Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Are there any netorase specific threads that are active, even if not on this website?

Reactions: rgnar62

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
for example.

Just enter your search terms divided by commaa:

english, ntr, colored, corruption -->
Found out something that's a bit easier, go to nhentai.net and look in the upper middle of the page for "info", click it and it'll tell you how to combine tags.

Hope this helps everyone.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
As a note, you can't view certain content in e-hentai, such as loli, shota and beastiality.
You'll need to make an account and log into sadpanda instead

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for the game,it's really good,do you know how can I get the first ending?
Which Ending? 1A or 1B

Ending 1B: Return with Leila (blond girl) to the locker room where the mayor is kissing your girlfriend.

Ending you get depends on if you go to the darkroom with Leila (priestess) and left her there or not.
So if you go to secret passage with Leila, it will be ending 1-B, if alone then 1-A.

Reactions: Lauri14

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
The first translations with mtl are online (look at svscomics.com)
I can't find any translation on that site or elsewhere.

Edit: After much more digging, I found it listed under "Shonen Brave" instead of "Boy Hero".

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Any games or stories where the main character's virgin crush is taken? There was a short VN with that theme but I can't find anything similar.

Promats221

Mar 3, 2020
Hi guys, I have a request. I am looking for a game, manga, comic, or story where the protagonist hypnotizes his partner so that he is unfaithful. Any suggestions ?? xd. English is not my language (Sorry for the bad spelling xdd). Thank you

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, anyone who proposes upgraded, better first post, will have it granted with credits mentioned for his/her work.
Just quote 1st post, have it's code and upgrade it. Or write it from a scratch. Try to have vn/game/etc. sections. Link to already made lists too.

Problem is, 1st post is not entirely up to date. And could be arranged better.
I can do it myself too, just post your feedback please - what to improve.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Someone here has already played Marriage Blue by Team Bitters & Lune and could tell me if the game is male point of view first, then after 1 end it change to female? (like jinsei and ANIM.teamMM games) also, if i'm not asking too much, a walkthrough would be nice.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes