Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
That's just called "cheating" ;) Those stories are quite literally about a girl cheating on her husband/fiancée/boyfriend. Pretty much all websites (including F95) have a separate "cheating" tag, so just search for that (preferably in combination with the "female protagonist" tag if you want that POV).
It should be noted that this just goes for western sites, which have developed a pretty cuck centric definition of NTR. Female POV NTR has always been a thing in Japan, the country where the genre actually originates from. In fact, the majority of japanese NTR hentai has fem MCs.

That's why the term has become pretty useless in discussions on western forums: You have people who straight up don't consider classic NTR stories to be actually NTR, while others consider everything NTR where a female character interacts with another male that's not the MC, and be it in the most casual way.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
It should be noted that this just goes for western sites, which have developed a pretty cuck centric definition of NTR. Female POV NTR has always been a thing in Japan, the country where the genre actually originates from. In fact, the majority of japanese NTR hentai has fem MCs.

That's why the term has become pretty useless in discussions on western forums: You have people who straight up don't consider classic NTR stories to be actually NTR, while others consider everything NTR where a female character interacts with another male that's not the MC, and be it in the most casual way.
The general idea I believe is that NTR means "Netorare" for majority of westerners, in reality its just the tag for the genre of Netori/Netorase/Netorare, I am not gonna get into the A B C variations by VNDB because to be honest thats all crap, all you need are 3 categories nothing more.

When its a female MC I agree that it should just be "cheating", you have to remember the point of NTR titles is to showcase and illicit feelings of jealousy/betrayal/anger, when your game does that you have been successful. When I see a female MC being a slut, that does nothing for my emotions, its just a girl being slutty which is why I feel cheating better fits the tag for games of that nature Anna's Exciting Affection/Lily of the Valley/Sarah's Life/Hardnews Julia.

The only reason media/hentai is able to get away with this is because we dont take a more personal role in the media, we are just viewers watching a show so theres only so deep we can go, but in games we are more so in control and thats where the NTRPG's/Thug Hero Party/Henteria Chronicles/Tyrant/Culture Shock work so well in establishing that emotion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itonami

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
you have to remember the point of NTR titles is to showcase and illicit feelings of jealousy/betrayal/anger, when your game does that you have been successful.
I agree with betrayal, as that is a cornerstone in classic NTR stories, which focus on the female, her gradual corruption, coming to terms with her betrayal of her loved one(s) and her ultimate acceptance of it.
I disagree that jealousy and anger are needed for something to be NTR. They can be part of NTR, if it's a cuck centered story, and this is where the problem lies, I guess: Not everyone self-inserts into these games. Alot of people don't, alot of people treat VNs and RPGs with pre-written main characters like, well, novels. They are witnessing a story unfolding in front of them, at most they probably feel like puppet masters.

So, to get to another point you brought up:

The only reason media/hentai is able to get away with this is because we dont take a more personal role in the media, we are just viewers watching a show so theres only so deep we can go, but in games we are more so in control and thats where the NTRPG's/Thug Hero Party/Henteria Chronicles/Tyrant/Culture Shock work so well in establishing that emotion.
when I play and NTR game I approach it pretty much like a doujin or h-manga, I follow characters and their story, but I'm not directly involved in that story, even if I control the actual gameplay. That's why every female MC game that follows the classic NTR structure of

introduction of loving couple -> introduction of antagonist -> blackmail of MC-> gradual corruption of MC -> "transferring" her devotion from original lover to antagonist (hence netorare roughly translating to "getting taken away from")

is NTR to me. And the "to me" is important here, because at the end of the day, the term has become super vague. There is simply no official definition, there's only tons of media that uses the NTR tag and we can kinda go from there. So, when someone says "fem MC games can't be NTR", I can only point to loads of fem MC hentai NTR, dating even back to the 90's, and ask "why does it count for all hentai media, yet somehow not for games?"

Ironpig

Jun 29, 2017
Guys so I been trying to find a way to get access to this Korean novel, My Sister's Duty, which is based off of a manhwa " "
However, the novel is only available on a Korean website behind a paywall, which I would mind paying for, but the problem is you need to authorize that you 19+. One way to do this is to have a Korean cell or the other way is to have a IP address within SK. I tried using a VPN, "NordVPN", but that still didn't work...I was wondering if anyone here have any idea to get access? This is the link to the novel:
P.s the manhwa is pretty good, but so far it looks like the artist is going toward a less NTR/Corruption route.

Last edited:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Guys so I been trying to find a way to get access to this Korean novel, My Sister's Duty, which is based off of a manhwa " "
However, the novel is only available on a Korean website behind a paywall, which I would mind paying for, but the problem is you need to authorize that you 19+. One way to do this is to have a Korean cell or the other way is to have a IP address within SK. I tried using a VPN, "NordVPN", but that still didn't work...I was wondering if anyone here have any idea to get access? This is the link to the novel:
P.s the manhwa is pretty good, but so far it looks like the artist is going toward a less NTR/Corruption route.
Can you explain the plot?

Ironpig

Jun 29, 2017
Without spoiling the story, is about an MC who is in the army and have a douche captain. The MC also have an idol for a sister who wanted to help her brother so she tries to cut a deal with the captain. Then things starts going down hill from there, but is kind of where the latest chapter of the manhwa left off. Below is the official description...
"'Dongwoo, who happened to found the secret of his squad leader is spending hellish days because of it. Jungyeon, the younger sister found out about her brother’s suffering through his diary. To protect her brother whom she loves more than anyone else, Jungyeon visits Yoo Jinho, the squad leader… “Oppa… I’ll protect you this time.'”

On a different note, the link to the manhwa I had before was to a different story with the same name....my bad...I edited my previous post to the correct site.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
NTR haters at best are just insecure losers. I can’t go to a single comment section or forum without them being so weak minded it’s not even criticism most of the time. That’s I like most Japanese authors most of them don’t give a fuck they write whatever hentai they want.

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
In my mind Its fine to not like a certain genre or even hate a certain genre. For example I personally don't like Futa or gay content... Just don't go around brigading against it and subjecting other people/dev's to your opinion especially when it its made easily avoidable/optional content. That is what I don't understand with these people. They act so childish and immature to things they don't like. Its the equivalent to walking up to someone at a restaurant and seeing they are eating chicken and shaming them because you don't like chicken personally. It is just stupid and so close minded. There is tonnes of non-NTR and vanilla content out there. Just let people do what they like and you do you.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
In my mind Its fine to not like a certain genre or even hate a certain genre. For example I personally don't like Futa or gay content... Just don't go around brigading against it and subjecting other people/dev's to your opinion especially when it its made easily avoidable/optional content. That is what I don't understand with these people. They act so childish and immature to things they don't like. Its the equivalent to walking up to someone at a restaurant and seeing they are eating chicken and shaming them because you don't like chicken personally. It is just stupid and so close minded. There is tonnes of non-NTR and vanilla content out there. Just let people do what they like and you do you.
The thing is is almost universally against the NTR genre. Like futa tentacles yaoi fantasy goblin rape no one cares as much but soon as it’s NTR they get so emotional over that that they despise it. The ironic thing is a lot of them want a vanilla harem shit where even if mc has a girlfriend they can sleep with other girls and since it’s a vanilla lighthearted tone it’s seen as cute comedy which mind boggles me. And half the time they are okay with reverse NTR even manhwa i saw ppl
Attacking author on Instagram because of their childish insecurity of mc not fucking everyone. The only conclusion I can come up is emotional insecurity that can’t differentiate fiction and reality. I barely look up NTR games here anymore good ones are only made my Japanese company but rarely gets translation so stick manga because ppl that don’t even like the NTR genre come in this section and ruin the developers ambition, ideas or things NTR ppl want cuz of their childish unrealistic insecurity.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
The thing is is almost universally against the NTR genre. Like futa tentacles yaoi fantasy goblin rape no one cares as much but soon as it’s NTR they get so emotional over that that they despise it. The ironic thing is a lot of them want a vanilla harem shit where even if mc has a girlfriend they can sleep with other girls and since it’s a vanilla lighthearted tone it’s seen as cute comedy which mind boggles me. And half the time they are okay with reverse NTR even manhwa i saw ppl
Attacking author on Instagram because of their childish insecurity of mc not fucking everyone. The only conclusion I can come up is emotional insecurity that can’t differentiate fiction and reality. I barely look up NTR games here anymore good ones are only made my Japanese company but rarely gets translation so stick manga because ppl that don’t even like the NTR genre come in this section and ruin the developers ambition, ideas or things NTR ppl want cuz of their childish unrealistic insecurity.
Sounds like confirmation bias because how would you know, you don't browse gay, gore, futa, scat threads. Said this before and I say it again, vote with your dollars. If you don't even support creators on Patreon, you have no right to complain when paying customers voice their dislike about NTR. Guarantee half of you who complain about NTR haters tout the free speech flag around like a badge of honor.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Sounds like confirmation bias because how would you know, you don't browse gay, gore, futa, scat threads. Said this before and I say it again, vote with your dollars. If you don't even support creators on Patreon, you have no right to complain when paying customers voice their dislike about NTR. Guarantee half of you who complain about NTR haters tout the free speech flag around like a badge of honor.
What a waste of a reply. All you addressed is things you assume which is supporting authors on Dollar which wasn’t even a point but regardless I haves supported authors if I like their works. And I browsed those other genre to an extent and if you really think they get the excessive hate that NTR genre does than u are clueless. And the conversations was “hate” not dislike so please don’t be blind and use ur brain to read the whole thing before typing some tough shit.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone have the updated version of ? They apparently added 5 more scenes.
you found a link? I want to play that game, idc if it's not the last version, could you please link it to me?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Been playing and really liking it. The game is told from the BF POV so for those who like Mystery NTR Games, this is for you. You can go in the recollection room to view the NTR events from the GF side and so far I've had an event where the BF watches a video of a girl who looks like his GF do some "stuff" with a guy.

Recommend using [Tool] - [RPGM] RPG Maker Mv/MZ/XP/Vx/VxAce/WolfRPG Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool | F95zone with it for in-game auto-translation.
Can you link the game for me, please? I'd love to try it!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: datway99

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
you found a link? I want to play that game, idc if it's not the last version, could you please link it to me?
this is a link for the base game but i cant find anyone who has the updated version.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/phuc-mi-island-v0-2day1-arath-sin.72899/

The game is just beginning so there's not a lot at the moment, but something to keep an eye on. The description about the multiple paths seems to indicate it'll have a bit more nuance then some other western games out there. But the part that got me interested is the devs response to the anti crowd. It seems they'll stay committed to their vision for the game which is always good to see.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Sadly, this shit is very common in Korean. They never let you access a +18 content unless you verify your age through a korean number which is linked to your identity. I noticed a similar issue in *Toomics* as well.

Nonetheless, I came across this manhwa a while ago. In most sites, the last English translated chapter is 19. However, I found a site which post some of the latest English chapters and I though you might be interested. The site name is . Since the sites has many ads, I will post the links here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes