EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
capsule.jpg

Overview:
The year is 1911.
The protagonist, Elio, lives a loving life with his elf wife, Loretta.
With their combined strength while working, both of them have been successful in many aspects of their lives.
Except one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-23
Release Date: 2023-07-21
Alternate Title: The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeking~
Developer: AVANTGARDE
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Store: - -
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Translator`s Notes (for fan version):

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks Ladydarkness for sharing the game and Franticdispo and Jeyren for translations.

Lorettas-Brand-New-Job-Screenshot-0001.jpg Lorettas-Brand-New-Job-Screenshot-0002.jpg Lorettas-Brand-New-Job-Screenshot-0003.jpg Lorettas-Brand-New-Job-Screenshot-0004.jpg Lorettas-Brand-New-Job-Screenshot-0005.jpg 310739_RJ248754_img_smp4.jpg 310740_RJ248754_img_smp5.jpg 310741_RJ248754_img_smp6.jpg 310743_RJ248754_img_smp8.jpg 823988_Elf_2.png 823989_Elf_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've gotten used to checking out RPGM games and having to either apply word wrap or go in and translate the Hstatus screen, or some other thing that needs to be done. It is great to see a game done so well with a translation. Their Ero-status screen for one looks very well done. Everyone should take the time to thank these translators for taking the time and putting together such a nice translation. They did a great job.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hello! I come to give important information once again!

First off: The game is 1.1 GB total, so please do keep that in mind when downloading.

Second off, there are a couple of major bugs the game has that I'm sure many would love to avoid. In the files, there is one called README BEFORE PLAYING that contains most of the major bugs I've found out. If you want to avoid any of them, I suggest taking a look at them!

Also, I have provided a walkthrough right here, including how to progress through different routes, where they happen, and where NPC H-scenes will appear or change! So check it out down below!

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-hypno-ntr-peeping.29810/page-17#post-4158840

I will be working on some smaller projects, as well as a joining a major fan project for a while, I'm currently working on this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/

I'm starting to compile a bunch of requests, and would love to see what else is out there that hasn't been translated! So, message me privately and send requests! Who knows, I might end up taking it up! It won't necessarily mean I'll translate it, but I would always love to see what's out there! Though you know I'm a big sucker for mind control so uhhhhhhhh

Anyway, enjoy the game, and have a good day!

-Franticdispo

Trayle13

Mar 14, 2018
Hello! I come to give important information once again!

First off: The game is 1.1 GB total, so please do keep that in mind when downloading.

Second off, there are a couple of major bugs the game has that I'm sure many would love to avoid. In the files, there is one called README BEFORE PLAYING that contains most of the major bugs I've found out. If you want to avoid any of them, I suggest taking a look at them!

Also, I have provided a walkthrough right here, including how to progress through different routes, where they happen, and where NPC H-scenes will appear or change! So check it out down below!

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-hypno-ntr-peeping.29810/page-17#post-4158840

I will be working on some smaller projects, as well as a joining a major fan project for a while, I'm currently working on this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/

I'm starting to compile a bunch of requests, and would love to see what else is out there that hasn't been translated! So, message me privately and send requests! Who knows, I might end up taking it up! It won't necessarily mean I'll translate it, but I would always love to see what's out there! Though you know I'm a big sucker for mind control so uhhhhhhhh

Anyway, enjoy the game, and have a good day!

-Franticdispo
You are so beautiful.

Reactions: Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I've gotten used to checking out RPGM games and having to either apply word wrap or go in and translate the Hstatus screen, or some other thing that needs to be done. It is great to see a game done so well with a translation. Their Ero-status screen for one looks very well done. Everyone should take the time to thank these translators for taking the time and putting together such a nice translation. They did a great job.
Thank you very much! It was my first time editing anything like that, and the gradient was much more harder than I thought it'd be. I'm glad it turned out the way it did though, it makes me happy to know I did it justice!

Reactions: Silentce
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes