Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx.
yeah i checked spellbook ...something like that ...but it has 'unreal' elements and starts action rather early. (so not much build up and immersion. and vn-gameplay doesnot help either)
other mentioned are 2ds
hard to find games where - yeah i figured that it is not niche scenario but wanted to pursue such.
more details - i cannot add much to that. i mean if you implied particular actions - just imagine basic sandbox ladder to happiness (or whatever the name. like starting with skin showing, massaging, photoshooting, shopping, sunbathing and continuing with basic xxx ladder ) but where mc would be a passive observer. (at first)

Last edited:

davus12

Mar 11, 2018
Pretty much all of them, honestly. The most common trope in NTR and netori games is "Oh I love my husband/boyfriend but his dick is so small! I don't want to cheat, but his dick is soooo much better! I can't go back now!". Really, pick a game in this genre and chances are there will be at least one mention of dick size difference from every girl.
I'm looking for ones with a lot of comments rather than just a one off comment in a scene, if any come to mind.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
What the best untranslated NTR game you have played?
And also, on what sites do you search for NTR games translated or not (without the typical one like ulmf/dllsite/anime sharing)

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
What the best untranslated NTR game you have played?
And also, on what sites do you search for NTR games translated or not (without the typical one like ulmf/dllsite/anime sharing)
Use VNDB if you want to look up untranslated stuff, it's all there. For games DLsite can help you search.

Here are some of my favorite untranslated stuff tha you would mostly understand with an MTL.

Kinkomugi!

(Venus's other stuff is pretty good too but I couldn't get over the art for all the female protagonists being the exact same body type)

Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...?

(My favorite type of NTR. No drugs, alcohol or blackmail)

Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki

(This one is about a wife who's trying to get pregnant but can't because of an infertile husband. The brother of the husband is enlisted to help.)

Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei

(The infamous NTR VN that everyone always talks about and recommends. I'm 2/4 chapters through and it's alright but nothing you haevn't read before. What differs between this and others is the long buildup to the NTR and the care taken to the corruption of the female protagonist. The animated art is spectacular. However, not my kind of NTR)

I'm working my way through some other NTR stuff but I'm also trying to finish Umineko so it's slow going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MachoGuy

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Use VNDB if you want to look up untranslated stuff, it's all there. For games DLsite can help you search.

Here are some of my favorite untranslated stuff tha you would mostly understand with an MTL.

Kinkomugi!

(Venus's other stuff is pretty good too but I couldn't get over the art for all the female protagonists being the exact same body type)

Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...?

(My favorite type of NTR. No drugs, alcohol or blackmail)

Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki

(This one is about a wife who's trying to get pregnant but can't because of an infertile husband. The brother of the husband is enlisted to help.)

Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei

(The infamous NTR VN that everyone always talks about and recommends. I'm 2/4 chapters through and it's alright but nothing you haevn't read before. What differs between this and others is the long buildup to the NTR and the care taken to the corruption of the female protagonist. The animated art is spectacular. However, not my kind of NTR)

I'm working my way through some other NTR stuff but I'm also trying to finish Umineko so it's slow going.
Thank you <3 I will check them out.

I will leave some links behind aswell:

Sites i use:

- This one has a powerful search engine but pretty bad download links

Also, there is another new auto-translator but it only for rpgs, IT SUPER cool because it comes with cheats too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soulesssone

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Do you guys have any untranslated VN or game recommendations where finding out about the betrayal and dealing with the consequences is a huge part of the story and not just the conclusion? A game where the individual cheating has deep remorse for what they did and is trying very hard to be forgiven by the main character but isn't being given a chance or is turned away.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
i'm beginning to think there's some kind of conspiracy going on here. people MTL'ing ntr games to make sure they don't get a proper full translation by an actual human being
Of course an fully translated and edited game is awesome but there are some hidden gems out there that will never get translated, especially for NTR games. In those cases, using some MTL and other resources you can still mostly understand the context of the scene. I would only do this for simple games and VNs.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

woo32

Sep 4, 2020
anyone know where to download RJ312992?

RJ312992_img_main.jpg

Found a Rapidgator premium link on a Japanese blog for releases from here:

(Download Link)

but i can't seem to find it anywhere else that might normally have this

Reactions: Gutsy36 and rgnar62

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Found this Mom NTR movie if anyone likes that stuff like me. It doesn't have any sex scenes with the mom sadly, but you do get to see paintings of the guy fucking his friend's mom. Requested by his son, who is a painter. Basically, the son wants to draw his mom naked, his mom being weirded out agrees but not with him. So the son sends his friend to take photos of her naked. The guy takes photos of the sex forgetting to delete the photos...cue the NTR
:stuck_out_tongue:
IMDb: Here you can watch the movie:
Credits to:

Thebosss#3676

Reactions: rgnar62 and fbass

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Version 0.4 is out for some time. Good NTR western visual novel.
Overview:
In 2121, interstellar travel isn't a problem anymore. A group of students won a prize to travel to Kepler-452 star system. Right before they change their route back home, they receive news that the Earth has just been destroyed by a sudden worldwide volcano activity. They have to land on Kepler-452b planet, which is proved to be habitable for human life. As the leader, you'll have to help everyone start a new life and populate (Pregnancy) the New Earth. (Please notice that there are no tentacles, aliens, monsters... in the story.)
Game is also here, on F95 - https://f95zone.to/threads/new-earth-v0-4-miztyl.60074/ - give the game a try and pay some bucks to the author if you like it :)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Overview:
9th century after the Celestial Beings fell on the world of Henteria. Noah, a young tribe elf, lives a quiet life in his village among his peers. Envar, his father, is a war veteran and the well-loved chief of his tribe. Having worked for years towards appeasing conflicts and bringing peace among the different elven ethnicities, he has managed to establish harmony and togetherness within the tribe.
However, a series of event tragically comes to disrupt this peace, allowing darkness and corruption to slowly creep into Noah and everyone else’s daily life…
I just played Update5.
The game is well made. Superb pixel art. Good story. Plentiful of NTR!!!
local link: https://f95zone.to/threads/61811/

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes