Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
can any one recommend me games where in a specific bad end or through some action, ALL or a an important majority female members of your party either have consensual orgy or are in a big rape gang-bang. so not games where every girl has her own single scene, but all the girls togethor.

viper rsr - if you lose in one specific boss fight, they kill your male companion and begin to rape the 2 female companions in front of you

leanne 2 - if you let the enemy take your women, one by one they fall for him until your girls end up as a harem for him instead

same exact deal in Leanne 1

if that's too hard, then something like rance games. you have a huge harem, but a girl can be raped by loosing a specific battle or making the wrong choices.
Nice, I'll try this

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
2 unfinished games here
And alot stories and updates every month on
Thanks for the recommendation.

i am having a difficulty with the site . when i select any of the stories , i got this stuck page. not sure if it is an issue from the site or from my side.

11.PNG

Drazy

Dec 23, 2019
i am having a difficulty with the site . when i select any of the stories , i got this stuck page. not sure if it is an issue from the site or from my side.
I checked it works. You can try another browser (i used chrome)

323232.png

Reactions: Cocomaster

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Man I'm kinda bored of these NTR manga where the girls are already sluts. Like yeah in theory it's NTR because she's marry, but what's the point. Just make it a cheating story. There is no NTR if there is nothing to break. If the relationship between the male and the female is in such a spot where she willingly cheats, then she's just a cheating ho.

NTR is only exciting because it makes you go "didn't think she would do that, but she did it anyway".

So bored of these recent releases in both Japan and Western world. I also have been browsing some Korean NTR stuff , but most of them are either netori or "wife loves big cock in chapter 1".

Anyone have anything that's worth playing in 2021? At this point I'm down for just vanilla corruption games like the Chloe 18 series because everything else the girl is a massive slut and there is no sense of progression / corruption.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Man I'm kinda bored of these NTR manga where the girls are already sluts. Like yeah in theory it's NTR because she's marry, but what's the point. Just make it a cheating story. There is no NTR if there is nothing to break. If the relationship between the male and the female is in such a spot where she willingly cheats, then she's just a cheating ho.

NTR is only exciting because it makes you go "didn't think she would do that, but she did it anyway".

So bored of these recent releases in both Japan and Western world. I also have been browsing some Korean NTR stuff , but most of them are either netori or "wife loves big cock in chapter 1".

Anyone have anything that's worth playing in 2021? At this point I'm down for just vanilla corruption games like the Chloe 18 series because everything else the girl is a massive slut and there is no sense of progression / corruption.
Here are some of the best I can recommend:

1- Roomie ( , ) --- basically MC meet a pure perfect girlfriend out of nowhere, but he got greedy . I recommend only the first season, as in second season , the author introduce a new fmc and tease us with ntr but never deliver

2- Couple Game 17 ( , ) --- FMC does has a strong personality and the ntr will happen after quite a while.

worth checking:

( same author as couple game 17)

( I don't remember the plot but this manhwa is by far the hottest drawing ntr manhwa. Not fully translated but the translation will cover all ntr scenes so you do not lose the fun. Also you do not need to read "she is young season 1" as they are unrelated and season 1 don't have ntr. Clean high-quality raw can be found

Last edited:

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Cocomaster thanks for the links.

Checked out She is Young 2, looks like the author abruptly ended it and from what comes next from those who read the remaining chapters, probably a good thing. The story started out good but then became crap and threw logic out the window.

Now to look for some Mom Manhwas...

Last edited:

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Cocomaster thanks for the links.

Checked out She is Young 2, looks like the author abruptly ended it and from what comes next from those who read the remaining chapters, probably a good thing. The story started out good but then became crap and threw logic out the window.
This manhwa was published in Toptoon in Sunday and it was ranked first. However , after the ntr scene, its falls close to the last place ( ranking is indication on how much manhwa is purchased).

Due to the popularity drop , the author went with the quick ending, since he is not earning much from the manhwa. I still appreciate the ntr he put as , in all his previous works he only teased ntr , only in this manhwa he delivered.

Reactions: jaden000

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
2 unfinished games here
And alot stories and updates every month on
These are really hot, I just wish they had more pictures and a way to skip the text.

I checked it works. You can try another browser (i used chrome)

View attachment 1108639
Also for me, bull.one only worked on my phone. I got the grey screen using both Firefox and Chrome.

Reactions: Doug2009189

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This manhwa was published in Toptoon in Sunday and it was ranked first. However , after the ntr scene, its falls close to the last place ( ranking is indication on how much manhwa is purchased).

Due to the popularity drop , the author went with the quick ending, since he is not earning much from the manhwa. I still appreciate the ntr he put as , in all his previous works he only teased ntr , only in this manhwa he delivered.
Any medium where the character is actually strong rather than "strong willed"? I want to see girls that I can think to myself "dang, she's really cool. I wouldn't want to fuck with that". We need characters like Lara Croft, Tracer, Wonder Woman, Ellie (Last of Us). Girls that are not just strong willed, but consistently displays physical and social defiance toward society, men, and sexism. Those are the best because you think "There's NO way that Wonder Woman will succumb to <Villain>", and BAM they get destroyed with on a character level, sexual level, and moral level.

There's a korean manhwa called "My Sister's Duty", and I think the sister herself is weak and boring. (She sucks the bad guy off for no reason in a hotel other than to 'protect my oni-san'). The girlfriend, on the other hand, needs NTR because she has a higher rank in than the baddies and is actually competent.

Erika7

Jan 4, 2020

1- Roomie ( , ) --- basically MC meet a pure perfect girlfriend out of nowhere, but he got greedy . I recommend only the first season, as in second season , the author introduce a new fmc and tease us with ntr but never deliver

2- Couple Game 17 ( , ) --- FMC does has a strong personality and the ntr will happen after quite a while.

worth checking:

( I don't remember the plot but this manhwa is by far the hottest drawing ntr manhwa. Not fully translated but the translation will cover all ntr scenes so you do not lose the fun. Also you do not need to read "she is young season 1" as they are unrelated and season 1 don't have ntr. Clean high-quality raw can be found
Is Roomie chapter's has been translated after chapter 66?
I can't find any

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Is Roomie chapter's has been translated after chapter 66?
I can't find any
It is only translated up to 66. The translation was done officially by toptoon but they decided to stop ... i guess they were not profiting
Don't forget put this game in the list.
My self not yet download this game since there's update v0.3 in patreon.
But the art and GC look amazing... the synopsis too is interesting for me.
Please comment on this game and support the develop.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-edge-of-v0-21-hangover-cat-purrroduction.71672/
I agree with you , it is a very interesting game. I hope developer get more attention and support (y)

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Toptoon used to have some good quality NTR 2018-mid to end ish 2020. There were various kinds brutal too but now feels PG. Now a lot of their works are just harem and even the author from she is young 2 just released a new harem work there. It’s unfortunate but toptoon is slowly becoming like lehzin 90% vanilla works and 10% ntr/corruption/cheating.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018

worth checking:

Does Roomie has some kind of netorase or consensual cheating in it?
I think that I heard that MC liked to see the girls being fucked...

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
[VN] - [Ren'Py] The Edge Of [v0.3] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction] | F95zone

This game looks really promising - it is a Japanese style NTR visual novel but the creator is Western and the writing is top quality.

It's VERY depressing in tone, very gritty and realistic. The protagonist is...not the usual cuck type and is suffering from loss of stamina and weakness from a Covid infection.

Like I said, its pretty dark in tone, a bit too dark for me but definitely worth looking!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Got some good Swinger/NTR hentai here: (there's a couple more in the series)

If you guys find something of similar nature please tell me :p

Reactions: rgnar62

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Got some good Swinger/NTR hentai here: (there's a couple more in the series)

If you guys find something of similar nature please tell me :p
This series is elite unfortunately author doesn’t feel like doing part 3

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes