Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Finally someone did the game justice with the tags
Oh yeah it took a WHILE to compile. There were a bunch of subjective ones too, I was considering putting Fablo down as a DILF, but, uh, someone said no and then I went "yeah let's not." This one had soooo many tags, but I'm glad it was able to have so much scene diversity.

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
What does sandbox mean for this game?
Sandbox basically means that you will be able to do as you want in this game in terms of events. There are some portions where they require you to get certain requirements, but otherwise, the events are sprawled out enough that you can pick and choose from what I've labelled the "batches" they've made and do as you please!

Reactions: Demokaze

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah it took a WHILE to compile. There were a bunch of subjective ones too, I was considering putting Fablo down as a DILF, but, uh, someone said no and then I went "yeah let's not." This one had soooo many tags, but I'm glad it was able to have so much scene diversity.
It was a joke but oh well WOOSH

Anyway wanted to mention that I didn't see a person livelier than you anywhere in like a year I think, I was like that before but stuff happened and just wanted to mention it to you so maybe you won't have as many problems as I did. Word of advice is to just be careful.
Eh for me Ill see maybe Ill finally work through some stuff and be more or less back to how I was but you know, nobody knows how stuff goes till it happens.

• Angry
Reactions: godlike123

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
It was a joke but oh well WOOSH

Anyway wanted to mention that I didn't see a person livelier than you anywhere in like a year I think, I was like that before but stuff happened and just wanted to mention it to you so maybe you won't have as many problems as I did. Word of advice is to just be careful.
Don't worry my guy, I get you. I'm a person who keeps to themself a lot, I just act all bubbly and excitable when I want to perform or interact with others in spaces like these. Thank you for the concern though.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Second off, there are a couple of major bugs the game has that I'm sure many would love to avoid. In the files, there is one called README BEFORE PLAYING that contains most of the major bugs I've found out. If you want to avoid any of them, I suggest taking a look at them!
I'm reasonably sure I could fix all the bugs other than the skipping text crash and maybe the black screen map if you wanted.
Maybe if I hit a bug while playing I'll just fix them as I come to them.

If anyone else hits a bug a save just before would help with fixing and testing. You can short cut the game to jump around in the plot and story but that's risky for unset flags and variables being missed.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
oh man, i remember being excited about getting a translated version of this eventually when I was playing this with a shitty auto machine translator. Thanks, TLer XD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Second off, there are a couple of major bugs the game has that I'm sure many would love to avoid. In the files, there is one called README BEFORE PLAYING that contains most of the major bugs I've found out. If you want to avoid any of them, I suggest taking a look at them!
I'll see if I can do anything about the bugs. I've had some luck in the past with finding and correcting bugs but usually those are caused by shit MTLS rather then developer mistakes :ROFLMAO:

Also side note. I felt it was a shame to leave some of the menus untranslated since you did such a fine job so I took it upon myself to finish the options to the best of my ability. Unfortunately the game hid 2 of them a bit too well so for now I can't find and translate them nor do I think im going to. I doubt anyone would care to much if I did either lol.

If people want to know what the untranslated options are here is a translated file for them. feel free to just replace this file in the js folder

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I'm reasonably sure I could fix all the bugs other than the skipping text crash and maybe the black screen map if you wanted.
Maybe if I hit a bug while playing I'll just fix them as I come to them.

If anyone else hits a bug a save just before would help with fixing and testing. You can short cut the game to jump around in the plot and story but that's risky for unset flags and variables being missed.

The one big one is that at the end of the game (as Loretta), the game just flat out breaks when you are given the ability to take off your clothing. The frame rate dies, and she doesn't respond to movement commands, nor can you access any menus. Only way to get out is to exit the game at that point. It's a coding thing most likely, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: crisbr

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
One of the files say "Ver 104", which I can only assume means ver1.04. Are there differences between how they label versions of a game?
thats the problem, eng and jp dlsite are still separate entity, so sometimes eng ver is old af

Reactions: laka18
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes