Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Have been binge-listening to this amazing podcast:

Too much cuckolding stuff is always from the cuck’s POV so, as a woman, it’s great to have this awesome female perspective! I’m sure guys will find it interesting (and quite hot) too.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
There used to be such a humorous series in Russia. And here is one of these series, it is just on the topic of netorare.
I understand that it will be difficult for you to watch this without translation .Yes, but it seems to me everything will be so clear and I apologize for the language I just say Google translator through the microphone. Thank you.

Last edited:

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone know any games like Leanne, where your allies can get captured and violated and you have to rescue them?

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
Hey guys, can you recommend me some games with hidden NTR where player can see love interest having sex while MC remains ignorant? Good example would be Boy Hero Ken if Ken didn't get invisibility and couldn't see past or my all time favourite RaiOhGar . Bonus points if it has both CG and sprite sex :) Only games in english ( or MTL...)
Check out SHIBAHU CEMENT - THE HERO'S NTR ADVENTURE pretty sure you can get it on svscomics as mtl version. It's basically all hidden ntr scenes.

Reactions: Diablos

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Check out SHIBAHU CEMENT - THE HERO'S NTR ADVENTURE pretty sure you can get it on svscomics as mtl version. It's basically all hidden ntr scenes.
If I remember correct none of them are hidden...only the MC is (like usual) total unaware of all the cuckolding, but the player is seeing all the scenes.
I thought mystery-ntr means you (as player) and the MC don't even know when, or even if, something is happening, and only in the end, you will get knowledge that something happened.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey Cobra, given that you are a very clear connoisseur of NTR, how about telling me (and others that stumble upon this thread) about ones where the girl gets cucked (either with or without her consent)?

It's hard as shit to find, but i actually managed to find one (well, parts of one) where she's totally in favor of being cucked, here:

Reactions: CobraPL

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
this is last version of Chinese(?) NTRPG version author published before going no contact.
I can't decrypt Game.rgss3a with standard tools. Help needed. Any translation attempt needs this file decrypted.
THanks. I only had 0.75.
I had the same problem as you. But if you use this https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-xp-vx-vxace-wolfrpg-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.54117/ it should work. As fare as I have played only a few yes/no choices are not translated. They come out blank. Other then that it works great. Just remember to pick chinese translation instead of Jap. I forgot that in the begining :/

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

NTRPG Skybride 0.90b
Author had suicidal meme and then contact with him was lost.
It is the last version he released. I decrypted it, unpacked it and optimized PNGs.
Please note: game is in Chinese (probably traditional). Not in Japanese.

Reactions: Morgoth666

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
They have an English version too (probably machine translated), but I dont know how far is the content compare to the Chinese version. Do you think something happened to the author?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
They have an English version too (probably machine translated), but I dont know how far is the content compare to the Chinese version. Do you think something happened to the author?
0.90b? Few hours ago someone started MTLing based on above version.

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
the eng version is only a demo and the dev made it as like a teaser so that people would fund his patreon so he could hire translators. its only like the first hour of the game.

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
The new masterpiece of is online. Look at the site ->

For me he's one of the best writers about a ntr world with a heavy dark fantasy atmosphere.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

For me he's one of the best writers about a ntr world with a heavy dark fantasy atmosphere.
It's fucking great, best one yet i'd say

Reactions: idiot122

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Daughter character is far to young IMHO. I stay away from this studio. Not to mention r4pe fest.

Reactions: ZoneTestOut

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Daughter character is far to young IMHO. I stay away from this studio. Not to mention r4pe fest.
I can understand your viewpoint, because not everyone likes this genre. So Attention for all the other user: the creator love the TAG: Loli NTR

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes