Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
CobraPL
just dropped with an english patch - It's not on F95 yet but you can find it on certain torrent sites. NTR type B Impregnation is fucking 10/10.
Well, I suggest staying away from it.
Look at screenshots on VNDB.
This VN features explicit sex-scenes with loli/shota characters who not only look very young, but whose age is actually confirmed to match their appearance, either directly (by explicitly stating how old they are) or indirectly (by mentioning that the character is an elementary school student or that the heroine hasn't had her period yet, for example).

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
i wait for this series and know if some people has translate long time ago.
and nothing :(
Just download the game from torrent sites and install the translation patch by yourself,
The game has "loli" content which is against this website/forum rules, so it won't be posted in Game Release section

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Just download the game from torrent sites and install the translation patch by yourself,
The game has "loli" content which is against this website/forum rules, so it won't be posted in Game Release section
Nice.

Reactions: Cudder

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
For this potential game that was mentioned earlier, I know it was said it was mostly written or at least plotted. However, if possible, I would love it if it was done from the female point of view. As a woman, I always enjoy these stories from the wife/gf POV even though the MC is the male in the relationship. I don’t know if any games that are from her point of view. That would be an amazing option!

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
yess it so sad :(

btw thx bro

Reactions: Cudder

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I have had an idea for astory for a long time that I have not gotten around to writing yet. It's inspired by a House MD episode, a Korean Manhwa called Run and IIRC the Jen and Mike stories by xleglover on Literotica.

You have your average, run of the mill narrator of the story and his fiance. Fiance was a bit wild prior to meeting the narrator. But after meeting the narrator she calms herself down and settles into the role of a faithful girlfriend/fiance. They meet with a car accident that results in the fiance losing her memory and regressing to the time before she met the narrator. She is severely injured too.

The narrator spends a lot of money and effort to patch her up. But she doesn't recover her memories of him. She hears about his devotion to her while she was injured and feels indebted to him. They continue to live like a couple, and try to make love a couple of times but the chemistry just isn't there. She can't bring herself to be attracted to such an average man.

One day she confronts him about it. Against his better judgement he agrees to call of their engagement but insists that she stays with him in the hopes that he can win back her affections once she regains her memories. The fiance does not feel comfortable accepting this sort of philanthropy but she does not have any other options. The medical procedure is expensive and the narrator offers to pay for it in exchange for the promise that she'll continue to stay with him.

Initially, she tries to resist her urges. Sometimes going out of her way to pick up men and sleeping at theirs. Or only seeing someone at her place when the narrator isn't at home. But little by little her inhibtions get whittled down. She starts bring over men to her bedroom (read: their bedroom) everyday of the week. She could have a few fuckbuddies who'd be regulars and develop a sort of rivalry with the narrator. The things happening in the room gets more and more debauched with time. Slowly she stops trying to keep the noise down.

The narrator, despite his feeling of hurt is aroused by the noises and decides to spy on his fiance with cameras in the bedroom. With time the fiance will wise up and call him out on it. She takes pity on him though and asks him whether he wants to see the act in person. Initially, the narrator considers this pathetic but peeks on the fiance from time to time from the door that she has started leaving open for him. Bit by bit, the narrator gets drawn into the bedroom. Yadda yadda.

With time the fiance will recover her memories but be unwilling to give up her present lifestyle. The narrator might not be enthusiastic about the prospect but he is certainly titillated by it. So, he agrees. It ends with a scene of the woman getting gangbanged on her honeymoon as the narrator watches.

How about this, then?
:sick:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
For this potential game that was mentioned earlier, I know it was said it was mostly written or at least plotted. However, if possible, I would love it if it was done from the female point of view. As a woman, I always enjoy these stories from the wife/gf POV even though the MC is the male in the relationship. I don’t know if any games that are from her point of view. That would be an amazing option!
btw do u have patch for Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei 2-Kenme ~ to?
or Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsuma wa?

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
btw do u have patch for Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei 2-Kenme ~ to?
or Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsuma wa?
If you mean translation patch, I don't think those two games have been translated yet

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey can anyone recommend me some hentai manga with a twist?

Either swinging that turns into NTR or Vanilla that ends up NTR would be great, thank you (y)

II337

Jul 13, 2018
Some ideas about your game.:

I don´t like NTR / cheating games when wife or girlfriend fucks with everyone that she had met in 1 minute ago and she has no will to resist the attempts of other guys to introduce in her panties. I prefer a good story, with interesting characters, with a suitable pace( not too slow and not too fast), when love and desire fight against each other. And of course, a game when you have the opportunity to choose paths and decitions that influence in the story development.
This is my point of view.

I like the plot of this comic for example

I really like this!!! Is there more of this?

Reactions: Satiro

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys, I wanted to share a really well written female character that I've been dying to see in an NTR or corruption manga. In the past, I've written about what it means for a woman MC in a ntr / corruption to be "strong". And in my opinion, nobody really does this well in both Western and Eastern h-games.

I present to you, the manga Innocent. In Chapter 40 - 46, you get a glimpse of the upbringing of the sister of the chief executioner in Paris. In the series, the Chief executioner is is dark, long hair guy. His sister, Marie Joseph (the strong female character that I'm drooling over) starts off being punished by her grandmother for defying her at the age of 8. Through Chapter 40 to about 42, you get to see her strength as a character as well as her special place in the setting as the first female executioner in a role that's traditionally male.

I really wish that authors and creators take note of this character to see how to write a strong female lead that is realistic. To see how Marie Joseph goes through life with her head held high, her courage staying strong through adversity, makes me quiver in anticipation to see what kind of stories can be told from applying elements of h-games to her.

Anyway, if you are interested, just start reading from here:

Without spoiling it too much, further on, you get to see her be blackmailed, struggle against society including her family, and finally fighting back and "executing" her oppressor. While she doesn't get "broken" like in a traditional h-game, her characterization is so well done in the sense of "show don't tell", and "do, don't say". For example, in Chapter 40, when she being a 8 year old little brat, puts suture needles in her hair so when her grandmother grabs her hair to admonish her, she gets sting. And when the grandmother yelps in surprise, she sneaks in a smirk. That right there is masterclass storytelling and characterization. In two panels, the author has done what most creators fail to do in their entire game. Even with godly renders and art, you can't make up for shitty storytelling / writing.

She's a strong independent woman, and how wonderful would it be if we can throw her into the harsh realities of some of these h-games like
Kingdom of Deception [v0.11.0] [Hreinn Games].

My big gripe with games like the one above is always how mentally weak the characters are. How willing they are to "break". And how little their backstory establishes "strength" and character.

1615515206379.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocomaster
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes