Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
CobraPL
Can't wait for Abaddon english version to be released in Feb, do you have a save file for the partially-translated Japanese version by any chance? There seems to be some quality NTR scenes here.

Reactions: CobraPL

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
CobraPL
Can't wait for Abaddon english version to be released in Feb, do you have a save file for the partially-translated Japanese version by any chance? There seems to be some quality NTR scenes here.
I HOPE to FORGET everything I am able. Just not to spoil the game after it's release.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
One of best sellin DLSITe game ever. Very good horror game. Very good NTR game.
Yeah, I imagine. I saw it a few years ago and it was in a list for fan translation but it never happened. I'm glad that is finally getting an official translation.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Do you guys have any recommendations for some good untranslated NTR visual novels? I've played the majority of the translated ntr games and novels but I find some of the real good stuff is the untranslated ones. I've currently playing through some Venus, Jinsei Tsuukoudome and Atelier Sakura games. I just played through the Kinkomugi and liked it a lot despite having a "fat bastard." I'm probably going to go through "Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto" to see why people say it's the mothership NTR title though I don't see what the fuss is about after reading the description.

I don't like the vns with characters that have massive or oversized tits. I'm not much a fan of netorase.

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I'm probably going to go through "Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto" to see why people say it's the mothership NTR title though I don't see what the fuss is about after reading the description.
Bro I cannot find a download of that game. i tried all the links on sukebei and the only one that finished the dl was a patch for windows 10, not the full actual game.
Edit- I can't find a working/seeded link for the other game you were talking about too (the dark skinned blonde)
Edit edit- got a link for "Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto" and WOW...if this had an English translation I can only imagine how great it must be, so cool if we get more of this quality someday (so many VN's and Manga around NTR are super short...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquilez

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Bro I cannot find a download of that game. i tried all the links on sukebei and the only one that finished the dl was a patch for windows 10, not the full actual game.
Edit- I can't find a working/seeded link for the other game you were talking about too (the dark skinned blonde)
Search for the japanese title ( ボクの彼女はガテン系/彼女がした事、僕がされた事/巨乳妻完全捕獲計画/ボクの妻がアイツに寝取られました ) and some results will pop up. But I have found no torrents, only old style multiple download links.
Anyway I'm gonna try the game now, let's see if it matches the hype...

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Search for the japanese title ( ボクの彼女はガテン系/彼女がした事、僕がされた事/巨乳妻完全捕獲計画/ボクの妻がアイツに寝取られました ) and some results will pop up. But I have found no torrents, only old style multiple download links.
Anyway I'm gonna try the game now, let's see if it matches the hype...
I got a link, updated my post, now I join those waiting for an english translation like it's the holy grail (or another release of that quality from the circle)

Reactions: Morgoth666

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
It's definitely a "must play" game for ntr lovers. I found a bit overwelming the crazy amount of choices and since I'm using a machine translator to at least grasp the idea of the game it's slow, and kinda hard to unlock all the gallery images (still working on it damnit). Anyway great game till now.

Last edited:
Reactions: baobao9704

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
It's definitely a "must play" game for ntr lovers. I found a bit overwelming the crazy amount of choices and since I'm using a machine translator to at least grasp the idea of the game, it's slow and kinda hard to unlock all the gallery images (still working on it damnit). Anyway great game till now.
At least it's not like some of the older Atelier Sakura games where you have 8-10 choices and you need to pick them in order to unlock all the cg.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Damn, I cleared everything but ending 8. Any kind soul that has any advice?
I won't lie, I had to use a walkthrough to unlock the last 20% of the gallery (and still that ending 8 eludes me)... not an easy game. Final thoughts: great ntr game, good story buildup and resolution, with two "main" endings and eleven side ones. Good CG and different fetishes. As Stev1 wrote in his post, a translation is much needed.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Just wondering if there are any good NTR games where the GF/Wife gets corrupted with physical appearance (clothing, makeover, implants etc) changes not just corrupted mentally, which a lot of NTR games seem to only focus on.
The one that comes into mind right now is The Spellbook (you can find it here) in which the Gf (if you choose the ntr path) will change hairstyle, makeup, and clothing.
Oh, and there's Swing and Miss too (clothing, piercing etc.)...

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Just wondering if there are any good NTR games where the GF/Wife gets corrupted with physical appearance (clothing, makeover, implants etc) changes not just corrupted mentally, which a lot of NTR games seem to only focus on.
Ah. Yes, one of my favorite aspects of NTR. "Darling I noticed you're dressing...differently recently. Like that skirt, don't you think that's a bit short and inappropriate for the workplace?"

I know I played alot of games with this as a feature if I think of good ones I'll post em. Boy Hero Ken is a top 10 NTR RPG and it has this type of corruption/progression though it isn't the main feature..

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes