RPGM Completed Ntr Massager and a Strong Willed Wife [v1.0] [fabpura]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Respect my man, i hope that you always improve on your craft, its a decent game.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
you need to buy beach set in the shop in city and then increase lewdity upto 600. which will start the beach event

Reactions: kabutoyabusa

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
How can i get money, it says that i cant work in any time of the day
it depends on where you are working.....
if you are working at beach.... you can work in morning and in night
if you are working in amusement park..... you can work from evening to midnight
if you are working at massage parlor, you can work from morning to evening...

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Great work! I can't wait for the next update
There is no next update.... as i hit the roadblock for my creativity with this game...i also believe it has enough content... you can check out the game i am currently developing though.... it has a lot of upcoming content and has relatively better artstyle... i still have to improve a lot.... but it's better...

Reactions: JaimAs

bbro1

May 26, 2020
How do you increase Lewdity? I did an event that gave me 50 then a few days later i checked and it was back down to 0?

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
How do you increase Lewdity? I did an event that gave me 50 then a few days later i checked and it was back down to 0?
that's because when you do it when it's inconvinient to kyouko, like when she is working or smth, then the lewdity goes down!!!

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
If the creator is reading this, just know that i fk with the art. Keep going, I believe it could turn into something special for sure!

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So is it male or female protagonist, tags indicate one thing and the description another.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes