMC when doing that ending. Just don't let the relationship progress too far with the rivals, but have enough so that they have sex.

ah i see , i just try it on recollection from the save here, i will try it. Thanks !

Dec 21, 2022
Here's a modded save file I made. It has something like 999k money, 1000 swordmanship and 1000 knowledge so that you can just skip the days and go search for the H scenes.

I didn't find a variable that lets me modify the amount of skill point unfortunally. You'll have the default 2 and use them so that you can track the girl.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
so yeah its easy? does game tell if the event is happening or you gotta check on her?
if you get the upgrade that lets you check where she is on the "world" map, you have to investigate her location and cockblock if there's a heart icon instead of her head icon. Otherwise she's safe from NTR.

If you miss one of those heart events either from not paying attention or doing a long-lasting hunting mission, then you'll get a pink notification.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes