Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys, can you recommend me some games with hidden NTR where player can see love interest having sex while MC remains ignorant? Good example would be Boy Hero Ken if Ken didn't get invisibility and couldn't see past or my all time favourite RaiOhGar . Bonus points if it has both CG and sprite sex :) Only games in english ( or MTL...)

Reactions: papajohn

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, can you recommend me some games with hidden NTR where player can see love interest having sex while MC remains ignorant? Good example would be Boy Hero Ken if Ken didn't get invisibility and couldn't see past or my all time favourite RaiOhGar . Bonus points if it has both CG and sprite sex :) Only games in english ( or MTL...)
Mmmh, I can think of Minako, where the mc discover the betrayal just at the very end

Reactions: Diablos

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
NTRPG2

Reactions: Diablos

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
There is another NTRPG but I think is in Chinese. It doesn't even load in translator++. I wish someone could translate it.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
There is another NTRPG but I think is in Chinese. It doesn't even load in translator++. I wish someone could translate it.
It's not from Hanataka and frankly can't hold a handle to NTRPG/2. The best recommendation would be Henteria Chronicles and Agunosutosu works

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know of an NTR game where your "friend" is also the guy that can steal your girls away?

I'm thinking of Pervert Action: Timelapse (for those that have played the current patreon version) or A Struggle with Sin (well, not yet anyway, but it will be in the future).

Anyone?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
's a really good sister/wife/mom/GF NTR maledom story (also WMBF interracial as a secondary kink).

Does anyone know of an NTR game where your "friend" is also the guy that can steal your girls away?

I'm thinking of Pervert Action: Timelapse (for those that have played the current patreon version) or A Struggle with Sin (well, not yet anyway, but it will be in the future).

Anyone?
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-hunting-adventure-time-v0-9-everkyun.31636/

I remember not enjoying the writing, and the art is jarring on some characters, but it definitely fits that bill.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mothers-lesson-mitsuko-v1-0-ntrman.50642/

This one looks nicer, but is very... Japanese. Also, shota.

I don't have a download link since it's untranslated. I once played it using a text translation tool thing. Shame, it seems really good as far as shota mom NTR stuff goes. Basically a more fleshed-out version of the last game I linked.

Last edited:

pileface123

Jan 3, 2019
btw Rascou next game voice actress is Rio Fujimura (藤村莉央)

Reactions: Shirafune

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Anyone?
Oh the netorase update for Pervert Action has been relased already ? o_O Damn I missed that one...is the game thread updated by any chance ?

EDIT : aaaaaaand it's not. Damn.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Boy Hero Ken might my favorite NTR game out there, it has everything : hot situations, CGs PLUS sprites sex, the generic stupid MC who deserves to be cuck so you don't feel betrayed (Grandpa tru MC imo :BootyTime: ), semi-animated

THe only downside is that it's kinda linear, but the content is actually good so it's ok. If you guys know some games with similar features (both CGs and sprites sex, and two pov if possible). It could be japanese only or translated in english. Thx

EDIT : ok so after a little digging this genre is called "NTR mystery" ? :unsure:

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Hey guys I just finish and and I can tell you this is a good corruption mother/ntr game I played so far
also I play Mischief War-Story of a small remote island only down site is first 2 games have not so many gc but the story execution is fck great and mischief war-story it's woman view point and I don't really like it until you can view male view point to...

I play atm this one and is pretty good is also mother love story (incest) but it's also ntr so it's unique game I can tell aleardy I love it and I'm not yet finish that game.

Now I asking you if you know more mother/ntr/corruption theme story games?
Preferable to be male protagonist view point but I can accept both view point if they have it. I don't like only female view point or female protagonist.

jowishg Boy Hero Ken is good corruption/humor/ntr game I like it also it make me laugh loud when I played it hahahaha that dump protagnist.

I don't recommand any of "ntrman" games all of he games is not worth it bad execution and was copy/paste from other games.

Reactions: eromaster

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Hey guys I just finish and and I can tell you this is a good corruption mother/ntr game I played so far
also I play Mischief War-Story of a small remote island only down site is first 2 games have not so many gc but the story execution is fck great and mischief war-story it's woman view point and I don't really like it until you can view male view point to...

I play atm this one and is pretty good is also mother love story (incest) but it's also ntr so it's unique game I can tell aleardy I love it and I'm not yet finish that game.

Now I asking you if you know more mother/ntr/corruption theme story games?
Preferable to be male protagonist view point but I can accept both view point if they have it. I don't like only female view point or female protagonist.

jowishg Boy Hero Ken is good corruption/humor/ntr game I like it also it make me laugh loud when I played it hahahaha that dump protagnist.

I don't recommand any of "ntrman" games all of he games is not worth it bad execution and was copy/paste from other games.
Yeah the game is hilarious tbh

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
Boy Hero Ken might my favorite NTR game out there, it has everything : hot situations, CGs PLUS sprites sex, the generic stupid MC who deserves to be cuck so you don't feel betrayed (Grandpa tru MC imo :BootyTime: ), semi-animated

THe only downside is that it's kinda linear, but the content is actually good so it's ok. If you guys know some games with similar features (both CGs and sprites sex, and two pov if possible). It could be japanese only or translated in english. Thx

EDIT : ok so after a little digging this genre is called "NTR mystery" ? :unsure:
Try Raiohgar it´s exactly what you are looking for.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes