Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cronoxs

Jun 17, 2018
I'm going to make a fucked up question but I'm curious.

Is there a game, doujin, VN or jav where a widow has sex with her husband's killer and enjoys it? I've seen the javs of widows fucking their husband's "friends" in the funeral. So I wanted to know if someone made a fucked up story of a widow fucking the killer.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I'm going to make a fucked up question but I'm curious.

Is there a game, doujin, VN or jav where a widow has sex with her husband's killer and enjoys it? I've seen the javs of widows fucking their husband's "friends" in the funeral. So I wanted to know if someone made a fucked up story of a widow fucking the killer.
First one that comes to mind. Delusion E by Sanbun Kyoden.

Superhero family. Father dies to supervillian/mutant. Wife and son seek revenge. Wife is corrupted by supervillian/mutant.

Reactions: Cronoxs

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Been playing and really liking it. The game is told from the BF POV so for those who like Mystery NTR Games, this is for you. You can go in the recollection room to view the NTR events from the GF side and so far I've had an event where the BF watches a video of a girl who looks like his GF do some "stuff" with a guy.

Recommend using [Tool] - [RPGM] RPG Maker Mv/MZ/XP/Vx/VxAce/WolfRPG Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool | F95zone with it for in-game auto-translation.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
PROVISIONAL POST:

1. - the BEST one, Japanese only, I suggest using Visual Novel Reader, there is SpoilerAL table for it. Leane 1 is OK too. Do not check screens from game before first play, do not cheat and do play highest difficulty. Best NTR experience ever !!!
2. Amor Magic Academy - fan translated, use google.
3. Babysitter - https://f95zone.to/threads/2428/
4. My Wife's A Star by DeviantWiz https://f95zone.to/threads/17993/
5. Some Japanese titles:
a) Oyakorankan - there is good interface translation. I could be best NTR game ever, but in JAP only :/
b) Tsumamigui 3
c) Heartful Maman
d) Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei
All in Japanese only, but.... I had fun despite not knowing what they talking about LOL
6. SLG (simulation games) with NTR: Crusader Kings 2, Fire Emblem 4, RAI-7PUK, ERA games
7. Partner-swapping games: Swapping Party (JAP), Swing & Miss, Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

Honourable mention:
, his is true, retired NTR legend. You need to play them. (2006)
Dude, if you read this, come back, community misses you badly !!!
Mangas: Musa - , , Fork in the road: , .

Last edited:

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
PROVISIONAL POST:

1. - the BEST one, Japanese only, I suggest using Visual Novel Reader, there is SpoilerAL table for it. Leane 1 is OK too. Do not check screens from game before first play, do not cheat and do play highest difficulty. Best NTR experience ever !!!
2. Amor Magic Academy - fan translated, use google.
3. Babysitter - https://f95zone.to/threads/2428/
4. My Wife's A Star by DeviantWiz https://f95zone.to/threads/17993/
5. Some Japanese titles:
a) Oyakorankan - there is good interface translation. I could be best NTR game ever, but in JAP only :/
b) Tsumamigui 3
c) Heartful Maman
d) Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei
All in Japanese only, but.... I had fun despite not knowing what they talking about LOL
6. SLG (simulation games) with NTR: Crusader Kings 2, Fire Emblem 4, RAI-7PUK, ERA games
7. Partner-swapping games: Swapping Party (JAP), Swing & Miss, Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris
Oyako Rankan is my white whale. It's the game that I've wanted translated the most, but the likelihood that it ever will is almost 0. But Leane 2 got translated so there still a 1% chance Oyako could someday.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Ignazzio NTR best NTR is love NTR is life c4cuckold @garbelion03 Voilsh Firefly imstilldreaming Kara Zor-El Mildlyvenomous123 Durville Eye-switcher brynhildr DiegoSaintE userpass ozzbrain cleanfeel Brucewills dartred @leonhart025 Stev1 Fgdh DarthSeduction mike1991 SvenVlad LifeTime law of ntr TheMagister mirandri armion82 Amanda Carter hitmanbhi sora21345 yawningcanoe thedude Shirafune numanumani, TrueNemesis, stupid_army

NTR flare launched!

Guys 1st post greatly revamped !!! Please provide any feedback :)
As you can see, 1st post does NOT have any game or developer now (except Goblinboy).
I decided to (try to) make recommended games and devs in second step. Best if in another post.

Question is, should I add following links?

Any English-related feedback is welcome too. Post structure-related too.
I made 1st post thanks to you guys (I actually checked whole 97 pages for links).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Now that's a really impressive work. That's what I call a dedication. What I miss the most is probably a list of game classics (True Blue, Triangle Blue, School Dreams, NTRPG) so anyone who likes it could check those most famous. Maybe even with hentai. Another thing is that list below main post is heavily outdated but it would require shitload of time to make a decent list - probably with short descriptions. Generally it looks great and I really would add those links u mentioned as in my opinion they don't really add nothing new. Good job

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Ignazzio NTR best NTR is love NTR is life c4cuckold @garbelion03 Voilsh Firefly imstilldreaming Kara Zor-El Mildlyvenomous123 Durville Eye-switcher brynhildr DiegoSaintE userpass ozzbrain cleanfeel Brucewills dartred @leonhart025 Stev1 Fgdh DarthSeduction mike1991 SvenVlad LifeTime law of ntr TheMagister mirandri armion82 Amanda Carter hitmanbhi sora21345 yawningcanoe thedude Shirafune numanumani, TrueNemesis, stupid_army

NTR flare launched!

Guys 1st post greatly revamped !!! Please provide any feedback :)
As you can see, 1st post does NOT have any game or developer now (except Goblinboy).
I decided to (try to) make recommended games and devs in second step. Best if in another post.

Question is, should I add following links?

Any English-related feedback is welcome too. Post structure-related too.
I made 1st post thanks to you guys (I actually checked whole 97 pages for links).
For your vndb tags, you can also add that using netorare + mystery together would get you ntr mystery stories.
As for links, I'm not sure it's necessary to add everything under the sun, just what is necessary and useful.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I like bully NTR a lot. Anyone find anything that's actually good? I've read a few stories on Literotica, but a lot of it seems farfetched where the Mom just straight up falls in love with the bully because he has a huge cock (stupid plot). Anyone where there's blackmail and slow gradual corruption?

Reactions: abgazil and fbass
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes