Frozen Wings

Jan 22, 2022
Pretty easy to get the true ending on your first playthrough once you can stalk her 24/7. Being able to easily cockblock everyone else and keep the girl strictly for yourself feels super satisfying.

Reactions: RossoX and Dadash13

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
If anyone is having problems with the adultery ending looping in the gallery, I solved it. If you're someone who downloaded a save file on here and put it in for the gallery, it's probably from that save file. Just get another save and try it out again. The save file above works for me (1.04).

Reactions: gervid

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
The animations in this game are amazing. I cant get spoiled like this or it will ruin other games that aren't animated.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Does choosing dating/Had sex in the gallery do anything? I barely see any references to the mc in the dialogue during NTR sex. Is it just when you talk to her after a scene in the game?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Does choosing dating/Had sex in the gallery do anything? I barely see any references to the mc in the dialogue during NTR sex. Is it just when you talk to her after a scene in the game?
From what I can tell, theres only a very slight difference in dialogue when you choose if shes a virgin or not

redcode189

Dec 26, 2019
Sry dude, anyone can post original game with 1.0.4?

I tried #2 original patch,but the game broke,many files cannot read

Nov 13, 2022
The MC doesn't do any sharing. The most he'll do is watch/spy on Artel's activities without intervening, super passive MC basically. I'd say the game is more Netorare than Netorase since the entire goal is to prevent others from fucking her.
hi friend, can you give me the solution, why when I translate this game to my country's language, but when it is finished translating, there is no animation at all, can you tell me the solution. can you give me a video tutorial to translate ANIMATED RPGM games LIKE NTR KNIGHT 1.0.4, if you have a youtube channel, I will subscribe to your channel, but please give me a tutorial to translate any type of RPGM game that has animation, like the game NTR KNIGHT 1.0. 4, I translated the game using TRANSLATOR+++

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I don't get it. People say that is Netorase, but the description say they are not a couple, just childhood friends...

They become a couple at some point?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I don't get it. People say that is Netorase, but the description say they are not a couple, just childhood friends...

This is not Netorase. The MC has the option to start dating the knight girl, depending on player actions... but at the same time, he doesn't have too. Regardless of whether he dates her or not, he never intentionally or willingly shares her as a character. You, the player, can self-insert and pretend that he's intentionally doing so, I guess, but nothing of the sort is written in the scenes.

I have no idea where the netorase idea about this game started from tbh...

• Sad
Reactions: Vlbc

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023

I think you're just mixing up the terms netorare and netorase (and ntr refers to the former mostly although can be used also for the latter)

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
This is not Netorase. The MC has the option to start dating the knight girl, depending on player actions... but at the same time, he doesn't have too. Regardless of whether he dates her or not, he never intentionally or willingly shares her as a character. You, the player, can self-insert and pretend that he's intentionally doing so, I guess, but nothing of the sort is written in the scenes.

I have no idea where the netorase idea about this game started from tbh...
I mean technically you can have him break into rooms and witness it... Just to sit back and watch without interfering. Which you can imagine it as him stalking the NTR and watching from the shadows like a netorase cuck lol.

Reactions: Zrxel

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I mean technically you can have him break into rooms and witness it... Just to sit back and watch without interfering. Which you can imagine it as him stalking the NTR and watching from the shadows like a netorase cuck lol.
That's why I said that you can imagine that this is what he's doing. The problem is that the writing doesn't cover that angle. He could be helplessly jerking off, or he could be just so shocked that he can't move every time and then just leaves when he regains his wits. Maybe it's because he understands the effects of the crest and thinks that she just needs that D to manage it and since they already started, might as well let them finish so Atelle can be ok. Or, I dunno. It's just weird tbh, how you suddenly lose the ability to interfere if Atelle gets fucked even a single time. That said, I don't know why you can interact with the toys in that one scene, but can't choose to free her from her bondage or talk to her or anything.

The big problem with the Netorase angle are the adultery endings, where the MC doesn't really watch, he just quietly leaves and comes back later so as not to disturb his wife and the guy she's cheating with. That's pretty much explicitly not netorase, but it doesn't really cover any real motivation for acting that way either.

I dunno. Maybe this kind of MC works better for peeps that like to self-insert? If any of them would like to comment. For me, it's just meh writing.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes