Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Yeah, it feels like 90% of NTR games are Japanese RPGM games, which are just not my thing at all. I cannot get into them. I prefer Western 2D/3D Renpy or Unity games. There are so few of them with actual NTR content.
Not a lot of people like ntr outside of Japan as far as I am aware

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Well this is the problem i am not a big fan of RPGM games , like you said its hard to find Renply games with Fantasy/Medieval type games.

By the way ,thanks for the reply i will look these games.
Have u played makenshi leane 2 ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/leane-2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-v1-51-makura-cover-soft.49620/

Yeah, it feels like 90% of NTR games are Japanese RPGM games, which are just not my thing at all. I cannot get into them. I prefer Western 2D/3D Renpy or Unity games. There are so few of them with actual NTR content.
Its because "90%" of translated japanese NTR games are RPGMs.

Actually there are a LOT of japanese NTR games that are Visual Novels (You can see the list ). The problem is that a lot of them are not translated yet, but you can use Textractor (Machine Translator) if you want to play them.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm also just not a fan of the anime-style artwork generally. Often it makes the characters look unrealistic and too young. But I did like Swing & Miss, that seemed to have a good westernized look.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cudder

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
I'm also just not a fan of the anime-style artwork generally. Often it makes the characters look unrealistic and too young.
I don't know about unrealistic. As for the characters look too young, I think it depends on the artist and the game.
There are a bunch of japanese VNs with westernish (Not very anime-ish) looking art style, such as Bible Black and Discipline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
What's a NTR game that isn't in English that you guys would like to see translated? Give me a few and I'll try to see if I can work on it or get someone to work on it.

Reactions: Cudder

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Have u played makenshi leane 2 ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/leane-2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-v1-51-makura-cover-soft.49620/

Its because "90%" of translated japanese NTR games are RPGMs.

Actually there are a LOT of japanese NTR games that are Visual Novels (You can see the list ). The problem is that a lot of them are not translated yet, but you can use Textractor (Machine Translator) if you want to play them.

I tried using Textractor but sometimes i am hit with errors like "rate limit exceeded" or error while translating status code 400 etc etc. I am not sure if i am doing it right. (I also think its translating twice or thrice from options like message log.) It also asks for API key which i dont have or dont know how to get one.

Can you give a short guide to make it work.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
What's a NTR game that isn't in English that you guys would like to see translated? Give me a few and I'll try to see if I can work on it or get someone to work on it.
1)
2) series
3)
4)

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
I tried using Textractor but sometimes i am hit with errors like "rate limit exceeded" or error while translating status code 400 etc etc. I am not sure if i am doing it right. (I also think its translating twice or thrice from options like message log.) It also asks for API key which i dont have or dont know how to get one.

Can you give a short guide to make it work.
For your problem, im not sure.
But try updating your Textractor

You can read first , its quite detailed and covers the extra features of Textractor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGhostRider

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Take this NTR Game from Cli Plick-> For me it is one of the best stories told

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
jumps to mind. Oyako Rankan could be fun as well, and there's probably some more I'm forgetting.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Take this NTR Game from Cli Plick-> For me it is one of the best stories told

If it only wasn't so damn complicated to play (i mean i didn't play it, but another game from that dev was pretty complicated XD) So i'd suspect it is too

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
jumps to mind. Oyako Rankan could be fun as well, and there's probably some more I'm forgetting.
Great pick, I second this choice.

Guess I should also recommend some games. I suggest:

Last edited:

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Hello friends. I started writing a NTR story on chyoa. I'd love to know if you're enjoying it or what I need to improve. I hope you enjoy, but warning beforehand, will be a slow corruption.
Link:
Liking what I've read so far.

My only suggestion would be to add some more scene/environment details so the reader has a better understanding of what the MC sees.

For example this transistion.

"Oh, silly little girl, I don't care, come here." Robert said pulling Ashley onto the couch, hugging her.

"I'll get water for us," he said, leaving the room definitely.

"Ooooh, Uncle Robbie" Ashley screamed a little louder than usual. Soon her groan was covered by a louder laugh from Robert

"Ashley, do you want some ice?"
I was confused as the previous line said Robert left the room and then the next line has Ashely reacting to something he did.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Liking what I've read so far.

My only suggestion would be to add some more scene/environment details so the reader has a better understanding of what the MC sees.

For example this transistion.

I was confused as the previous line said Robert left the room and then the next line has Ashely reacting to something he did.
Thank you for pointing that. It was actually the MC that was leaving the room. sorry for that, i'll fix it.

Reactions: Amanda Carter
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes