2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ285637_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Yuuto is a young boy who just wants to live his life as he pleases.
He lives an impoverished life with his mother at the edge of his village full of wealthy people.

As a sexually curious boy, he seeks to find a way to vent his frustrations and anger
from the day-to-day bullying he experiences from the other village children.
One day, he has an encounter with a mysterious voice that changes his life forever.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-20
Release Date: 2020-03-07
Developer: nemumi everyday
Censored: Yes - mosaics
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Translator: Franticdispo
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

2020-09-19 22_00_14-Poor Boy's Older Girl Hypnosis Plan.png 2020-09-19 22_05_35-Poor Boy's Older Girl Hypnosis Plan.png 2020-09-19 22_07_17-Poor Boy's Older Girl Hypnosis Plan.png 2020-09-19 22_08_10-Poor Boy's Older Girl Hypnosis Plan.png 2020-09-19 22_08_30-Poor Boy's Older Girl Hypnosis Plan.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Someone please tell me there's a way to increase text speed in RPGM games. This is unbearable.
Edit: Okay, it randomly sped up to normal speed (for now), but if you're not a fan of the a*tistic, "JUJUJU KUUUUU ~DESU DESU~ CHUGGACHUGGACHOOCHOO" Japanese sex "sounds," this one ain't for you. The first scene alone repeats it so much it felt like its own video game.

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hey, translator here! This one's a fairly quick game, I managed to push it out in about a week, which was refreshing after months of work on other games. I have a small... walkthrough, I guess? On this thread over here if you wanted to start from the beginning. Or, if you don't care for story stuff, all the scenes are unlocked in the 1st save file slot, and there shouldn't be any of that reeeeaally slow dialogue for any of the scenes. That's basically all I have to say for now, have a good day!

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...lan-nemumi-everyday.53940/page-2#post-4221627

-Franticdispo

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
*He lives an impoverished life with his mother*

should we added incest tag here?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rule 7 is weird man. And that's more of a societal thing. Male children with older women is "boys being boys" but reverse it and Kirby's Calling The Police.
Also kinda true IRL.

If I was to have a son and he came home at 14 and said he was banging one of his teachers. While on one hand i'd be disturbed at teachers laying pipe in kids, not gonna lie i'd be quietly impressed my boy had game.

On the other hand if my 14 year old daughter came home and said she'd been banging one of her teachers well i'm going momma bear on a bitch and mauling him until he be dead.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Also kinda true IRL.

If I was to have a son and he came home at 14 and said he was banging one of his teachers. While on one hand i'd be disturbed at teachers laying pipe in kids, not gonna lie i'd be quietly impressed my boy had game.

On the other hand if my 14 year old daughter came home and said she'd been banging one of her teachers well i'm going momma bear on a bitch and mauling him until he be dead.
don't know dude, in both case I would try to end this teacher jobs and get money.
I mean, who wouldn't?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote