2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
DUUUDE You just finished the other game how did you manage to finish translating this one?!! Anyways thank you so much dude
So uh, that last game was around 16000 lines of translating, menu work, and looking into javascript files, which is why it took like 2 months.

This one had about 600 lines of dialogue to translate, a menu screen that I've learned to edit from Busty Elf, and an RPG element that... kinda doesn't matter? So the work was literally nothing compared to the last two. Since it was short I figured I'd spend some time on it.

After this I'm working on a fan group project that'll be MUCH more work than most of what I've worked on, so I wanted to get this banged out before dropping off the face of the planet for a couple months.

Reactions: abc909090

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
don't know dude, in both case I would try to end this teacher jobs and get money.
I mean, who wouldn't?
For me it would be all about judging the situation and individuals involved in a way that "the law" does not care to bother with. Is my kid being coerced or tricked? Okay, time to call the cops.
Is my kid acting of their own choice? Does my kid have the maturity, intelligence, and wisdom to make a real decision about this? Are they happy and taking the proper precautions? Well, okay then. The only potential problems I see at that point are "your older boyfriend/girlfriend could get arrested if anyone finds out" and potential heartbreak if the two of them are not on the same page with what the relationship means. But, realistically, that kind of heartbreak seems equally possible with two teenagers anyway, so that doesn't seem like it warrants prison.
Now picture this. You have a teenager who is unusually mature and intelligent for their age. They decide they want to date a teacher who is, let's say, ten years older than them. They are happy together, and are both serious about the relationship. You then have the teacher arrested and sue them to "get money." How do you think your kid is going to feel about YOU after you do that?

Now, to actually comment on the game:
YEEES! Take that bullies! Huzzah! The cucked has become the cucker! MWA! HA! HAH! HA! HA! HA! HAAAA!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Also kinda true IRL.

If I was to have a son and he came home at 14 and said he was banging one of his teachers. While on one hand i'd be disturbed at teachers laying pipe in kids, not gonna lie i'd be quietly impressed my boy had game.

On the other hand if my 14 year old daughter came home and said she'd been banging one of her teachers well i'm going momma bear on a bitch and mauling him until he be dead.
what if he got banged by an extremely hideous ogre of a woman?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I see prostitution tag, does that mean sharing is unavoidable? I don't share my women so I really want to know before trying this game.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I see prostitution tag, does that mean sharing is unavoidable? I don't share my women so I really want to know before trying this game.
It's not unavoidable, you could skip the event that requires "Hypnosis Level 6;" but, it does give you the exact amount of money to buy an item for another scene, and saves a LOT of grinding. Otherwise, all the other events have no prostitution in them whatsoever!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It's not unavoidable, you could skip the event that requires "Hypnosis Level 6;" but, it does give you the exact amount of money to buy an item for another scene, and saves a LOT of grinding. Otherwise, all the other events have no prostitution in them whatsoever!
Yeah I checked on another site apparently it is kinda avoidable/optional. You could grind for the 50000 gold for the scene or do the prostitution. So for those uncomfortable with it can go and grind for the gold. I know it is a lot of work but I think I will go that route, like I said under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I share my women.

Also forgot to ask/check is this the complete version of the game?

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Yeah I checked on another site apparently it is kinda avoidable/optional. You could grind for the 50000 gold for the scene or do the prostitution. So for those uncomfortable with it can go and grind for the gold. I know it is a lot of work but I think I will go that route, like I said under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I share my women.

Also forgot to ask/check is this the complete version of the game?
Considering the developers have gone off and made multiple games after this one and there's been no updates since then, I believe it is a complete version. I could be wrong, but that's where it seems to be at right now.

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
is this game already complete or there will be further improvements either form the dev or the translators?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
what if he got banged by an extremely hideous ogre of a woman?
I say "YES!" to Ogresses. (Vote "Yes" on Proposition B0OTY5L4MM3R!)
Hasran Ogress.jpg
Did You Know?: Ogres can shapeshift, meaning they can be anything or anyone you want. But true romance is loving them for their natural selves!—
But yeah, game was like four minutes long. I tried to grind money, but you can't buy equipment. Turns out, you're not supposed to fight anything anyway. It's kind of a mess.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So...
It might be a stupid question but...
Is the cat the father? Also, what's with the skeleton and pendant?

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
So...
It might be a stupid question but...
Is the cat the father? Also, what's with the skeleton and pendant?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually, when I found them I was surprized in a positive way. It's like a game which has only some entry level explanation and lazily done city and how to start scenes suddenly gained some plot at the highest dificulty dungeon. Shame boss didn't give any answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcana Nornet
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote