Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Sadly, this shit is very common in Korean. They never let you access a +18 content unless you verify your age through a korean number which is linked to your identity. I noticed a similar issue in *Toomics* as well.

Nonetheless, I came across this manhwa a while ago. In most sites, the last English translated chapter is 19. However, I found a site which post some of the latest English chapters and I though you might be interested. The site name is . Since the sites has many ads, I will post the links here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, but what about chapters 1-33?

alexshyun

May 18, 2017
anyone know where to download RJ312992?

View attachment 976258

Found a Rapidgator premium link on a Japanese blog for releases from here:

(Download Link)

but i can't seem to find it anywhere else that might normally have this
it's fake resource, I downloaded it from rapidgator damn

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I added fellow list maker's list:

Good job m8!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Wanted to share something I got in my inbox:

icesun
Hello cleanfeel,
Your review, of this thread (Family, Friends and Strangers [v0.9] [JohnAndRich]) is not appropriate
"One of the best NTR / corruption / blackmail story here. Very believable characters. Rich is a very mature writer with good understanding of how people behave. I wish more game developers learn from this. Pacing, story, renders, are all fantastic"
Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. For that reason we'd advise you to read our Reviewing Rules.
Thanks.
Moderation Staff

So according to moderator, this type of review is not "an explanation as to why said game is good or bad". :oops:

Reactions: fbass

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Wanted to share something I got in my inbox:

So according to moderator, this type of review is not "an explanation as to why said game is good or bad". :oops:
I tried once to submit a review on a game ntr and happened the same thing that happened to you. never tried again :poop:

Reactions: fbass

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Found a rather long story, but it's nice to read.

At chapter 101+ it goes from "hidden"-ntr to open ntr with some humilation.

Only thing I don't really like is the use of stereotypical "big dick gets girl"

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Could you explain or rephrase?
I think he asks for a compiled list of NTR JAV added on this thread like the one for games on the first page.
yesss...
sorry eng not my native language.

if u don't busy please list name (or code) with summary about the JAV like "cheating with Father in law" or anyelse.
And dont forget with score, because trully it help me in your first page game :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes