RPGM Completed Ntr Massager and a Strong Willed Wife [v1.0] [fabpura]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The art was bad, no two ways around that, but the game itself wasn't too bad after I got over the poor punctuation. Except for the NTR ending... that was just weird.

Since the dev seems to be watching the thread: Don't let the hate get ya down. This game might not be top shelf, but you did more than most of us could, just take the bits of positive criticism into account with any future games.

May 5, 2019
I like the game, I can see the potentials and room for improvement:

The cons:
-I have to get this out first, I have no idea how to get NTR ending, I thought once I reached 900 lewd points, I can get the ending, but I didn't, since there's no way to tell the amounts of lewd point nto get the NTR ending, I assumed it's 1000, but it's not, so I think it's 1200, it's still not, so I assumed it's 2000, like the price of those two event, after I assumed that, I just download the save file instead.
-"Why would you download the save?", you may ask, not that I don't have any patient, in fact I love the build up, but because of the gameplay/grind and the control, the grind is too much and not fun, the control is annoying; the grind is like going to 3 locations to earn money, get back home, eat, sleep, or sex, and do it all over again, I can see the potential of a functional life sim sandbox here, problem is, it's not convenience, you want to "just raise her lewdity" before you go to work, but instead of click "fuck", you click "penis massage", so her lewdity didn't raise despite them having sex, and lewdity event only come in certain RNG time, so you go back and fourth the door, hoping to get right event, travelling time is also annoying, becuase it's also associate to control, using mouse to play is not recommended despite it's supposed to be the good option imo, you often accidentally leave the room just because you stand at the right side of the door and you click on left, there's RPGM games that already solved that problem, I would advise the dev to consider make better mouse control.

The pros:
-Giving freedom to players, that's a good start, for example: the MC accidentally get to have sex with the wife, I don't like the narration, I think it progress too fast, so I reload the save, taking a slower approach with the narration that the dev seems to implement, I felt earned, so I'm glad about it, I hope the dev consider narration in open world, I know it's not easy, but you should try to do it, otherwise, the "strong will woman" not even strong will at all, consider that we need favor to do more things, I just play games with her child 30 times in one afternoon since it gave +3 favor and doesn't progress the time, it's good to reduce annoyance, but narration wise? it can be bad, it doesn't felt earn, so be careful about it, and I'm glad the dev allow to slower approach.
-I've played the dev's other games, without the annoyance, the game would be fun, and I see the potential, playing as a wife who took multiple route of jobs to pay debts on safeo city? Sign me up, playing as a bull who patiently try to prey on the housewife? Call me in, I know what to do, I can experiment when I want, so I think it is a great work, I would like to see the improvement of these aspects.
-I prefer actual efforts on art instead of using AI art, I understand the concept of the game, I know the wife is suppose to be hot, the game is quite fun, so it's good enough for me, the moment you chose to use AI is the moment I turn down, I don't care if you or the others think that your art is bad, it's the effort you put and it looks not too bad, saved by the fun gameplay, so while you want to improve your art style, also pay attention on the gameplay and narration as well.

Overall, making the game less inconvenient is a must, fix the control first, I can afford sitting there looking at your art, but I can't afford sitting there, wasting my times dealing with all the grinds and controls, consider make the grinds fewer and the control better.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I like the game, I can see the potentials and room for improvement:

The cons:
-I have to get this out first, I have no idea how to get NTR ending, I thought once I reached 900 lewd points, I can get the ending, but I didn't, since there's no way to tell the amounts of lewd point nto get the NTR ending, I assumed it's 1000, but it's not, so I think it's 1200, it's still not, so I assumed it's 2000, like the price of those two event, after I assumed that, I just download the save file instead.
-"Why would you download the save?", you may ask, not that I don't have any patient, in fact I love the build up, but because of the gameplay/grind and the control, the grind is too much and not fun, the control is annoying; the grind is like going to 3 locations to earn money, get back home, eat, sleep, or sex, and do it all over again, I can see the potential of a functional life sim sandbox here, problem is, it's not convenience, you want to "just raise her lewdity" before you go to work, but instead of click "fuck", you click "penis massage", so her lewdity didn't raise despite them having sex, and lewdity event only come in certain RNG time, so you go back and fourth the door, hoping to get right event, travelling time is also annoying, becuase it's also associate to control, using mouse to play is not recommended despite it's supposed to be the good option imo, you often accidentally leave the room just because you stand at the right side of the door and you click on left, there's RPGM games that already solved that problem, I would advise the dev to consider make better mouse control.

The pros:
-Giving freedom to players, that's a good start, for example: the MC accidentally get to have sex with the wife, I don't like the narration, I think it progress too fast, so I reload the save, taking a slower approach with the narration that the dev seems to implement, I felt earned, so I'm glad about it, I hope the dev consider narration in open world, I know it's not easy, but you should try to do it, otherwise, the "strong will woman" not even strong will at all, consider that we need favor to do more things, I just play games with her child 30 times in one afternoon since it gave +3 favor and doesn't progress the time, it's good to reduce annoyance, but narration wise? it can be bad, it doesn't felt earn, so be careful about it, and I'm glad the dev allow to slower approach.
-I've played the dev's other games, without the annoyance, the game would be fun, and I see the potential, playing as a wife who took multiple route of jobs to pay debts on safeo city? Sign me up, playing as a bull who patiently try to prey on the housewife? Call me in, I know what to do, I can experiment when I want, so I think it is a great work, I would like to see the improvement of these aspects.
-I prefer actual efforts on art instead of using AI art, I understand the concept of the game, I know the wife is suppose to be hot, the game is quite fun, so it's good enough for me, the moment you chose to use AI is the moment I turn down, I don't care if you or the others think that your art is bad, it's the effort you put and it looks not too bad, saved by the fun gameplay, so while you want to improve your art style, also pay attention on the gameplay and narration as well.

Overall, making the game less inconvenient is a must, fix the control first, I can afford sitting there looking at your art, but I can't afford sitting there, wasting my times dealing with all the grinds and controls, consider make the grinds fewer and the control better.
i appretiate the in depth review.... but i am not planning to make any new additions to this game.... this game was my first project, so the art was garbage and really inconsistant...i used so many different art style for this game.... the game i am currently developing still have pretty terrible artstyle, but i am improved enough to make it consistent.....so yeah.....
i appretiate yout insight on this game and am really happy (and surprised) that you gave it a try... so thank's a lot for that!!!

May 5, 2019
i appretiate the in depth review.... but i am not planning to make any new additions to this game.... this game was my first project, so the art was garbage and really inconsistant...i used so many different art style for this game.... the game i am currently developing still have pretty terrible artstyle, but i am improved enough to make it consistent.....so yeah.....
i appretiate yout insight on this game and am really happy (and surprised) that you gave it a try... so thank's a lot for that!!!
No worry, I don't mean this game, I mean your upcoming games, having a convenience control (like the door) would be really appreciated, don't worry too much about the art, if the artist of one punch man ONE have fans, you would too, just make the game fun, keep up the good work!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes