HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
The book i have to change the combo value or the XP earned?
When you read a book like read 1 then you scan 1 and then for the next 3-5 in row you tab out of game the game freezes and you have time to scan the value for the book farm changes always your final value will like be about 8-10 values then you add them all and like change to 1000 then tab back to game and click correctly 1 more time and when the timer ends you will get like 10k exp you do that until you max out book lvl.

DEATH_Skull245

Aug 2, 2022
Does anybody here experienced the game freezing often when viewing a scene with multiple heroine or maybe it's just my pc

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
is it just me or can i not open to save the game til a particular point? although when i do open something with stuff it bugged out showing me only a paper screen

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Last edited:

discontol

Sep 10, 2022
I tried making a simple guide for getting all heroines and leveling them up quickly. Not used to get all the scenes. Please comment if I made mistakes and I will update the guide.
Enjoy!
can you help how to rape the mother ? i already got her max but the option always locked. thanks

Emuja

Mar 21, 2024
Why is everyone talking about the gameplay? Isn't there anyone who just started playing but had a black screen problem?

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
I tried making a simple guide for getting all heroines and leveling them up quickly. Not used to get all the scenes. Please comment if I made mistakes and I will update the guide.
Enjoy!
Nice work! Looks pretty good. A few suggestions:

1. Aoi is available at the bookstore 9am-12pm on weekdays, but on weekends she is actually there from 9am until the store closes. The caveat is that you'll only have time to train her a maximum of 2 times per day on Sat or Sun even if you optimize. When you try to enter for the third time it will be closing time and you'll get kicked out automatically.

2. Rena's appearance during break time is not random. You can trigger Rena's running minigame 100% of the time by having any non-toilet sex scene with Kaede alone after tutoring. That includes shower, living room, or bringing her to your room (DO NOT call Yui afterward for the 3P or you'll trigger Shin instead of Rena). None of the Kaede toilet scenes work. The best way to guarantee success is to save immediately after tutoring Kaede and then you can reload to reroll the location for her if she's in the toilet. To my knowledge, there are no Yui scenes that will trigger Rena but if you've experienced it then perhaps something was changed in 1.2.

3. Maybe add a small tip for the Tutoring and Rena running minigames. For people that don't like to time their clicks: you can also meet the requirement by simply holding down the appropriate mouse button as each color is passing through as there is no penalty for clicking early. There's no need to try to click with precision. This also has the advantage that you can keep the same button held down when there are multiple consecutive bars/circles of each color. Using this method during tutoring and holding the full duration as it's passing through each bar, there's a pretty good chance to complete the whole thing within the first set of 3.

4. Streaming minigame: I wouldn't fully agree that you will maximize money by clicking randomly, but of course it will take less effort. You'll do well if you're lucky, but on average you'll probably end up with less than if you put some focus into it. With a bit of experience you can pretty consistently hit 17+ correct answers per streaming session, up to 4 times per night.

5. In the section where you suggest weekday vs. weekend activities, you list Taeko and Aoi training on weekdays, but then in the weekend section it's stated that "You can only train Aoi and Taeko on weekends" which I assume is a typo.

6. It might be helpful to add a tip for one of the less intuitive gallery scenes: Starting a threesome with Yui/Kaede while they're sleeping in Yui's room during the weekend actually has a variant if you do it during late night (i.e. midnight onwards). This is counted as a separate scene from the standard nighttime one.

Last edited:

TheThingLmao

Oct 12, 2020
How to bring Kaede and yui into my room ? I saw that achievement in other mate save but never knew how to do it ?

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes