Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a guide linked anywhere? I really don't know what to do to progress the story.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Downloaded the game. Played through and got the happy route. Deleted. Wouldn't recommend unless you're a cuck.
why the f are you in this threat no seriously this game is made to be a NTR Game most content is NTR the tag States its NTR and you still go in play the game and then flame NTR you need some help

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
why the f are you in this threat no seriously this game is made to be a NTR Game most content is NTR the tag States its NTR and you still go in play the game and then flame NTR you need some help
He played the vanilla route and shared his thoughts on the vanilla route. Nothing wrong with that. He could've worded his last sentence better, like "wouldn't recommend unless you're into cuck content" but beyond that nothing wrong with him sharing his thoughts about what he did play.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
He played the vanilla route and shared his thoughts on the vanilla route. Nothing wrong with that. He could've worded his last sentence better, like "wouldn't recommend unless you're into cuck content" but beyond that nothing wrong with him sharing his thoughts about what he did play.
yes the wording at the end is aggressiv and in the context makes him seem the way i wrote

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
when elio is asked to go to the massage parlor is there a way to prevent the situation to happen or it's normal to get hypnotised ?

edit:eek:kay i was dumb you have to go there directly without talking to bruno

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes