Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zyperz

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, tried it with VN, it fails to translate 80% of text after maybe 30 min of play, says its too many requests and something with captcha. Are there any counterparts,especially for VNs?
Any translator is gonna use one or another online translation service which has limits if you skip too fast. To fix that register an translation api account or play using rotating proxies

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm currently making a game in which you can be cuckolded, but it's unlike anything any other game has attempted. It's DEEP and gives lots of options. Knowing that, could you guys either respond here or send me a PM of exactly what kind of scenarios you want to see in a cuckold, ntr, netorase, sharing game?

Here are the core fundamentals to fuel the ideas you'll send me via pm or response:

(Feel free to add core fundamentals I've forgotten to add.)

Netorase: MC is in control of who she sleeps with. MC also fucks her or oral, or whatever he wants; even cleanup. MC has big dick or small dick. Optional humiliation.

Cuckold: You get cucked, your gf/wife is in control. You may or may not be allowed to fuck her anymore, but you do oral on her; even clean up. MC has big dick or small dick. Optional humiliation.
- Reluctance; you don't want to be cuckolded but it's out of your control, but it shamefully turns you on. edit: This can possibly lead to being cheated on.
- Willingness; you've given into the deepest shame and want to be cuckolded. This might take place when the MC is broken and accepts his place, as either a loser or just enjoying a fetish.

Precisely how does the cuckold enjoy watching the women get fucked?
- MC watches her get fucked in secret; MC optionally jerks off.
- MC watches her while in the room, her wife and lover knowing he's there; MC optionally jerks off.
- MC waits until she gets home and tells him of her sex with other men; MC optional jerks off or she jerks him off.
- MC receives text messages of images of his wife/gf getting fucked by other guys.

I've yet to see a game that goes this deep. That means I have no model from which to work from, making this endeavor rather experimental. I've already tried many games that have attempted the above scenarios, but IMO, they all suck.

Feedback from you guys is ABSOLUTELY vital
from the NTR, cuckold, sharing, and netorase community, in order for me to make the game right. I'm looking for people to give me ideas on how to execute, implement and write scenarios that coincide with the above concepts I've mentioned. Here's the thing, I already have a model & script in place and completed, but I want to match it against the ideas you guys give me, to see how in tune I am within the thought process of the community.

If anyone reads this and doesn't send me a PM with their ideas, it would be travesty! lol :p please share your ideas, thanks. Even link me to stories that you want to see in a game.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Feedback from you guys is ABSOLUTELY vital[/COLOR] from the NTR, cuckold, sharing, and netorase community, in order for me to make the game right. I'm looking for people to give me ideas on how to execute, implement and write scenarios that coincide with the above concepts I've mentioned. Here's the thing, I already have a model & script in place and completed, but I want to match it against the ideas you guys give me, to see how in tune I am within the thought process of the community.

If anyone reads this and doesn't send me a PM with their ideas, it would be travesty! lol :p please share your ideas, thanks. Even link me to stories that you want to see in a game.
Visit NTR Game Zone

jstanthralias

Feb 11, 2018
Looking for games where the male lead can walk around, and the player can see the heroine(s) doing H stuff in pixel animation but the male lead is unaware? Similar to Raiohgar. Recommendations appreciated. Preferably english.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm currently making a game in which you can be cuckolded, but it's unlike anything any other game has attempted. It's DEEP and gives lots of options. Knowing that, could you guys either respond here or send me a PM of exactly what kind of scenarios you want to see in a cuckold, ntr, netorase, sharing game?

Here are the core fundamentals to fuel the ideas you'll send me via pm or response:

Netorase: MC is in control of who she sleeps with. MC also fucks her or oral, or whatever he wants; even cleanup. MC has big dick or small dick. Optional humiliation.

Cuckold: You get cucked, your gf/wife is in control. You may or may not be allowed to fuck her anymore, but you do oral on her; even clean up. MC has big dick or small dick. Optional humiliation.
- Reluctance; you don't want to be cuckolded but it's out of your control, but it shamefully turns you on.
- Willingness; you've given into the deepest shame and want to be cuckolded. This might take place when the MC is broken and accepts his place, as either a loser or just enjoying a fetish.

- MC watches her while in the room, her wife and lover knowing he's there; MC optionally jerks off.
- MC waits until she gets home and tells him of her sex with other men; MC optional jerks off or she jerks him off.
- MC receives text messages of images of his wife/gf getting fucked by other guys.

I've yet to see a game that goes this deep. That means I have no model from which to work from, making this endeavor rather experimental. I've already tried many games that have attempted the above scenarios, but IMO, they all suck.

from the NTR, cuckold, sharing, and netorase community, in order for me to make the game right. I'm looking for people to give me ideas on how to execute, implement and write scenarios that coincide with the above concepts I've mentioned. Here's the thing, I already have a model & script in place and completed, but I want to match it against the ideas you guys give me, to see how in tune I am within the thought process of the community.

Sounds like a fun starting point. I would add actual cheating, too. The male MC (I’m assuming) is never aware that his devoted and loving significant other is constantly having sex elsewhere. He might never find out but we know and she enjoys acting warmly and lovingly. She could give him kisses after swallowing cum, and sex would be optional or rare. She could go to sleep with him without first taking a shower after her previous lover. If they are still just dating and not living together, she could come to the dates straight from having sex with her lovers and then spend a wholesome evening with the MC, lead him on and tease him, but don’t do anything sexual.

DFCT14

Jul 10, 2017

- Reluctance; you don't want to be cuckolded but it's out of your control, but it shamefully turns you on.

That's a long list of features. Don't overwhelm yourself.

Reactions: hakarlman

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

- Reluctance; you don't want to be cuckolded but it's out of your control, but it shamefully turns you on. edit: This can possibly lead to being cheated on.

Since my english grammar so bad (because im indonesian) here i would suggest you my story in this thread.

the main story about Wife and Husband (Female Protagonist more exciting for me) or you can add multiple Protagonist from husband also (like atelier sakura games series)

Their life very happily, with finance. but not with their Sex. Since Husband get promotion position from her work, he more busy and not have many time for together with Wife. (also wife want's a baby example)

One day, Wife play (Handphone) and check her home Instagram (or any media social). Suddenly got DM from their friend ( husband and wife friend who also come to ur wedding).

They're keep touch and wife get some information from their talks, that their friend have problem about romance relationship. Since wife don't the feel to wife try to lesson with him (like dinner, go hang out) and by many times wife feel what he had ever felt before with husband (in beginning married)

In here it's up to you for added example
Cuckold (Husband see their relationship, and see wife and him go to motel)
Cheating (Husband doesn't know but he feel wife not the one he knew until in last story he know about ur cheating)

Also Gangbang if wife want more get feeling more than their friend. It can be from "another friend, or stranger"

More complicted story, more exciting I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salmacius and fbass

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I have had an idea for astory for a long time that I have not gotten around to writing yet. It's inspired by a House MD episode, a Korean Manhwa called Run and IIRC the Jen and Mike stories by xleglover on Literotica.

You have your average, run of the mill narrator of the story and his fiance. Fiance was a bit wild prior to meeting the narrator. But after meeting the narrator she calms herself down and settles into the role of a faithful girlfriend/fiance. They meet with a car accident that results in the fiance losing her memory and regressing to the time before she met the narrator. She is severely injured too.

The narrator spends a lot of money and effort to patch her up. But she doesn't recover her memories of him. She hears about his devotion to her while she was injured and feels indebted to him. They continue to live like a couple, and try to make love a couple of times but the chemistry just isn't there. She can't bring herself to be attracted to such an average man.

One day she confronts him about it. Against his better judgement he agrees to call of their engagement but insists that she stays with him in the hopes that he can win back her affections once she regains her memories. The fiance does not feel comfortable accepting this sort of philanthropy but she does not have any other options. The medical procedure is expensive and the narrator offers to pay for it in exchange for the promise that she'll continue to stay with him.

Initially, she tries to resist her urges. Sometimes going out of her way to pick up men and sleeping at theirs. Or only seeing someone at her place when the narrator isn't at home. But little by little her inhibtions get whittled down. She starts bring over men to her bedroom (read: their bedroom) everyday of the week. She could have a few fuckbuddies who'd be regulars and develop a sort of rivalry with the narrator. The things happening in the room gets more and more debauched with time. Slowly she stops trying to keep the noise down.

The narrator, despite his feeling of hurt is aroused by the noises and decides to spy on his fiance with cameras in the bedroom. With time the fiance will wise up and call him out on it. She takes pity on him though and asks him whether he wants to see the act in person. Initially, the narrator considers this pathetic but peeks on the fiance from time to time from the door that she has started leaving open for him. Bit by bit, the narrator gets drawn into the bedroom. Yadda yadda.

With time the fiance will recover her memories but be unwilling to give up her present lifestyle. The narrator might not be enthusiastic about the prospect but he is certainly titillated by it. So, he agrees. It ends with a scene of the woman getting gangbanged on her honeymoon as the narrator watches.

How about this, then?

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
I have had an idea for astory for a long time that I have not gotten around to writing yet. It's inspired by a House MD episode, a Korean Manhwa called Run and IIRC the Jen and Mike stories by xleglover on Literotica.

You have your average, run of the mill narrator of the story and his fiance. Fiance was a bit wild prior to meeting the narrator. But after meeting the narrator she calms herself down and settles into the role of a faithful girlfriend/fiance. They meet with a car accident that results in the fiance losing her memory and regressing to the time before she met the narrator. She is severely injured too.

The narrator spends a lot of money and effort to patch her up. But she doesn't recover her memories of him. She hears about his devotion to her while she was injured and feels indebted to him. They continue to live like a couple, and try to make love a couple of times but the chemistry just isn't there. She can't bring herself to be attracted to such an average man.

One day she confronts him about it. Against his better judgement he agrees to call of their engagement but insists that she stays with him in the hopes that he can win back her affections once she regains her memories. The fiance does not feel comfortable accepting this sort of philanthropy but she does not have any other options. The medical procedure is expensive and the narrator offers to pay for it in exchange for the promise that she'll continue to stay with him.

Initially, she tries to resist her urges. Sometimes going out of her way to pick up men and sleeping at theirs. Or only seeing someone at her place when the narrator isn't at home. But little by little her inhibtions get whittled down. She starts bring over men to her bedroom (read: their bedroom) everyday of the week. She could have a few fuckbuddies who'd be regulars and develop a sort of rivalry with the narrator. The things happening in the room gets more and more debauched with time. Slowly she stops trying to keep the noise down.

The narrator, despite his feeling of hurt is aroused by the noises and decides to spy on his fiance with cameras in the bedroom. With time the fiance will wise up and call him out on it. She takes pity on him though and asks him whether he wants to see the act in person. Initially, the narrator considers this pathetic but peeks on the fiance from time to time from the door that she has started leaving open for him. Bit by bit, the narrator gets drawn into the bedroom. Yadda yadda.

With time the fiance will recover her memories but be unwilling to give up her present lifestyle. The narrator might not be enthusiastic about the prospect but he is certainly titillated by it. So, he agrees. It ends with a scene of the woman getting gangbanged on her honeymoon as the narrator watches.

How about this, then?
My personal opinion is that NTR without a principal antagonist(s) falls flat. Obviously not everybody is the same, but adding more focused points of conflict with a specific individual vs an unfocused or undefined nebulous "other" just makes better stories.

Reading your synopsis, I just can't help but think why would they stay together, especially after the FMC begins to wander? If her memories are reverted than I can see her calling things off and going wild, but staying together and bringing other men home/cheating just implies that she was not the kind of person our kind hearted MC would fall in love with in the first place. I think there needs to be a better reason/plot point keeping them together from the FMC perspective at the very least.

Last edited:

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017

How about this, then?
Some ideas about your game.:

I don´t like NTR / cheating games when wife or girlfriend fucks with everyone that she had met in 1 minute ago and she has no will to resist the attempts of other guys to introduce in her panties. I prefer a good story, with interesting characters, with a suitable pace( not too slow and not too fast), when love and desire fight against each other. And of course, a game when you have the opportunity to choose paths and decitions that influence in the story development.
This is my point of view.

I like the plot of this comic for example

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

I don´t like NTR / cheating games when wife or girlfriend fucks with everyone that she had met in 1 minute ago and she has no will to resist the attempts of other guys to introduce in her panties. I prefer a good story, with interesting characters, with a suitable pace( not too slow and not too fast), when love and desire fight against each other. And of course, a game when you have the opportunity to choose paths and decitions that influence in the story development.

I agree about this,
cheating with friends. bestfriend or people who the main character know more exciting

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016

I agree about this,
cheating with friends. bestfriend or people who the main character know more exciting
The thing is it's not really cheating, is it? Any close friends/family would know the woman and the situation she was in. Any relationship with her would just be 'wrong' in the present stage. She is not 'in love' with the narrator anymore. She wants to be. She will see reminders of the happy life that they had constructed strewn about the place they had bought together. And she will feel guilty about it. But she will feel compelled to do it. That is the dilemma in the story.

She is not 'cheating' on the narrator. And I don't see her trying to intentionally hurt the narrator. She is grateful to him and kind of hates herself for not desiring him. She could land up in a casual arrangement with an acquaintance of the narrator who is not deeply entwined with their lives but not with a very close friend/family. That just does not work with the character profile and the nature of the relationship that I want to explore.

slider

Jul 14, 2017

The perspective I'd prefer to see is the one of a willing cuckold. There is an imbalance of power in favor of the women in all his relationships and they are open and assertive about wanting other men, but there is still love/affection for the cuck, and his feelings and preferences are somewhat taken into account.

The four proposed ways of "witnessing" the women having sex are valid and exciting, but working towards the cuck being emotionally ready and allowed to be be in the same room sounds exciting and a main goal. Also, if the MC is cucked by several women, it would be nice that each of them leans more into a specific kind of cucking (for example, one of the girls not allowing the MC in the same room but happy to show him clips through phone/making him pay to see them).

Having different dynamics with some of the girls' favorite bulls could also be exciting. Some could have specific fetishes, different attitudes towards the girls, good/bad relationship with the MC, etc. It could even be possible to try to convince the girl of sticking or "maining" with one bull and the MC gaining his favor and protection.

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
The perspective I'd prefer to see is the one of a willing cuckold. There is an imbalance of power in favor of the women in all his relationships and they are open and assertive about wanting other men, but there is still love/affection for the cuck, and his feelings and preferences are somewhat taken into account.

The four proposed ways of "witnessing" the women having sex are valid and exciting, but working towards the cuck being emotionally ready and allowed to be be in the same room sounds exciting and a main goal. Also, if the MC is cucked by several women, it would be nice that each of them leans more into a specific kind of cucking (for example, one of the girls not allowing the MC in the same room but happy to show him clips through phone/making him pay to see them).

Having different dynamics with some of the girls' favorite bulls could also be exciting. Some could have specific fetishes, different attitudes towards the girls, good/bad relationship with the MC, etc. It could even be possible to try to convince the girl of sticking or "maining" with one bull and the MC gaining his favor and protection.
willing cuckold sucks.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
The game can have multiple routes to account for all different cases. The girl can be purely cheating, like I said, without her man ever knowing. He can suggest it, but she would only tell him after the fact or show photos/videos (later making him pay for that privilege somehow is a great idea!). Or she would be fine with him watching or even participating in some way. It could be her idea, and he would be going along unwillingly, at least at first. There are many ways the story can go, but it can still be essentially the same story. She can be very cruel to him and humiliate him (have him clean her with his mouth, bring him back used condoms or her engagement/wedding rings covered in cum, if she ever lets him have sex with her, he must wear a strap-on, etc.) or she can be kinder and gentler, take him shopping and let him pick out her outfits, let him choose which underwear to wear to her dates (or maybe no undies), stuff like that. When having sex, he can be there to support and encourage her, perhaps her face mere inches away from his, not kissing, but so they can maintain eye contact and he can watch every detail of her ecstasy and orgasmic bliss. There are limitless ideas!

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
The game can have multiple routes to account for all different cases. The girl can be purely cheating, like I said, without her man ever knowing. He can suggest it, but she would only tell him after the fact or show photos/videos (later making him pay for that privilege somehow is a great idea!). Or she would be fine with him watching or even participating in some way. It could be her idea, and he would be going along unwillingly, at least at first. There are many ways the story can go, but it can still be essentially the same story. She can be very cruel to him and humiliate him (have him clean her with his mouth, bring him back used condoms or her engagement/wedding rings covered in cum, if she ever lets him have sex with her, he must wear a strap-on, etc.) or she can be kinder and gentler, take him shopping and let him pick out her outfits, let him choose which underwear to wear to her dates (or maybe no undies), stuff like that. When having sex, he can be there to support and encourage her, perhaps her face mere inches away from his, not kissing, but so they can maintain eye contact and he can watch every detail of her ecstasy and orgasmic bliss. There are limitless ideas!
I really like the idea of helping the girl prepare for the bull. It can be helping her choosing the dress, shaving, applying makeup, making the house welcoming for the bull, booking reservation if they go out, etc. Basically working hard so they can have a dream date.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I really like the idea of helping the girl prepare for the bull. It can be helping her choosing the dress, shaving, applying makeup, making the house welcoming for the bull, booking reservation if they go out, etc. Basically working hard so they can have a dream date.
Yes, especially if he doesn’t get to witness, then he just sees her off all dolled up and beautiful, but she comes back all disheveled with bedhair, smeared makeup, smelling of her and his sweat and other bodily fluids, and just a glorious sexy mess. Maybe she gives him a kiss and he can taste cum in her mouth and she can show him her well-used pussy. And then they just go to bed and cuddle. Maybe she tells him about it or maybe just her state is enough of a story.

Last edited:
Reactions: slider

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
And if possible, a potential bi route for the man would be interesting, where if he enjoys her cummy kisses or cleaning her up a bit too much that could lead to her suggesting her lover finish in his mouth instead of inside her every time.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
CobraPL
just dropped with an english patch - It's not on F95 yet but you can find it on certain torrent sites. NTR type B Impregnation is fucking 10/10.

Reactions: Cudder and abgazil
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes