Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I've been looking for a particular type of Netori, one where you coerce a girl into doing something (Coral City has one with a character called Rain, where you peer pressure her into blowing you and similar things).

Does anyone know of a game like that on the site?

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I like bully NTR a lot. Anyone find anything that's actually good? I've read a few stories on Literotica, but a lot of it seems farfetched where the Mom just straight up falls in love with the bully because he has a huge cock (stupid plot). Anyone where there's blackmail and slow gradual corruption?
if you don't watch it this is what you want

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Ok boys and girls, I have a Christmas present for you in the form of knowledge. If you're like me who can't read Japanese, and use translation software to play Japanese games, I've found the single best solution that costs about 10 - 25 bucks a month (depends on how much you use).

It's DeepL. For 1 year now I've known about it, and I usually use it with the client that forces you to Ctrl+C twice to get the line. I usually used it to get lines I can't understand with the free Bing / Google shit in Textractor.

But, I spent maybe around 10 minutes reading about it today, and saw there exists a DeepL integration within the latest releases of Textractor. So here are the steps for you to get DeepL working on Textractor.

1. Download latest release
2. Click Extensions
3. Drag and drop the DeepL Translate.xdll into the box that opened up.
4. Select the existing Bing Translate, and hit Delete
5. A new window should pop up, with some configuration settings. In theory you can start using DeepL now, but you'll get rate limited and can't use it for more than a few minutes.
6. Go to DeepL website.
7. Sign up for the DEVELOPER account. That's the third tab.
8. Pay the initial 5 dollars, provide credit card info, etc
9. Go to your account
10. Copy the API key, paste it into the Textractor window that reads "DeepL Translate"
11. You're now using the best translation software in the world for very little money.

Their pricing model is pretty fair, about 25 dollars per 1 million characters. Obviously, don't share your key. You will probably not hit the 1 million mark in a month, it's fairly cheap for what is the BEST translation that's close to perfect Japanese comprehension. Cheers.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Any chances for T++ plugin?
Maybe MTL will be more readable now.
You can try to ask for the feature on T++'s Patreon page. It's not more readable, it's completely readable. DeepL is the single best translation tool you can't tell it's a machine.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
If you search hard enough you can get DeepL for free. Also, DeepL is not much better than regular google/bing MTL. It just structures the sentences better and gives a 10% better translation for some words.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
i send this link did you look it and i can upload ure-054 and nsps-932 with subs
Yes please, if you have some more links for good JAV NTR movies with English subs, share the links or upload them to Mega if you can, much appreciated !

a55555

May 31, 2017
Anyone else can't seem to MTL transaction Oyako Rankan with textractor? I actually bought this game instead of pirating it because I hear it's amazing but can't get it to translate. None of the options have any translated text. Am I doing something wrong? Tried bing, google, and deepL but none worked either. Textractor literally works for every other game i've tried so far and currently is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1610942171459.png

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Anyone else can't seem to MTL transaction Oyako Rankan with textractor? I actually bought this game instead of pirating it because I hear it's amazing but can't get it to translate. None of the options have any translated text. Am I doing something wrong? Tried bing, google, and deepL but none worked either. Textractor literally works for every other game i've tried so far and currently is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

View attachment 991122
Ask also on ULMF. It is more translating-focused.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for this thread.
btw guys,any good 2D/3D japs/western NTR games with anal which you can recommend?
thanks in advance.

Jun 17, 2018
Have anyone tried the AI dungeon paid service? Is the AI dungeon worth to invest? I think there is a good potential to make something good adultery-ish NTR (my favorite style) or any other style of NTR story from there.

There is a free version and a paid version. Some say paid and free AI engine do not differ that much, but some say paid ones are better.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes