Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
A Quick Notice:

has been translated, a sequal to . Big thanks to Asehpe and Capu2. There was no announcement made, i think Asephe will make a thread later. You can find the game + patch here , or simply:
Game:
Patch:

Also, is fully translated by Capu2, only proofreading is remained , so we should expect this game out in few days (source: , 2).

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
Can I find someone or somewhere that can assist me with modding CK2? I cannot find the Paradox Interactive folder that's essential for modding.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Did anybody saw the leaked pictures of Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku OVA? It is from Takeda Hiromitsu so it is probably great. It is coming out at 29 Jan 2021. As you know, we already had a JAV for that story (URE-055) and it is even translated to english.

The 7th image is my favorite :D

Hello friends. I started writing a NTR story on chyoa. I'd love to know if you're enjoying it or what I need to improve. I hope you enjoy, but warning beforehand, will be a slow corruption.
Link:
Although i liked your story very much, i didn't like the inner voice you included to the last part. What i think is it is too much; if itwas only a few sentence per page, it'll be better. I feel like the inner monologue only slows the flow of the story and gives to it a more comical effect. That is only my thoughts of course.

Last edited:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Although i liked your story very much, i didn't like the inner voice you included to the last part. What i think is it is too much; if itwas only a few sentence per page, it'll be better. I feel like the inner monologue only slows the flow of the story and gives to it a more comical effect. That is only my thoughts of course.
I noticed that many people don't like the inner voice very much. i'll reduce the frequency he interacts with it. Thanks for your feedback

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Big fan of NTR and Hypnotism. Is there any game which has both as its main theme??
The only games i know of are

The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeking~ [v1.04] [AVANTGARDE]
(dudes wife gets hyno and turned into a sex slave)

Poor Boy's Older Girl Hypnosis Plan
(It may or may not contain NTR depending on you interpretation. You the shota MC hynos your bullies sisters and mothers. I haven't had the chance to play so im not 100% sure.)

Young Wife Souffle [Odontotyranus]
(There is a hyno route but the game is banned on F95. Try HentaiFromHell)

Lauramarques

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone knows the name of a western type game, wasnt RPGM for sure but dunno if renpy or something else, played like a VN and was about a couple on vacation and the husband would let the wife bang random guys.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, I search for:
1. Any cheating, netorare or netorase Sex Under the Necessity.
2. Cheating or prostitution done once, and MC was unaware.
3. Paternity fraud.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I didn't know that Ame Arare's masterpiece "Toshohitsu no Kanojo" is being turned to an anime, i watched the first episode and it was good although only 15 minutes long. The second episode will come out at 27.11.2020.

For anyone interested;

Anime :

Ame Arare's masterpiece;

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes