Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Recently I played the Cuckolding Report games, and really enjoyed them, but maybe unlike some, I was playing it from the perspective of the wife, and I discovered a new kink for myself... when actual cheating was happening, without the husband's knowledge. Maybe it was just very vividly described, but I just found that so hot and slutty. It reminded me of Swing & MIss.

I guess cheating doesn't really fall under NTR, though. But I tried using the tags: cheating, female protagonist, and wasn't really able to find any seemingly good games where the girl is the mc and she's (hopefully gradually) cheating of her husband/bf. Hopefully, he never finds out or only later, when it's in full-swing.

I just played the latest AWAM update and I loved the scene in the jail, that was incredibly hot. Would love more of that kind of stuff!

Reactions: Satiro and fbass

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
There's a couple of NTR games translated out there that aren't on the site for one reason or another.
The one that you posted contains a shota scene at the end, which violates rule 7. Some time ago, it was posted on this site but was removed.

Here's a list of the NTR games that aren't on the site (with decent translations):
  • Almeria 5th Knights
  • Emilias Inn
  • Gyuumaou Muneyoshi
  • Mama Summer Exchange
  • Me and Milf and Shota
  • Mischief War
  • Young Wife Souffle
  • A Small Village
Damn I remember Mischief War, Gyuumaou Muneyoshi and A Small Village being on this site. In what site you got Emilia's Inn?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Damn I remember Mischief War, Gyuumaou Muneyoshi and A Small Village being on this site. In what site you got Emilia's Inn?
Yeah, it's a shame that those games were taken down. It gets pretty confusing when some games violate rule 7 and others don't,

I got Emilia's Inn from anime-sharing, I think. You can get the patch from ULMF. Pretty much all the games I mentioned can be gotten off of anime-sharing afaik. Just need to search with the dlsite RJ#

Reactions: OneWayMissile

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Lots of new NTR titles lately (and lots of whiners as well sadly), mostly MTL but beggars can't be chosers. Happy new year NTR lovers ;)
Yep, I checked them out and it's just pages of NTR bashing and kink shaming on NTR game threads. Really makes no fuckin sense. Surprised those threads haven't been nuked, cause it sure doesn't have discussion about the games.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Yep, I checked them out and it's just pages of NTR bashing and kink shaming on NTR game threads. Really makes no fuckin sense. Surprised those threads haven't been nuked, cause it sure doesn't have discussion about the games.
My theory is that mods dont like ntr so they dont give a fuck if NTR threads get "bombed". Also this site needs a netori tag already. A lot of games tagged ntr are actually netori.

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Recently I played the Cuckolding Report games, and really enjoyed them, but maybe unlike some, I was playing it from the perspective of the wife, and I discovered a new kink for myself... when actual cheating was happening, without the husband's knowledge. Maybe it was just very vividly described, but I just found that so hot and slutty. It reminded me of Swing & MIss.

I guess cheating doesn't really fall under NTR, though. But I tried using the tags: cheating, female protagonist, and wasn't really able to find any seemingly good games where the girl is the mc and she's (hopefully gradually) cheating of her husband/bf. Hopefully, he never finds out or only later, when it's in full-swing.

I just played the latest AWAM update and I loved the scene in the jail, that was incredibly hot. Would love more of that kind of stuff!
Play Atelier sakura games, there's some game in this site with english translation with two perspective between husband and wife. I also recommended u My recommended game is Mayumi Cuckolding report 1 & 2.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I dont really understand with their thinking of being hating NTR Tags in this site (almost all site)
but if There's new game update with NTR Tags we can support each other with comment.

I also get bullyed in Foot of mountain conten, where develop decision making NTR content in there.
(Sorry english not my native language)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Play Atelier sakura games, there's some game in this site with english translation with two perspective between husband and wife. I also recommended u My recommended game is Mayumi Cuckolding report 1 & 2.
Yup, thanks. I played both Mayumi and Marina games.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
There has always been those kink shaming hypocrites in every NTR game thread. It's never too bad unless it's for a pretty popular game and that's usually when a mod makes a note in red for the first post. Mod usually tells those people to gtfo if it gets too bad.

