Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Have anyone tried the AI dungeon paid service? Is the AI dungeon worth to invest? I think there is a good potential to make something good adultery-ish NTR (my favorite style) or any other style of NTR story from there.

There is a free version and a paid version. Some say paid and free AI engine do not differ that much, but some say paid ones are better.
Could you elaborate please how to use this engine for NTR?

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2018
Could you elaborate please how to use this engine for NTR?
EDIT: I try this.
Join my AI Dungeon game: oWEIkI
I think there is good potential, but the AI dungeon needs some work. You need to set clear World Info first. Descriptive but short. All have a word limit. 10~20 World Info, short length, would be good. Just explain about appearance, job, age of characters, don't try to explain too much in WI. Then you need to Pin or Remember some important info. Again, don't trust Pin/Remember too much, Remember is more like short-term memory.

Don't rely on WI and Pin/Remember too much. You need to occasionally remind AI about some important things you mentioned in World Info and Pin before you proceed to the important part of the story because AI forgets or ignores time to time. Personally, I think it is like 70~75% is what you write (via Do Say Story), 20% WI, and 5~10% Remember. You need to occasionally remind things from Do Say Story, which you wrote in WI and Remember. This guide AI to react in a way to what the author wishes to describe.

Don't expect too much to AI. AI is not clever enough. You need to explain and remind if you write some important parts. If you want to build a story or novel, this AI don't do that for us, but it just helps a bit, put some salt and sugar in it. If you want AI to react better, write a descriptive and good story for the sex scene and a description of the mind/reaction of the heroine.

And I banned Vampire because for some reason AI loves to bring vampire all of sudden too much. I guess so many people trained AI for their novel or story with vampire :p And banned some other words too.

Some says paid AI (Dragon AI) is really good, but never tried that.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
EDIT: AI Dungeon is shit!!! Switch to NovelAI
https://f95zone.to/threads/86319/

Guys, I need your assistance in making NTR world in AI Dungeon. Remember to:
1. Enable NSFW in two places.
2. Make good NTR backstory
3. Fill story, `/remember` and `world info` with NTR-relevant data.
Also, I suggest making NTR-related world-onfo import/export file.
I need backstory, setting, world in:
a) keys
b) description (not too long)

So how about our NTR WorldInfo and stories? Made by community members?

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
's something different - Married mother gets stolen from husband by lezdom bully, who also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
Takes a while to get there though, the homewrecking stuff is mostly in the second series.

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
Can someone recommend me some good Male MC NTR RPG games, 2dcg ideally. I don't really want to play Female MC NTRs.
I'm especially attracted to Summer Shattering: the FMC got fucked while the MC can't logically "see" the event but the player is able to see the heart bubbles indicating they are fucking in that place

Thank you so much

Reactions: rgnar62
Jul 20, 2019
Can someone recommend me some good Male MC NTR RPG games, 2dcg ideally. I don't really want to play Female MC NTRs.
I'm especially attracted to Summer Shattering: the FMC got fucked while the MC can't logically "see" the event but the player is able to see the heart bubbles indicating they are fucking in that place

Thank you so much
ruins of luxoria is pretty good. made by the same dude who made amour maho academy, but this time the focus is on your gf only (there are no other heroines, except 1 cameo scene)

you should also play leane 2 some time. tbh it's a lot of playing time to get all the scenes but it's worth it :)

also henteria chronicles chapter 1 or whatever it's called. it's similar to ntrpg, and it's pretty hot. there's also a chapter 2 in development, but i would wait until that's completed before you play it, just my preferenced not to play unfinished games.

rai-oh-gar is kinda hot too, however the scenes are all from the FMC's POV, which you may not like. I certainly prefer to only see from the MC's POV, but being to read the minds of the citizens who are fucking your bitch is pretty neat, so i would play rai-oh-gar too

ntrpg is pretty good. it's more light-hearted compared to NTRPG 2.

that's about all i can remember.

hilih--

May 22, 2019

Thank you so much
[RJ201323] Sayoko - no cg, dot/pixel

from author "A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 1+2":
[RJ178164] Obedient girl in travel - first walkthrough with MC PoV, second with FMC PoV
[RJ246739] Country girl part-time jobs

from author "Furry Ear Girls Never Betray":
[RJ248754] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator - can play either from MC or FMC PoV

[RJ224282] Spiral Legend V - text only, no cg, few dot/pixel

[RJ159340] Inevitable - MC+FMC PoV

[RJ179094] Tulive Festival

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
ruins of luxoria is pretty good. made by the same dude who made amour maho academy, but this time the focus is on your gf only (there are no other heroines, except 1 cameo scene)

you should also play leane 2 some time. tbh it's a lot of playing time to get all the scenes but it's worth it :)

also henteria chronicles chapter 1 or whatever it's called. it's similar to ntrpg, and it's pretty hot. there's also a chapter 2 in development, but i would wait until that's completed before you play it, just my preferenced not to play unfinished games.

rai-oh-gar is kinda hot too, however the scenes are all from the FMC's POV, which you may not like. I certainly prefer to only see from the MC's POV, but being to read the minds of the citizens who are fucking your bitch is pretty neat, so i would play rai-oh-gar too

ntrpg is pretty good. it's more light-hearted compared to NTRPG 2.

that's about all i can remember.
[RJ201323] Sayoko - no cg, dot/pixel

from author "A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 1+2":
[RJ178164] Obedient girl in travel - first walkthrough with MC PoV, second with FMC PoV
[RJ246739] Country girl part-time jobs

from author "Furry Ear Girls Never Betray":
[RJ248754] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator - can play either from MC or FMC PoV

[RJ224282] Spiral Legend V - text only, no cg, few dot/pixel

[RJ159340] Inevitable - MC+FMC PoV

[RJ179094] Tulive Festival
dang, those are some hot NTR, thank you two so much for the recommendation

timelard

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone else can't seem to MTL transaction Oyako Rankan with textractor? I actually bought this game instead of pirating it because I hear it's amazing but can't get it to translate. None of the options have any translated text. Am I doing something wrong? Tried bing, google, and deepL but none worked either. Textractor literally works for every other game i've tried so far and currently is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

View attachment 991122
The hash code is /HS-20@53D8F5 Add that hook to textractor

I'm not sure if it's still updated, but this website has a lot of hash codes for textractor. That's how I found the one for Oyako Rankan.

Reactions: MelanieAngels

a55555

May 31, 2017
The hash code is /HS-20@53D8F5 Add that hook to textractor

I'm not sure if it's still updated, but this website has a lot of hash codes for textractor. That's how I found the one for Oyako Rankan.
Omg it worked! I fucking love you man. Thanks for that resource too.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Yesterday the 28th January. The dev responsible for No More Secrets and his latest game, Rejected No More. Admitted, that as a result of popular opinion he had decided not to implement his future plans for NTR content.
Man what a shitshow. I took a look at the posts for the game and people are taking the fetishes way too seriously. Too much discussion on what the author decided to do with NTR and posters complaining about fetishes they dislike. The only thing I believe shouldn't be happening is the fetish shaming.

If the author wants to remove NTR then, oh well. If you force an author or writer to do something he doesn't want to do then how do you think he's going to treat the fetish in the story? I prefer it if the author LIKES and WANTS to write about NTR and create a game around it. I don't want to play a game labeled as NTR for it to only be 10 minutes of the entire story.

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
I want to shamelessly promote this game Never Back Down on here. It doesn't have much ntr content yet, but dev said next update will have it with its own route. Sadly since the beginning, the game got bombarded by all the ntr haters because of one scene involving a hateful Mother character.
The game actually looks great and doesn't deserve all the hate it gets, english is a little bit engrish at some times but understandable. And I see it will have 6 different languages.
Thanks to the haters and trolls he doesn't have that many supporters, and I really hope they don't force another dev into nothingness.

Man what a shitshow. I took a look at the posts for the game and people are taking the fetishes way too seriously. Too much discussion on what the author decided to do with NTR and posters complaining about fetishes they dislike. The only thing I believe shouldn't be happening is the fetish shaming.

If the author wants to remove NTR then, oh well. If you force an author or writer to do something he doesn't want to do then how do you think he's going to treat the fetish in the story? I prefer it if the author LIKES and WANTS to write about NTR and create a game around it. I don't want to play a game labeled as NTR for it to only be 10 minutes of the entire story.
I respect all the fetishes, even those I don't like. But I don't go around hating and shaming other people because of something I don't like. I don't understand why they have to be so evil and try to beat every single ntr game to death.

Jan 24, 2018
Anti-NTR is the new homophobia/misogyny. Since hate speech against fetishes are accepted and goes unpunished those spoiled brats can act like they do. I never saw a "Do you like x?" prompt for any other fetish except NTR. It's almost like they believe it's their right to play every adult game on the internet. What's next? Removing homosexual content from games because they don't like it?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Anti-NTR is the new homophobia/misogyny. Since hate speech against fetishes are accepted and goes unpunished those spoiled brats can act like they do. I never saw a "Do you like x?" prompt for any other fetish except NTR. It's almost like they believe it's their right to play every adult game on the internet. What's next? Removing homosexual content from games because they don't like it?
That's stretching it. People have the right to "hate" on a fetish. For example, I hate scat and vore. And with the same answer I give about gay people and gay content, if they don't interfere with my life, they can do whatever they want.

So if someone is commenting on an NTR game thread they hate NTR, what I do is just ignore them.

Jan 24, 2018
That's stretching it. People have the right to "hate" on a fetish. For example, I hate scat and vore. And with the same answer I give about gay people and gay content, if they don't interfere with my life, they can do whatever they want.

So if someone is commenting on an NTR game thread they hate NTR, what I do is just ignore them.
You are confusing hate with disapproval. Disapproval is okay, hate and kinkshaming is not. Giantess fetish for instance don't have this amount of criticism but when it's NTR/cuckolding suddenly it's okay to insult people. Majority of it has to do with alt-right in the US using the term cuck as a pejorative since words like faggot became recognized as hate speech in public.

I don't also approve of scat and I can show my disapproval by saying "I don't enjoy this fetish because it looks unhealthy and unhygienic." or I can show hate by saying "Fuck this fetish. What kind of miserable prick would enjoy something like that? Kill yourself you degenerate.". Time to time NTR criticism comes very close the latter.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes