• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Interesting concept and nice to see a rare Netori game but damn this is shit! Horrible buggy interface and basic cartoon graphics. Stupid "click here:" mini games make it even worse!

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
How the fuck do I make that strength training easier? It feels like there is a 5-second lag on my click, my eyesight, and the input in the game.

Sparkfox

Jul 13, 2021
How the fuck do I make that strength training easier? It feels like there is a 5-second lag on my click, my eyesight, and the input in the game.
I just click ahead. I cant hit the mark if I try to time it at the exact bar so I click a bit below.

danone25

Jun 5, 2020
For all that people that have bald characters, the map it's just a grey screen with name tags or the rooms it's justa grey void.
But still wanna play this buggy game, follow the next steps.
1-On windows search bar type control panel.
2-Then click on clock and region.
3-Click again on region.
4-And in the the new window that pop up, use japan as format.

Do the same with your region when you finish to play.
Sorry for my rusty english.
Dont need change region, need change only time format to JP

Reactions: Marknoble117

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
minigame is harder than dark souls hard.. animations basic af with no variety.. cum effect is weird af.. despite being 3d game... u cant zoom or rotate ur camera.. makes other games 2d animations look lot better, hell even 2d static cg's in other games are better than this..

netori setup is nice and could have been better if there were more than single poses animations in single place.. not worth trying for now

Sins__of__Lust

Nov 28, 2021
For all that people that have bald characters, the map it's just a grey screen with name tags or the rooms it's justa grey void.
But still wanna play this buggy game, follow the next steps.
1-On windows search bar type control panel.
2-Then click on clock and region.
3-Click again on region.
4-And in the the new window that pop up, use japan as format.

Do the same with your region when you finish to play.
Sorry for my rusty english.
thanks bro, you are a nut saver

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes