Unity - Completed - NTR Legend [v1.0.2] [GoldenBoy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ftmuvk

Well-crafted graphics and its novelty. It is interesting to see a bad man trying his best to get a married woman while struggling. Yuzuki's gradual openness to the bad guy is very exciting to me.
    Future updates are intriguing, but there is a noticeable delay, which is disappointing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

D2TL

One of the best games i have played in this site. Nothing more to say to be honest. It has beautiful pixelart and animations.

I hope, that the developer continues to develop more games after this one.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Purple_Heart

Reviewed on v2.6.27.

I'm not sure if I should give this game 3 stars or 4 stars. I'd probably give it 3.5 stars, if this site allowed me to. But I don't see it as an option anywhere.

This one has great artstyle and great animations.
    It is a little lacking in gameplay.
    A bit short on content.
    But overall it is not bad at all.
    And developer is still not done with this game, apparently a big and free update is coming which will make this game even better.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Firehole

Not a lot of content yet but enjyoable none the less to see something fresh that is more like a game than an erotic novel. The author has put out a bunch of teasers on that japanese site and the content looks interesting. I hope they stick with it and release them.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SushiSano

Well done. A lot of different position to play, enjoiable mini games. Girl costumization, strong male protagonist. Still in dev and I hope it'll grow. Beautiful little details, Simple, nasty, what else?
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kutwkizfwczlaixyzp

Great graphics and game play.

The mini games aren't the best, but the idea is just excellent.
    The pace for exploring the girls is good.

I'm in a hope this game will have a second, continuation, story.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

That Pers0n

I played the game and enjoyed my time with it. Would recommend it to anyone who likes this type of game.
    The one thing that bugged me about it was the messy apartment. I like things to be clean, but that's just my personal preference.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

corporalcrunch

Fun little NTR game about a sleazy bachelor tearing apart the married couple next door through seducing the wife after she invites herself over to clean his filthy apartment. Over the past week I got about 8 hours of entertainment out of build 2.6.27 where I was quickly able to break in Yuzuki (the wife) and give her husband an existential crisis.

The pixel graphics were charming and well-animated, everything is put across effectively through visual cues (no clicking through dialogue screens), and even the mini-games were humorous. There isn't a lot of content right now and its fairly front-loaded, but overall it was a refreshing game with lots of potential.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

rnkxin

There is very little content and almost no story. However, the game's mechanics, pixel drawing style and mini-games are pretty good. Grinding is not worth it right now. I will be waiting for updates. .
  10. 4.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

It's good game, but still sufferes from few bugs and lack of any endgame. Corrupting girl goes WAY, WAY too fast to be satisfying and it feels like noone quality-checked it so in the end it's like beta of game, not full version of it. But it's just how I feel about it, don't know, maybe my expectations were NTR'd.

Pixel animations are great, I love minigames and music, some item descriptions are lacking and money grind is relatively easy.

It's good game, despite all bad things I've listed. Funny and light, nothing complicated. Have a blast!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

fadeadhorse

Absolutely excellent game. I love the pixel art style and the main girl is so hot. The way the game progresses to make the married woman slowly plays well. And the scenes are great. After finishing the game I still come back just to jack off to the scenes.

I am really into this style of NTR where you as the main character steal another man's girl. If you are against NTR at all this game isn't for you but if you're playing a called "NTR legend" what did you expect?
  12. 1.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

I do not know why there are so many good reviews because this game is a full trash. The story and characters are non existent. The amount of grind is just unbelievable. The stress management is tedious and stupid
  13. 5.00 star(s)

js6425541

In this you play the male stealing another's wife. Corrupting the wife feels too quick, but it is satisfying to see the before and after. It needs a lot of work but it's still worthwhile in it's current state.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Joe010211

Sexy, want more!! Kinda wish the sex dialogue was in english but still awesome!! Also really hope this game keeps getting updated because all ntr or cuck games are from the perspective which Ii personally don't like, but this takes place in the perspective of the one doing the cucking which I personally find very attractive.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

SummmerP

That was fun.
    Short as fuck.. but not short as fuck as in lacking or scanty or anything - which suits it just fine.
    Got it, played for half an hour maybe (possibly), and it was nice.
    Its fun mini-games and ease-straight-fowardness carries you out through it handily.
    (so you can focus on what's important)

Cute game. I nearly came once.
    If you're into that kind of 00s-browser-type adult games, get it - you'll enjoy.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Nellwish26

I'm no play that much pixeling games and comment just few awesome games and this game is one of them. I give 5 stars and start to follow developers, I hope developers add more content. This game is superb.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

This one can be a very good game.
    Mechanics are good, ambience is good too.
    Mini-games are well implemented.
    Things the dev can implement:
    1. A detailed plot.
    2. Husband personality.
    3. Wife personality and motivations.
    5. Love route, slave route, other routes.
    4. A very detailed eventful, long fall into lust for the wife (VERY IMPORTANT).

Another idea:
    1. More wives, daughters. etc.
    2. A COMPETITOR (Like in Battle of Bulges, avoiding horrible body type from that game, of course).

That's it. Promising game. I'll be watching this one.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Ialdabaoth

NTR Legend - The NTR game wherein you actually put in effort... Sorta.

It has a simple enough premise, your insanely hot next door neighbor is volunteering to clean up for you and you pay her.

Fuck her brains out and corrupt her before the 31st day and you're set.

Except as of writing this, nothing happens when you go past Day 31. Still, the game has a lot going for it...

PROS:
    +It's simple enough to understand and the mini games are somewhat entertaining.
    +It has a lot of nice touches added once you install the peeping camera. When you fuck her during the night hours, her husband is actually evesdropping and masturbating while you're fucking her, without him knowing it's his wife getting porked... at least until you send him a video XD
    +The animations are nice

CONS:
    -She gets corrupted WAY too easily. Honestly, there's no point in buying the items that boost her EXP gain because of it. Hell, getting invited by her husband over to their place gives a massive amount of EXP and you don't even have to do anything to her!
    -There's an awful lot of missed opportunities for positions like balcony sex or hell, bathroom sex! There's tons of furniture around but they're not even set pieces you can use for sex.
    -There's honestly not a whole lot to do once you get her to the max corruption level... and it isn't even remotely hard.

Still, it's a 4/5 for me. Here's to hoping there's more to come.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Borol25

It´s a fun game and it has some interesting and hot ideas!

I like it a lot even though I wish there would be more...
    There are so many possibilities and even though the game scratches them, it does not use all its potential!

I would love to see a more advanced version, with more interesting and perverted stuff... (pregnancy, orgy, etc.)
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Honsales13

b e a u t i f u l !!!
    want more and more options of such sim, as I can see that the devs are really able to do this! need a lot more fun from them, sure you can do that lads ! have a good inspiration process !