To be honest, it's hilarious when those people try to figure out why people like NTR. They make the reasoning so complicated when it's just a kink.

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Hey guys, can you recommend me some games with hidden NTR where player can see love interest having sex while MC remains ignorant? Good example would be Boy Hero Ken if Ken didn't get invisibility and couldn't see past or my all time favourite RaiOhGar . Bonus points if it has both CG and sprite sex :) Only games in english ( or MTL...)
The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeking~ - husband/wife pov
Slut Girlfriend ~The Reason Behind Her Sluttification~ - vn
Squirrel Legacy - bestiality, cg + sprites

sorry, no links because rules

Reactions: Damnd

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I dont really understand with their thinking of being hating NTR Tags in this site (almost all site)
but if There's new game update with NTR Tags we can support each other with comment.

I also get bullyed in Foot of mountain conten, where develop decision making NTR content in there.
Yeah the problem with that game is there are too many vanilla boys there who cry and scream the minute their favorite character is a little slutty when the whole game is about your MC sleeping with every girl

Reactions: greenp

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
guess should ask here as well.
do anyone knows
sandboxes or vns have a main plot/route where your friend(s) (or not friends) are gradually progressing with doing naughty things to your milfy mom ...maybe with later allowing you to join the action.
(not rpgm & not asian assets/pics)
so ...something like aWaM but with naughty action... or BB with never-ending Eric. or tyrant with enough content
...i dont care if it fells under NTR category or if MC is not in any kind of love , and more like a pervy voyer with no respect to family bonds who supports moms sexuality

Reactions: eromaster
Nov 29, 2019

Good points, and no problem dude, your English is very understandable.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
guess should ask here as well.
do anyone knows
sandboxes or vns have a main plot/route where your friend(s) (or not friends) are gradually progressing with doing naughty things to your milfy mom ...maybe with later allowing you to join the action.
(not rpgm & not asian assets/pics)
so ...something like aWaM but with naughty action... or BB with never-ending Eric. or tyrant with enough content
...i dont care if it fells under NTR category or if MC is not in any kind of love , and more like a pervy voyer with no respect to family bonds who supports moms sexuality
The only one I can think of that ticks all the boxes is The Spellbook. A lot of the early game plot revolves around the MC and two of his friends vying for the attention of the MC's mother. Player choice determines if the mother ends up with the MC or fucks around with the two friends, and if I remember correctly there is some voyeur content as well. Later on the plot moves away from this and new male characters are introduced, but at least the early part should be to your liking. The game is not my kind of thing so I can't say much more, but do check out the thread.

You might also be interested in My Hunting Adventure Time (which I haven't played, but seems to be about the MC's friend corrupting all the women in his life, starting with his mom) and Mother's Lesson : Mitsuko, which is the good old shota-boy-steals-friend's-mom story, with some voyeur scenes and typical corruption arc.

Lastly there is Urban Demons where you play as the kid who steals your classmate's mothers (and plenty of other women too). There aren't any voyeur scenes, and the POV is opposite from what you're asking for, but it's a great game in terms of corruption and netori so maybe give it a shot?

The problem is that it's kinda hard to find games where you play as a kid whose mother is corrupted by others. It's usually either straight up NTR where it's the wife or girlfriend being corrupted, or it's an incest game where you go for your own mom. If you can go into more detail about which parts you're actually interested in I might be able to help more.

davus12

Mar 11, 2018
What are some games that focus on the girl cheating because of dick size or they find out they like the guy's dick?

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What are some games that focus on the girl cheating because of dick size or they find out they like the guy's dick?
Pretty much all of them, honestly. The most common trope in NTR and netori games is "Oh I love my husband/boyfriend but his dick is so small! I don't want to cheat, but his dick is soooo much better! I can't go back now!". Really, pick a game in this genre and chances are there will be at least one mention of dick size difference from every girl.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes